Start by marking “Real Men Last All Night (includes Lexi Steele, #1.5; Wounded Warriors, #1)” as Want to Read:
Real Men Last All Night (includes Lexi Steele, #1.5; Wounded Warriors, #1)

Real Men Last All Night (Wounded Warriors #1)

4.11  ·  Rating Details ·  3,475 Ratings  ·  98 Reviews
Today’s top erotic romance writers come together for a steamy read of four sexy stories about women who discover that real men last all night...

Published June 23rd 2009 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about Real Men Last All Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Real Men Last All Night

Wicked Ties by Shayla BlackHotwired by Anita PhilmarDaddy's Game by Normandie AllemanDecadent by Shayla BlackUnder By Duress by Kayla Stonor
Hot Erotic Romances
223rd out of 553 books — 545 voters
Dark Skye by Kresley ColeMeet Me in Manhattan by Judith ArnoldRescuing the Bad Boy by Jessica LemmonThe Betrothal by Mary BaloghThe Devil of Clan Sinclair by Karen Ranney
Childhood Sweethearts
61st out of 68 books — 6 voters

More lists with this book...

Sep 16, 2009 Auntee rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of these authors; fans of hot romance anthologies
There are 4 short stories/novellas in this very hot and sexy anthology--3 I enjoyed very much, one that was just okay.

Starting with the “just okay” one, Lora Leigh’s Cooper’s Fall. Normally I enjoy a hot story by Lora Leigh, but for some reason this one, about a former Army Ranger turned bar owner, and the daughter of a Mafia don with a secret past sounded like the “same old, same old”. No new ground was broken here. The heroine was typical LL: virginal, in trouble, in need of some kind of help/
I really liked the Lora Leigh story. The hero was an Uber alpha without being an Uber a-hole. It's stories like these that keep bringing me back to Lora Leigh. On a side note - I loooved the piercings. *giggle*

I didn't read Lori Foster's book.

Edge of Sin was okay. The heroine was a brazen little hussy that certainly went after what she wanted. The sex was alright. I am just not a fan of Cheyenne McCray.

I really liked Heidi Betts story. This was my first story by her and I really liked it. The
I enjoyed all but the very last story in this erotic, modern, romantic suspense.

1. Cooper's Fall by Lora Leigh

This was NOT connected to anything that this author has already written, but does open a potential doorway into a new series involving former Rangers--all working at a local bar owned by one of them (the main character in this story), Ethan Cooper. He lives next door to Sarah Fox and for two years they've been polite with each other. Sarah has a dark secret...

4 Stars

2. Luring Lucy by Lo
4 stars – Contemporary Romance/Erotica Anthology

Real Men Last All Night is a steamy anthology featuring four solid, sexy contemporary stories by three established erotic romance authors and a promising newcomer.

Cooper’s Fall by Lora Leigh
Ex-Army Ranger Ethan Cooper owns a bad-ass biker bar in a small Texas town and enjoys his no-strings-attached, love ‘em-and-leave ‘em, bad-boy lifestyle. He suddenly finds his life turned upside down and his hardened, cold heart turned inside out when he finds
Ashley Varney
Jul 29, 2009 Ashley Varney rated it it was ok
In Lora Leigh's story, Cooper's Fall, I didn't care much for the heroine, Sarah. She has gone through some stuff in her past and instead of feeling like a survivor to me, she just felt like a victim. The hero, Ethan, wasn't bad, but I felt that he bulldozed over Sarah. With a man like him, I can't ever see her being anything other than an overprotected wife.

Luring Lucy by Lori Foster, I liked the storyline and the characters. They had a past and already cared for one another. Lucy just felt real
Jul 31, 2009 SheLove2Read rated it it was ok
First story is by Lora Leigh and is called Coopers Fall. I liked it alot except for the very end which I thought was kind of cheesy.

Second story is Lori Foster and is called Luring Lucy. This is a friends-to-"more" story. Started out ok but again, turned kind of cheesy and really, almost icky.

Third story I skimmed. It was about a gov't agent and a girl named Willow who liked to laugh. Uh....whatever.

Fourth story was a secret baby story which I absolutely DESPISE so I didn't even attempt to read
Lori Foster
Jun 10, 2010 Lori Foster rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
My story is a reissue, but the other novellas are new, so I'm reading them. I've gotten to know Heidi Betts now, and I like her writing style a lot.
Nov 04, 2009 jenjn79 rated it really liked it
Recommended to jenjn79 by: previously read authors
This book is a collection of 4 sexy stories by popular erotic/sensual romance authors.

