Start by marking “The Language of Miracles: A Celebrated Psychic Teaches You to Talk to Animals” as Want to Read:
The Language of Miracles: A Celebrated Psychic Teaches You to Talk to Animals

The Language of Miracles: A Celebrated Psychic Teaches You to Talk to Animals

4.27  ·  Rating Details  ·  52 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
As a professional animal psychic, Amelia Kinkade helps clients locate lost pets, diagnose baffling behavior, and further explore the indelible bond that exists between people and their animal companions. But her real mission is to convince people that, with the proper dedication, training, and understanding, everyone can do what she does . Here, she explains the subtle cue ...more
Published April 3rd 2006 by New World Library

To ask other readers questions about The Language of Miracles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Language of Miracles

Alisa Moore
Feb 28, 2015 Alisa Moore rated it it was amazing
I have to say there has been a beautiful, positive chain of events occurring in my life, all triggered by reading this magnificent (and funny) book. While reading The Language of Miracles in bed late one night, I followed one of the meditations to "communicate with" my deceased, beloved terrier, Gracie. I had met Gracie at the San Leandro SCPA 13 years before (envision a skinny, snuggle tooth, bedraggled Toto). They told me she was 11, but I had her for 9 beautiful years and she thrived. Despite ...more
Helen
Feb 09, 2014 Helen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have participated in 3 of Amelia's workshops - the last one a few days ago, lasting a week. If you have an interest in animal communication as I do, I can't think of a better way to get started. Amelia is the real deal -extraordinarily smart she ties the science of communication to it's pleasures. The book includes instructions and mediation techniques to make it work. Her passion and compassion for the work is evident on every page. My dog Desiree thinks she's great too!

Mike
Nov 17, 2007 Mike rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone who loves animals
Shelves: animals, metaphysics
This book tells you how Amelia Kinkade (author) communicates with animals using her intuition, and has several interesting examples in often heart-warming stories. Also, she clearly describes her technique which is quite simple, so you can try it yourself.
Audrey
Jul 08, 2013 Audrey rated it it was amazing
Shelves: animals
I loved this book. It doesn't give you much of the how-to, nuts and bolts, but it does share some amazing stories. The stories are uplifted and often hilarious. Amelia does some amazing work.
Jen
Jul 19, 2008 Jen rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone who has a fascination for animal telepathy and quantum physics.
I love her sense of humor. She's very informal and full great information. She uses sience and real student stories and experiences. A very fun read.
Gülay Semendirli
Dec 25, 2013 Gülay Semendirli rated it it was amazing
Shelves: amelia
epic
KylaS
KylaS added it
Jan 28, 2016
Fanifau
Fanifau marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
martin dickinson
martin dickinson rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2016
Stefanie
Stefanie rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2016
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2015
Wendy
Wendy rated it it was amazing
Dec 16, 2015
Aalayna
Aalayna marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2015
Janet
Janet rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2015
Leann
Leann marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2015
Lee
Lee marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
Omar Zaki
Omar Zaki marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2015
Swati Nandy
Swati Nandy is currently reading it
Nov 01, 2015
Anne  Mitzenmacher
Anne Mitzenmacher rated it really liked it
Oct 05, 2015
Silvia Montecchio
Silvia Montecchio marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2015
Chesspalomino
Chesspalomino marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2015
Colleen Mulrooney
Colleen Mulrooney marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Perspehone
Perspehone marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
mi mi el-sisy
mi mi el-sisy marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
Chi
Chi added it
Aug 09, 2015
Sophia Shubert
Sophia Shubert rated it really liked it
Jul 31, 2015
Robin Boccella
Robin Boccella marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015