Start by marking “Tennessee Impressions” as Want to Read:
Tennessee Impressions

Tennessee Impressions

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Schatz presents 96 full-color photographs of this picturesque state. The images convey the area's beauty and moods, with landscapes large and small, as well as lively city scenes. Old-timers and newcomers will see Tennessee in original ways, as Schatz's photographs convey clear impressions of urban amenities, public attractions, and woodland scenes. Dramatic, vividly orang ...more
Published January 7th 2008 by Farcountry Press (first published October 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Tennessee Impressions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tennessee Impressions

Pete daPixie
My good ole friend Mr Michael Calvert came from Westmoreland County in Tennessee to stay over in my log cabin home in the sky, as part of his tour of Europe. 'Tennessee Impressions' was a gift that he left to tempt me over to the U.S. for a return visit.
Hot dog! The magical photographs from Bob Schatz's camera are enough to tempt anyone to visit this fabulous part of the world. So now I'm itching like a man on a fuzzy tree, I'm in love...with Tennessee.
Carol McDonald
Carol McDonald marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2013
Bob Schatz
Dec 29, 2009 Bob Schatz rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Asheville Impressions Nashville by Design : Architectural Treasures Memphis Impressions Nashville Impressions (Impressions (Farcountry Press))