Cooper's Fall by Lora Leigh

Sarah Fox is a shy but sensual young woman living in a small Texas town. But she secretly lusts after the bad boy next door. She hasn't worked up the nerve to come on to him, and he's never really shown an interest in her. Then Ethan Cooper spies Sarah sunbathing naked in her back yard and all his preconceived notions of her go out the window. And he can't stop thinking about
Jul 30, 2009 Melanie♥ rated it really liked it
I rated this book 4 stars, a very generous rating if I average the ratings for the four novellas. Rated separately:
Lora Leigh 4 1/2 (would have made a good full length novel)
Lori Foster 3 1/2
Cheyenne McCray 3
Heidi Betts 1 1/2
The stories went from best to worst imo.
Aug 02, 2009 Reacherfan rated it liked it
This multi-author anthology has 4 stories, 2 very good ones and two poor ones and scored a 3.7* with on the strength of the good ones. In the very good group are Lora Leigh with Cooper's Fall and Lori Foster with a surprisingly gentle story of middle age love. In the poor category are Cheyenne McCray and Heidi Betts with two 'action romances' that are without a shred of believability.

In Cooper's Fall, Ms Leigh writes a 'Nauti' style stand alone with her usual former spec ops Alpha hero and 'woun
Aug 03, 2009 marlene rated it really liked it
this was a pretty good anthology. i got sucked in for the lora leigh story but stuck around for the rest. the surprise was the McCray novella. i thought it was an all around good solid story. i usually cringe when i read her books. its not often i get an anthology and like all of the stories in it. this was a pleasant surprise
Aug 20, 2009 Kathleen rated it really liked it
I must say that I enjoyed this book and all the stories in it.
Sep 28, 2009 Jess rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2009, lora-leigh
I really liked this one, which is surprising because often I don't like anthologies. But there were four stories in it, and I liked each one. My least favorite was the story by Cheyenne Mccray, even though it was a part of her Lexi Steele storyline (This was about Lexi's brother Zane), it just annoyed me a bit. My favorite was by Lora Leigh. I've only read a few of her things, but this was definitely the best story out of all of them in my opinion!

I think there's another book that's similar to t
Amy Wilder
Nov 14, 2009 Cindy rated it really liked it
Multi-author [semi:] themed anthology. All stories were to OK good reads and I especially liked the Lora Leigh story as it had an interesting turn on the heroine. You've got to wonder though, this guy owns a bar which has a live band, employs his 12 ex-ranger buddies as bouncers, bartenders etc. This implies a pretty huge overhead - do bars where the clientele runs to thugs, bikers, and bad boys make that kind of money?

Below is from the Amazon listing:
All Lucy was looki
Jul 31, 2010 Gaijinmama rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction
Some parts were pretty hot but it's official. Contemporary romance is not my thing and cops and soldiers really don't float my boat. To turn me on, a hero pretty much has to have fangs or a British/Scottish/Irish accent. Or fangs and an accent, even better. So, really. It's about me, not the book. Just not a good fit. If I had to choose, the first story, by Lora Leigh, is probably my favorite. There's a gangster story in there by way of a plot, but it doesn't distract too much from the Boom Boom ...more
Willow Brook
Jan 03, 2010 Willow Brook rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
Really liked the Lora Leigh and Lori Foster stories.

Cooper's Fall was fairly standard Lora Leigh fare (which I love) with a big, rough, tough loner who falls for and is soften by love. The heroine's "secret" was typical LL drama and too extreme, but was a small part of the story.

Luring Lucy by Lori Foster was a fun, sweet story of a life long friend who must convince a middle age, insecure heroine to have an affair - and build a life with him. Quite steamy writing for the author who is another
Strange how the picture of the book lists Lori Foster first and my copy lists Lora Leigh first but it must be the same book. I would like to give 5/5 to Lori Foster's and Cheyenne McCray's stories. They were so good and I've just found two new-to-me authors thanks to this book! Lora Leigh's was true to form and enjoyable even if the hero seemed more neanderthal to me than Alpha and I enjoyed Heidi Betts' story as well. I don't usually buy novellas unless one of the stories is already part of an ...more
Apr 19, 2010 Laura rated it it was ok
Shelves: anthology, 2010
Cooper's Fall by Lora Leigh
3 1/2 stars
Typical Leigh. Gets right to the point. Characters are decent. A little bit of suspense, but not great. Cooper is overly alpha while Sarah is a tough cookie trying to take care of herself. She's also inexperienced while he is very experienced. Nothing new from Leigh.

2 stars
This is a reprint from the anthology "Hot and Bothered" that was printed in 2001. I really hate when they just toss in an old story because the author is well kno
May 03, 2010 Mom rated it it was amazing
1. Cooper’s Fall by Lora Leigh

Former-ranger-turned-bar-owner Ethan Cooper never expected to get an eyeful of prim Miss Sarah Fox from his attic window one hot summer afternoon. But now his blood is on fire for the delicious little minx.

