Start by marking “Be Your Own Life Coach” as Want to Read:
Be Your Own Life Coach

Be Your Own Life Coach

All of us have dreams about what we'd like to do, who we'd like to be and where we'd like to go in life. But most of us are never able to make these dreams a reality. Now, in this highly motivating new book, Fiona Harrold uses her experience as a life coach to show us that we can turn our own lives around.

With encouragement, humour and an emphasis on the practical, Fiona
Published December 6th 2001 by Hodder (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Be Your Own Life Coach, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Be Your Own Life Coach

Emma Sea
Hooo boy. Me and Harrold were getting on so well. I worked through the book methodically, doing all the exercises. I found them useful, and Harrold's words inspiring. I mean, I balked at some suggestions. Harrold asks, "Why not make an altar to yourself? " And the answer to that is, "Because it would make me a dickhead." But still, I was heading to a five star, baby.

And then at 60% I hit an interesting and unusual mix of hard core neoliberalism and the Power of Attraction.

First the neoliberali
Carrie
Jan 24, 2009 Carrie rated it really liked it
I'm not usually enthusiastic about self-help books and suchlike, but I am enthusiastic about this one. Unlike many others, it does not assume that its readers' lives are iin ruins to begin with. It merely offers cosntructive advice.
Jo Mayhead
Aug 20, 2008 Jo Mayhead rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fantastic book for individuals who want to be inspired, lift their self esteem and take action to improve their lives with a no-nonsense approach. Fiona Harold tells it as it is whilst still supporting and encouraging the reader. Throughout the book it feels like you are receiving personal coaching from her and her style is upbeat and energising. This book has inspired me to take a lot of action in different areas of my life - the only downside is that I keep lending it out and don't get it ...more
Teresa Clifford
Oct 13, 2015 Teresa Clifford rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading this book. I loved the way the author created a contract with the reader and all the exercises that got me thinking about the belief systems I hold still about my life. Well worth a read to help you follow your dreams and to get you out of your comfort zone.
Dennis
Aug 02, 2011 Dennis added it
Shelves: aanbevolen
In dit boek - met een hoog motiverend karakter - leert Fiona Harrold je hoe je jezelf kunt coachen om al je dromen te laten uitkomen, uw doelen te bereiken en de persoon te worden die je echt wil zijn. Dit alles met eenvoudige en effectieve technieken.
Tania Le
Jan 22, 2013 Tania Le rated it it was amazing
This book changed my life! I went through coaching and then trained to be a life coach myself! Nearly 7 years of coaching later, this book still inspires me.
Seth Rogers
Jul 29, 2011 Seth Rogers rated it it was amazing
It's definitely a must read book that'll help you take a look at what you're doing with your life and put you on the right track. Helps with your life, job, relationships etc.
Emma
Emma rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2011
Jessica Bosworth
Jessica Bosworth rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2014
Laura Birch
Laura Birch rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2015
Colin C
Colin C rated it liked it
Jul 05, 2010
Dino Costi
Dino Costi rated it really liked it
Nov 21, 2014
Matt
Matt rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2015
Bev.Maxtedtesco.Net
Bev.Maxtedtesco.Net rated it liked it
Feb 16, 2016
Sobitha
Sobitha rated it really liked it
Dec 08, 2015
M Budimir
M Budimir rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2016
Amanda Keech
Amanda Keech rated it it was ok
Sep 12, 2015
princess pj
princess pj rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2013
Elizabeth A Thomas
Elizabeth A Thomas rated it it was ok
Feb 14, 2016
Alejandra Carvajal
Alejandra Carvajal rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2016
Ivan Sossa
Ivan Sossa rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2011
James
James rated it liked it
Jun 09, 2014
Kathleen
Kathleen rated it it was ok
Sep 29, 2015
Denise LeCroy
Mar 08, 2014 Denise LeCroy rated it it was amazing
Very inspiring, with easy to implement actions.
Warren Brown
Warren Brown rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2012
Laura rated it really liked it
Jun 08, 2008
Sara Vale
Sara Vale rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2016
Dave Whiting
Dave Whiting rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2013
BookScout
BookScout rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2009
Jessica Bosworth
Jessica Bosworth rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Get Everything Done And Still Have Time to Play
  • Persuasion: The Art of Influencing People
  • The Life Coaching Handbook: Everything You Need to Be an Effective Life Coach
  • Awakening the Heroes Within: Twelve Archetypes to Help Us Find Ourselves and Transform Our World
  • Control Stress
  • Making the Gods Work for You: The Astrological Language of the Psyche
  • 50 Prosperity Classics: Attract It, Create It, Manage It, Share It
  • Focus: Achieving Your Highest Priorities
  • Breaking Free: A Recovery Handbook for 'Facing Codependence'
  • Supercoach: 10 Secrets to Transform Anyone's Life
  • The Hard Truth About Soft Skills: Workplace Lessons Smart People Wish They'd Learned Sooner
  • Don't Say Yes When You Want to Say No: Making Life Right When It Feels All Wrong
  • Get Clients Now!: A 28-Day Marketing Program for Professionals, Consultants, and Coaches - Third Edition
  • Psychology of the Unconscious (Value Editions)
  • What the Face Reveals: Basic and Applied Studies of Spontaneous Expression Using the Facial Action Coding System
  • The Assertiveness Workbook: How to Express Your Ideas and Stand Up for Yourself at Work and in Relationships
  • The Fabulous Girl's Guide to Decorum
  • Never Check E-Mail In the Morning: And Other Unexpected Strategies for Making Your Work Life Work