Start by marking “The Hades Project (A Cotten Stone Mystery #3)” as Want to Read:
The Hades Project (A Cotten Stone Mystery #3)

The Hades Project (A Cotten Stone Mystery #3)

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  150 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Forged by the seventh generation grandson of Adam, used to pierce the side of Christ at the Crucifixion, and possessed by some of history's most powerful men - Constantine, Attila the Hun, Adolf Hitler, Harry Truman - the Spear of Destiny is about to be used again.
Published September 8th 2007 by Midnight Ink (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The Hades Project, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hades Project

John Hanscom
This is the third in a series of four. Logically, I should not like these books, as, theologically, they are the opposite of what I believe. Logic, however, is sometimes over rated. These books are fun, like a James Bond movie - and, boy, does that reference date me. The trick is to give logc a rest for a time, sit back, read, and enjoy. The books are fun. I have the fourth on my "to read" shelf.
D.K.
The book is entertaining and I would gladly recommend it to others, but I had a hard time liking the main character, Cotton Stone. She was a bit too whiny for my taste. Why did this bother me? Because she has already been on several adventures fighting the forces of evil, yet she hadn't truly accepted her role in the giant scheme of things. Fortunately, there's is so much going on and quite a few other strong characters that carry the story along. Will I pick up another book in the series? Yes. ...more
Nancy
Cotten Stone once again fights the forces of evil in this clever thriller featuring the biblical Spear of Destiny and a global power melt down. If you’ve ever feared a worldwide computer worm that could cause havoc everywhere, read this book. It’ll make you praise your antivirus program and hope something like this never happens for real.
Kristin Lundgren
Sort of an odd combination of fantasy (the heroine is the daughter of a fallen angel - Nephilim), and is in love with a Catholic cardinal. Put that aside, and the book deals with the basic artifact quest, plus the added war between good and evil. A little slight for my tastes, it still bears another read in the series.
Ineke
Leuk thema (de heilige speer) en dat is ook de reden om dit boek uit te lezen en ook het laatste deel te gaan doen.
De eindstrijd voltrekt zich in dertig bladzijden. Het is jammer dat sommige stukken niet beter zijn uitgewerkt.
Michael Miner
Relics formed from The Tree of Life, the prince of darkness, children of archangels; what's not to like. The Hades Project is a fun mystery with a hefty biblical plot. Cotton Stone is a great heroine. I'll be reading more of these.
Carol
I love the locations, the travel, the history. I wish the book were longer! This was a fine follow up to the first two with characters I enjoyed and look forward to seeing in the next books.
Freya
Beter dan de eerste twee moet ik zeggen. Leest ook weer vlot door. Ik had hier niet het idee dat sommige verhaalplots "afgeraffeld" waren. Straks door met deel 4 "Het Kyoto Virus".
Laurel Benson
Third in the Cotton Stone series. Lots of computer data but great that it has real time events in it that makes it all work. Looking forward to reading the fourth book.
Terri
I enjoyed the continuing adventures of Cotten Stone...maybe more so since the authors will be visiting my library next month. I'm looking forward to The 731 Legacy.
Rob
This "religious" adventure story was a bit on the fantasy side for my taste. Though not to my liking, I'm sure others would likely enjoy it.
Ann
Can computers destroy the world? The world may just find out if Cotten Stone cannot decide how to stop the Reds with the help of the Indigos!
Paula Howard
Great read. A fantastic mixture of religion and mystery. The fight of Good versus evil. Not too preachy.
Priscilla
Priscilla marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Barbara O'herron
Barbara O'herron marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Sandra Hause
Sandra Hause marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Livia Voss
Livia Voss marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Dake
Dake marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Wendy Wullaert
Wendy Wullaert marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Tyler
Tyler marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Vesra (When She Reads)
Vesra (When She Reads) marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
  • Das Jesus Video
  • The Cathar Secret
  • The Villa Of Mysteries (Nic Costa, #2)
  • The Lion of Flanders
  • The Magic Circle
  • Sixtinische Verschwörung
  • Silent Witness
  • Back to War (Corps Justice, #1)
  • North from Rome
  • Heritage of the Xandim (Chronicles of the Xandim, #1)
  • Doctor Who: Tomb of Valdemar
  • Year Zero
  • Murder on the Moor (Rex Graves Mystery, #4)
  • Deluge (CSI: New York, #3)
  • Tyranny of Coins (The Judas Chronicles Book 5)
  • Murder By Manicure (Bad Hair Day Mystery, #3)
  • The Tempest (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, #19)
  • Naakte zielen
Lynn Sholes co-authors with Joe Moore the Cotten Stone thriller series including THE GRAIL CONSPIRACY named 2005 Book-of-the-Year by ForeWord Magazine, THE LAST SECRET, THE HADES PROJECT, and THE 731 LEGACY. THE PHOENIX APOLSTLES was a departure from the Cotten Stone series. THE BLADE features a new heroine, Maxine Decker which is followed by THE SHIELD. Their books have been published in 24 langu ...more
More about Lynn Sholes...

A Cotten Stone Mystery (4 books)
  • The Grail Conspiracy (A Cotten Stone Mystery #1)
  • The Last Secret (A Cotten Stone Mystery #2)
  • The 731 Legacy (A Cotten Stone Mystery #4)
The Grail Conspiracy (A Cotten Stone Mystery #1) The Last Secret (A Cotten Stone Mystery #2) The Phoenix Apostles (A Seneca Hunt Mystery #1) The 731 Legacy (A Cotten Stone Mystery #4) The Blade