2. Luring Lucy by Lori Foster

Carolyn F.
Four short stories
1. Cooper's Fall by Lora Leigh - I've been reading some less than good Bound Hearts books so I wasn't expecting much and ended up really liking it. Sarah met Ethan by chance years before but was so fascinated that she ended moving next door to him waiting for him to notice her. Two years later after seeing her nude sunbathing, he finally notices her. There's a mystery regarding her past that comes into play. Very good story.

2. Luring Lucy by Lori Foster - Bram has always been i
Aug 09, 2011 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Cooper's Fall was a great read. One of Leigh's best. I only wish it were a full story instead of a novella. I really liked Cooper's character & that it wasn't a constant disappointment for Sara & him to be together. I hope the next Wounded Warriors story is a full novel.

Luring Lucy was also a great story. I thought it was very realistic to how a woman really sees things sometimes. And the fact that Lucy was a 39-year-old mother with stretch marks and all was definitely not something I've
Oct 29, 2014 Melinda rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, reread
Once again another collection were I skipped the last story. Children in the story aren't my thing. They should be adults and peripheral to the main story.

So Luring Lucy, I liked even though I thought that Bram was a bit pushy. Yes he is in love with Lucy and of course she cares for him and has the hots for him but I seriously understood why she didn't want to jump into another committed relationship. The last one sucked badly and she has the right to want to take it slow and consider her kids
Aug 09, 2014 Djg rated it really liked it
"Real Men Last All Night" Anthology 4 1/2 stars. Overall a very good anthology.

"Cooper's Fall" by Lora Leigh. My rating: 3 1/2 - 4 stars
Good story with intriguing characters. The good girl virgin Sarah and the bad boy bar owner Ethan. She lusts for him and decides to go for it. His resistance doesn't last long and their romance is hot and sweet.
The only negative is the author decided to give the leads a previous encounter in the past (which only one of them remembers) tied to t
Dec 09, 2012 Loretta rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Fun, hot pursuits of great steamy scenes... of the not so typical romatical expectations!

"Cooper's Fall" by Lora Leigh - uhm, HAWT! Loved the way she brings Coop and Sara together in a round-about way. Her hidden past is dynamic and dark, the conclusion almost like taking a shower after a romp in the mud puddles. Always a joy to read Lora Leigh!

"Luring Lucy" by Lori Fost - threw me completely off the tracks! I read a bit and then had to set it down for a few hours to chew on the new direction. I
Cooper’s Fall by Lora Leigh
Former ranger turned bar owner Ethan Cooper never expected to get an eyeful of prim Miss Sarah Fox from his attic window one hot summer afternoon. But now his blood is on fire for the delicious little minx.

OK story. Didn't really seem to be much of a plot, just lots of bedroom action.

Dec 15, 2014 HK rated it it was ok
Short stories are not enough to develop emotional connections.

Luring Lucy by Lori Foster

All Lucy was looking for when she went to her vacation home was in innocent fling to quell the yearning she had felt since her husband died four years ago. She never expected her longtime friend Bram to lure her into a love affair so hot.

Nothing Like A Good Book!!!! Wood
Just loved it
It has 4 different stoires in it .

Copper's Fall By Lora Leigh
it was pretty good , these tend to be really short and have more sex then plot but i still enjoyed reading it . she always makes characters that you just fall in love with.

Luring Lucy By Lori Foster
I really liked this story , i loved the characters there wasn't much of a plot besides getting laid but she always makes her stories fun .

The Edge Of Sin By Cheyenne McCray
And it was good i really liked the characters , but i did feel like
All four of these novellas are steamy and can be reread numerous times. Linc and Claire is amazing and pulls at your heartstrings, whereas Cooper and Sarah is almost like a dream. Bram and Lucy the fairytale 2nd relationship when something goes wrong early in a marriage, opposite of Zane and Willow who start with the "old black magic" and end with excitement.
New Vampire Hotness From Heidi Betts 1 6 Sep 29, 2011 09:34AM
A New HQ Desire Release For Heidi Betts 1 5 Jun 09, 2011 08:15AM
A New Christmas Romance From Heidi Betts 1 3 Dec 08, 2010 08:36AM
It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Vampires....In Heidi Betts New Christmas Anthology 1 4 Oct 01, 2010 01:24AM
A Cyber Launch Party Today For Heidi Betts 1 4 Feb 02, 2010 09:02AM
  • Real Men Do It Better (Includes: Tempting SEALs, #3)
  • Rescue Me (Includes: T-FLAC, #11.5; Tempting SEALs, #6)
  • Moving Violations (Law and Disorder, #1)
  • A Wish, a Kiss, a Dream (Cowboys and Captives, #2; Dream, #4)
  • The Twelve Quickies of Christmas - Volume 1

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro
More about Lori Foster...