Start by marking “Return of the Bunny Suicides” as Want to Read:
Return of the Bunny Suicides

Return of the Bunny Suicides (Books of the Bunny Suicides #2)

4.18  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,923 Ratings  ·  142 Reviews
Return of the Bunny Suicides follows over one hundred bunnies as they find ever more bizarre ways to end their fuzzy little existences. From swimming with nibbly fishes, to hiding under an elephant’s footstool, to getting on the sharp end of a Venetian gondola—no stone goes unturned (or undropped, or uncatapulted) in the twisted little creatures’ next installment.Illustrat ...more
Published January 25th 2005 by Plume (first published April 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Return of the Bunny Suicides, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Return of the Bunny Suicides

Of Mice and Men by John SteinbeckTo Kill a Mockingbird by Harper LeeThe Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix PotterThe Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. LewisAll the Pretty Horses by Cormac McCarthy
Animal Magnetism
154th out of 344 books — 28 voters
Yoke by E.M. RaglandCloser by Roderick GordonThe Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsCatching Fire by Suzanne CollinsDivergent by Veronica Roth
Books I think are awsome
40th out of 157 books — 18 voters

More lists with this book...

FeReSHte
Mar 30, 2015 FeReSHte rated it liked it
Shelves: comics, humour

شاید کمتر کسی برای خندوندن مخاطب سراغ ایده ی مرگ و خودکشی بره
طبیعتن نباید اصلن خنده دار باشه
ولی وقتی ماجراهای یه خرگوش کوچولویی رو دنبال می کنید که برای کندن از این دنیا این همه راه های مبتکرانه و پیچیده رو امتحان می کنه خنده به لب هاتون می یاد
خوندن که نه ! ولی تماشا کردن این مجموعه ی سه جلدی خالی از لطف نیست
....

قسمتی از تلاش های ایشون برای مردن

Florencia
Nov 15, 2015 Florencia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: I really don't know now
I got it! Another doses of where-are-your-meds-freak kind of humor. This is just as good as its predecessor, The Book of Bunny Suicides, which I reviewed here. (Although, I found this one a bit creepier.) These bunnies imagined some really weird ways of taking their own lives. Weird and exhausting ways.

description

And complicated. Sometimes, even more complicated than life itself.

description

And disturbing. This must be painful as hell.
description
I will never look at grated cheese the same way again.

One can't help but to wonder
Niloo Beygi
Jun 16, 2016 Niloo Beygi rated it liked it
Shelves: غیر
فارغ از خشونت خیلی دردناک و زیاد برخی از طرح ها، برای من هیچ کدوم به اندازه ی اونایی که ارجاع داشتن به فیلم های دکتر استرنج لاو، ارباب حلقه ها و ترمیناتور جذاب نبود.
Mahdi
Mar 18, 2016 Mahdi rated it it was ok
Shelves: کمیک, طنز
ارجاعات این شماره به فیلم ها و کتاب ها بیشتر شده بود (ترمیناتور، هری پاتر، دو ارجاع به ارباب حلقه ها، بیگانه، گیوم تل)
قبلی فقط به جنگ ستارگان و پیشتازان فضا ارجاع داشت، تا جایی که یادم مونده.
Kristijan
Nov 24, 2014 Kristijan rated it it was amazing
Autor ima žestoko perverzan smisao za humor :)
Čista petica za LOTR i sekvencu sa "gasom" :D
Jude
Oct 23, 2008 Jude rated it really liked it
What i learned from this book. Well, i learned that the reason we think of bunnies as stupid - as in "dumb bunnies" - is that the all the bright ones are dead at their own ingenious hands. These are the mute, cunning, inexplicable - & i would say passionless except of course they are passionately devoted to elaborate departure - offspring of Gorey & MacGyver.
Sarah Alirezaee
Apr 01, 2016 Sarah Alirezaee rated it it was amazing
Brilliant ideas! so funny! so tragic! :))

read it online:
Mohammad Ali
ذیل این کتاب نظرمو گفتم
The Book of Bunny Suicides by Andy Riley
Bree
Aug 09, 2007 Bree rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, owned
Sometimes the world is just too much... and when that happens you just have to pour pepper into the flaming vagina in the sky, or order a copy of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and wait under the mail-slot for delivery, or tell the Terminator you are Sarah Conner, or roll yourself up into a ball to be used as a trebuchet... at least that's how these plucky, inventive little bunnies handle themselves when at the end of their rope.

