Start by marking “The Language of Miracles: A Celebrated Psychic Teaches You to Talk to Animals” as Want to Read:
The Language of Miracles: A Celebrated Psychic Teaches You to Talk to Animals
Preview

The Language of Miracles: A Celebrated Psychic Teaches You to Talk to Animals

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  44 ratings  ·  6 reviews
As a professional animal psychic, Amelia Kinkade helps clients locate lost pets, diagnose baffling behavior, and further explore the indelible bond that exists between people and their animal companions. But her real mission is to convince people that, with the proper dedication, training, and understanding, everyone can do what she does . Here, she explains the subtle cue ...more
Published April 3rd 2006 by New World Library

To ask other readers questions about The Language of Miracles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Language of Miracles

Alisa Moore
I have to say there has been a beautiful, positive chain of events occurring in my life, all triggered by reading this magnificent (and funny) book. While reading The Language of Miracles in bed late one night, I followed one of the meditations to "communicate with" my deceased, beloved terrier, Gracie. I had met Gracie at the San Leandro SCPA 13 years before (envision a skinny, snuggle tooth, bedraggled Toto). They told me she was 11, but I had her for 9 beautiful years and she thrived. Despite ...more
Helen
I have participated in 3 of Amelia's workshops - the last one a few days ago, lasting a week. If you have an interest in animal communication as I do, I can't think of a better way to get started. Amelia is the real deal -extraordinarily smart she ties the science of communication to it's pleasures. The book includes instructions and mediation techniques to make it work. Her passion and compassion for the work is evident on every page. My dog Desiree thinks she's great too!

Mike
Nov 17, 2007 Mike rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone who loves animals
Shelves: animals, metaphysics
This book tells you how Amelia Kinkade (author) communicates with animals using her intuition, and has several interesting examples in often heart-warming stories. Also, she clearly describes her technique which is quite simple, so you can try it yourself.
Audrey
I loved this book. It doesn't give you much of the how-to, nuts and bolts, but it does share some amazing stories. The stories are uplifted and often hilarious. Amelia does some amazing work.
Jen
Jul 19, 2008 Jen rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone who has a fascination for animal telepathy and quantum physics.
I love her sense of humor. She's very informal and full great information. She uses sience and real student stories and experiences. A very fun read.
Bonnie DaRienzo
Bonnie DaRienzo marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Olivia
Olivia is currently reading it
Apr 08, 2015
Krupa Gulabwalla
Krupa Gulabwalla is currently reading it
Apr 07, 2015
Fiona
Fiona marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
rene ringnalda
rene ringnalda marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Ron
Ron is currently reading it
Nov 20, 2014
Ana
Ana marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Octavia Luca
Octavia Luca marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Minamanjari
Minamanjari marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Robyn Peterson
Robyn Peterson marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Linda Brown
Linda Brown marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Nic's Notebook
Nic's Notebook marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Tbyrd2211
Tbyrd2211 marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Camra D.
Camra D. marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Straight from the Horse's Mouth: How to Talk to Animals and Get Answers Straight from the Horse's Mouth: How to Talk to Animals and Get Answers Straight from the Horse'a Mouth Soulmates with Paws, Hooves, and Wings: My Favorite Love Stories: 1 Aurora's Secret (Volume 1)