Start by marking “Architectural Photography: Composition, Capture, and Digital Image Processing” as Want to Read:
Architectural Photography: Composition, Capture, and Digital Image Processing

Architectural Photography: Composition, Capture, and Digital Image Processing

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Architectural photography is more than simply choosing a subject and hitting the shutter release; it's more than just documenting a project. With the advent of the digital photographic workflow, architects are increasingly discovering exciting new opportunities to present and market their work.

Adrian Schulz, both an architect and a photographer by training, teaches and il...more
Published August 4th 2009 by Rocky Nook (first published February 15th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Architectural Photography, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Architectural Photography

Innes Ferguson
As a trained architect who then decided to focus on architectural photography, the author is well placed to write on this subject. Better still, his writing style is crisp clear, his text instructive and his photos both useful and beautiful. Covers all the topics and key facets (as far as I'm concerned) so a great read all in all. Lots of very useful tips for your next project.
Joe
A decent book by a great photographer. I thought Adrian was going to share more information on how to actually shoot architecture but instead he just gives the basics and skims the surface... I finished the book feeling like I was somewhat robbed... but I did enjoy what I read. The book is an easy read and you can get through it fairly quick because there are a lot of photographs.
Ben
The chapters in this book about the actual process of photographing buildings were interesting and informative. The post-production chapter wasn't as helpful. Most architects know photoshop pretty well already and if I didn't know photoshop very well and wanted to learn how to do things, I would pick up a book specifically about photoshop.

I did enjoy all the photos of Berlin though.
Peter Lewicki
Peter Lewicki is currently reading it
Oct 14, 2014
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
John Skiba
John Skiba marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2014
Kat Huynhson
Kat Huynhson marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2013
Natalka
Natalka marked it as to-read
May 21, 2013
Lashaye
Lashaye marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2013
Casey Oxenham
Casey Oxenham marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2013
Andrey Blokhin
Andrey Blokhin marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2012
Meehaj
Meehaj marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2012
Jaime
Jaime marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2012
Wayne Oldroyd
Wayne Oldroyd marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2012
Bobby Caputo
Bobby Caputo marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2012
Rick Zwiep
Rick Zwiep marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2011
Kelly Steenlandt
Kelly Steenlandt marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2012
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2011
Architectural Photography: Composition, Capture, and Digital Image Processing Architekturfotografie: Technik Aufnahme Bildgestaltung und Nachbearbeitung Architectural Photography