Warning: do not read this book for the first time with y
Corinna
Dec 24, 2015 Corinna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fumetti
anche se continua a dispiacermi per tutti quei coniglietti suicidi, questa volta in un paio d'occasioni ho riso davvero tanto.. Tipo questa:
I'mogén
Jul 19, 2015 I'mogén rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
How gruesome! This was so tragically funny, and I loved the movie references such as The Lord of The Rings! The illustrations are too cute, which makes it even more sadistic! I should read the first one. xD

Pick it up, give it a go and enjoy! ^_^
Gén
Дени Проданова
Метода със Саурон много ме разсмя!
Logophile
Jun 01, 2008 Logophile rated it really liked it
In this deep, meaningful, and poignant piece of literature you will find rabbits doing away with themselves in a variety of twisted and amusing ways. You will never view leporine suicide the same after this groundbreak series opens your eyes.
Mery
Jun 23, 2010 Mery rated it it was ok
Second book. amusing but very sick!

description

*imagining my bunny said this words:

"what the hell are you laughing about??? It's not funny, tho"*
Daniel
Sep 04, 2015 Daniel rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
Stvarno ima dobrih fazona ovde, ali covece neki su takvii geniji sta ima da budu tako depresivni :)))
Sam
Apr 19, 2010 Sam rated it really liked it
the bunnies are back and still determined to die.. dasar!! =))

[image error]

Ya Allah,
semoga mereka diterima dalam lapangnya surga-Mu.. ko ya maksa bener bunuh dirinya mpe meng-halal-kan segala cara .. smg mereka ga maksa untuk hidup lagi pas udah mati nanti

Ya Allah,
tp klopun begitu.. mudah2n pengarangnya dikasi ide brilian lg br bukunya bs nyembuhin orang stres .

Last but not least,
mudah2n populasi bunnies AKA kelinci ga cepet punah gr2 ini. Aammiieeeennn
Margot
Dec 01, 2008 Margot rated it it was amazing
OMG! I love this book. I read it before the first volume, because it came first when I requested both from the library. But fortunately it needs no introduction. I wanted to share the love by showing this book to my boyfriend, my coworker, but by the time I received the second horrified stare, I decided this takes a very specific taste for humor.
Bunnies, the undeniably cutest animals in illustration, go to ridiculously elaborate lengths to commit suicide. Who knows what troubles these creatures?
Roberta Frontini
Apr 02, 2015 Roberta Frontini rated it really liked it
Apesar de eu achar que este livro está mais bem elaborado, não consegui dar-lhe 5 estrelas porque não me fez rir tanto como os outros...
bookczuk
Mar 04, 2009 bookczuk rated it really liked it
Shelves: bookcrossing
The return of dark, somewhat peverse humor that is actually really funny at times. There is one method about self-inflicted bunny death by gnomes with sharp hats...

While, again, many of the methods are a bit crude, there are some wonderful subtleties and pop-culture references: a couple of Lord of the Rings variations, and a hilarious one about Harry Potter: the bunny orders a copy of Order of the Phoenix and then waits underneath the mail slot for the hefty package to fall on it, "Dr. Strangelo
Fatima kiyan
Dec 27, 2015 Fatima kiyan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, painting
این کتاب از سری کتاب هایی هست که بدون هیچ نوشته ای حول نقاشی هایی از جریان خودکشی خرگوشی ساخته شده و خیلی بانمک هست و برای من جالب بود
Danial Behzadi
Apr 05, 2016 Danial Behzadi rated it really liked it
نسبت به کتاب قبلی هم خلّاقیتها بیشتر شده بود و هم خشونتها! ارجاعهایی که به آثار دیگه داشت رو دوست داشتم ...more
Tina
Aug 22, 2011 Tina rated it really liked it
As I did not read Volume 1 of the series I'm not sure I really followed the premise. Seriously. Perhaps Volume 1 would explain why these cute little bunnies have a death wish. Laid off from bunny jobs? Bunny divorce? Do they have some bunny terminal illness I'm not aware of?

I plan to look into it and update my review.
owl
Apr 12, 2010 owl rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owl, ebook
buku kedua dari Bunny Suicides.
gak kalah lucu.
semakin banyak nih rekomendasi cara buat bunuh diri.
huhuhuhu..lucuu..

liat gambar ini jadi terheran-heran. kok frustasi bisa berjamaah gitu yah. makanya pada mu bunuh diri. heuheuheu

[image error]
Julie Decker
Aug 12, 2014 Julie Decker rated it really liked it
It's a simplistic idea: All of these bunnies, for whatever reason, want to die. So this cartoonist has decided to show them offing themselves in a variety of creative ways, deliberately putting themselves in harm's way, usually posed in such a way that you can tell what is about to befall them. Some of the ideas are just pointlessly violent, but others are genuinely creative and require a surprising amount of wordless storytelling to get them across to us. Favorite strip? A bunny orders a Harry ...more
Stacey
Mar 05, 2015 Stacey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Several years ago, on a Literary tour, I found this in a bookshop in Oxford. I opened it up and laughed so hard at the first picture that everyone looked at me. So I bought both books.
I don't regret it.
Yes, I'm morbid and friends' reactions when I show it to them make me question my sanity.
But this is hilarious!
Bad day? Read this book. It will make you laugh. And it's darn clever too.
lucie parenkyuma
Oct 02, 2014 lucie parenkyuma rated it really liked it
Perfect way to spend my lunch browsing the book. It is illustrated with cute bunnies and their ingenious and hilarious ways of committing suicide without actually portraying the horror of it. I had fun!
Octavia Cade
Apr 24, 2014 Octavia Cade rated it really liked it
Shelves: humour, cartoons
I can never decide which suicide amuses me most - I think today's favourite is the unsuccessful attempt at death by fox-hunt, only to be devoured by the fox. The bunny just looked so dejected to have failed...
Shelli
May 06, 2016 Shelli rated it really liked it
More hysterically wrong ways to watch depressed adorable rabbits off themselves. Seriously there has got to be a more efficient way kill yourself than with a cheese-grader; poor sad bunny.
Ninja Neko
Jun 28, 2014 Ninja Neko rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
About 10 years ago I thought these were hilarious, even gave one to my brother for Christmas. Rereading it now only brought out "meh". And they say people don't change.
Lisa Vegan
Jul 23, 2009 Lisa Vegan rated it really liked it
Oh, these are so funny. I’m such a stickler for reading books in order that I’m glad that I read the first one and then this one, even though it really doesn’t matter with these books. I wish there was some sort of daily comic I could get of Andy Riley’s suicidal bunnies.

My favorites were Learn to Juggle in 6 Minutes, the Olympics one, the DVD tray and mismatch Sarah Connor and lemmings were great too. Oh, and after the 3rd viewing trying to figure it out, I finally got the Harry Potter and the
  • Should You Be Laughing at This?
  • Simon's Cat: Beyond the Fence
  • Toothpaste for Dinner
  • Library Mascot Cage Match (Unshelved, #3)
  • Loserpalooza: A Get Fuzzy Treasury
  • Cats are Weird and More Observations
  • Oglaf Book One
  • Me Write Book: It Bigfoot Memoir
  • Mafalda 4
  • The Canterbury Tales
  • England
  • Stuff On My Cat: The Book
  • Garfield Hogs the Spotlight (Garfield #36)
  • Cows of Our Planet
Andy Riley is a cartoonist and scriptwriter from Britain.
He drew a weekly strip cartoon for The Observer Magazine called Roasted, which is also collected in hardback edition. So far his books have sold around one and a half million copies and have been published in eighteen countries, producing calendar, greetings card and poster spin-offs. Lucky Heather is his self-published mini-comic.
His comedy
More about Andy Riley...

Books of the Bunny Suicides (3 books)
  • The Book of Bunny Suicides