Start by marking “The Hades Project (A Cotten Stone Mystery #3)” as Want to Read:
The Hades Project (A Cotten Stone Mystery #3)

The Hades Project (A Cotten Stone Mystery #3)

Forged by the seventh generation grandson of Adam, used to pierce the side of Christ at the Crucifixion, and possessed by some of history's most powerful men–Constantine, Attila the Hun, Adolf Hitler, Harry Truman–the Holy Lance is about to be used again. The Forces of Evil intend to use the ancient relic to launch the Hades Project and bring humankind to its knees.From th ...more
Published September 8th 2007 by Midnight Ink (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The Hades Project, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hades Project

Julian Lomax
Sep 22, 2016 Julian Lomax rated it liked it
Pretty cool, when i read it, it raise a desire to keep continue to open the next age.
Although the ending was so predictable, but the writing styles takes your imagination fly high.
And the most eagerly matter are so late, the spear appear so late.
D.K.
May 30, 2008 D.K. rated it really liked it
The book is entertaining and I would gladly recommend it to others, but I had a hard time liking the main character, Cotton Stone. She was a bit too whiny for my taste. Why did this bother me? Because she has already been on several adventures fighting the forces of evil, yet she hadn't truly accepted her role in the giant scheme of things. Fortunately, there's is so much going on and quite a few other strong characters that carry the story along. Will I pick up another book in the series? Yes. ...more
John Hanscom
Mar 31, 2014 John Hanscom rated it really liked it
This is the third in a series of four. Logically, I should not like these books, as, theologically, they are the opposite of what I believe. Logic, however, is sometimes over rated. These books are fun, like a James Bond movie - and, boy, does that reference date me. The trick is to give logc a rest for a time, sit back, read, and enjoy. The books are fun. I have the fourth on my "to read" shelf.
Kristin Lundgren
Dec 03, 2011 Kristin Lundgren rated it liked it
Sort of an odd combination of fantasy (the heroine is the daughter of a fallen angel - Nephilim), and is in love with a Catholic cardinal. Put that aside, and the book deals with the basic artifact quest, plus the added war between good and evil. A little slight for my tastes, it still bears another read in the series.
Nancy
Nov 07, 2008 Nancy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery
Cotten Stone once again fights the forces of evil in this clever thriller featuring the biblical Spear of Destiny and a global power melt down. If you’ve ever feared a worldwide computer worm that could cause havoc everywhere, read this book. It’ll make you praise your antivirus program and hope something like this never happens for real.
Michael Miner
Sep 29, 2012 Michael Miner rated it liked it
Relics formed from The Tree of Life, the prince of darkness, children of archangels; what's not to like. The Hades Project is a fun mystery with a hefty biblical plot. Cotton Stone is a great heroine. I'll be reading more of these.
Ineke
Jan 26, 2014 Ineke rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: archeo-thriller
Leuk thema (de heilige speer) en dat is ook de reden om dit boek uit te lezen en ook het laatste deel te gaan doen.
De eindstrijd voltrekt zich in dertig bladzijden. Het is jammer dat sommige stukken niet beter zijn uitgewerkt.
Terri
Sep 22, 2008 Terri rated it liked it
Shelves: work-related
I enjoyed the continuing adventures of Cotten Stone...maybe more so since the authors will be visiting my library next month. I'm looking forward to The 731 Legacy.
Carol
Mar 18, 2012 Carol rated it really liked it
I love the locations, the travel, the history. I wish the book were longer! This was a fine follow up to the first two with characters I enjoyed and look forward to seeing in the next books.
Laurel Benson
Sep 25, 2012 Laurel Benson rated it really liked it
Third in the Cotton Stone series. Lots of computer data but great that it has real time events in it that makes it all work. Looking forward to reading the fourth book.
Ann
Jan 15, 2011 Ann rated it liked it
Can computers destroy the world? The world may just find out if Cotten Stone cannot decide how to stop the Reds with the help of the Indigos!
Rob
Jan 01, 2012 Rob rated it did not like it
This "religious" adventure story was a bit on the fantasy side for my taste. Though not to my liking, I'm sure others would likely enjoy it.
Paula Howard
Dec 21, 2014 Paula Howard rated it really liked it
Great read. A fantastic mixture of religion and mystery. The fight of Good versus evil. Not too preachy.
Valerie Payne
Valerie Payne rated it really liked it
Dec 29, 2013
Linda
Linda rated it really liked it
Sep 02, 2011
Γιάννης
Γιάννης rated it liked it
Aug 09, 2016
Brittany
Brittany rated it liked it
Jul 25, 2011
Candi
Candi rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2016
Cyber
Cyber rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2015
Merida
Merida rated it really liked it
Oct 22, 2011
Alissa Siemers
Alissa Siemers rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2013
Michelle Fedele
Michelle Fedele rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2012
Natalie
Natalie rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2009
Deepak Kumar
Deepak Kumar rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2014
Lorann
Lorann rated it liked it
Jan 23, 2009
Dalia
Dalia rated it really liked it
May 30, 2013
Judy cogdill
Judy cogdill rated it it was ok
Aug 02, 2014
Mai Lara Clark
Mai Lara Clark rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2012
Ann Catten
Ann Catten rated it really liked it
Oct 20, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Coptic Secret (Lang Reilly #4)
  • Immortal Tyranny (The Judas Chronicles, #5)
  • Sixtinische Verschwörung
  • The Villa Of Mysteries (Nic Costa, #2)
  • The Lion of Flanders
  • Doctor Who: Tomb of Valdemar
  • The Last Goodbye
  • Interfaced
  • Binary (Robin Hood Hacker, #1.5)
  • Man and Wife
  • Naakte zielen
  • Lethal Harvest (Bioethics #1)
  • Doctor Who: The Domino Effect
  • Death by Midnight
  • Agents of Chaos (Agents of Change, #2)
  • Death in Springtime (Marshal Guarnaccia Mystery, #3)
  • MELT: A Psychological Thriller
  • The Granite Key (Arkana Mysteries #1)
Lynn Sholes co-authors with Joe Moore the Cotten Stone thriller series including THE GRAIL CONSPIRACY named 2005 Book-of-the-Year by ForeWord Magazine, THE LAST SECRET, THE HADES PROJECT, and THE 731 LEGACY. THE PHOENIX APOLSTLES was a departure from the Cotten Stone series. THE BLADE features a new heroine, Maxine Decker which is followed by THE SHIELD, and THE TOMB. The newest is BRAIN TRUST. Th ...more
More about Lynn Sholes...

A Cotten Stone Mystery (4 books)
  • The Grail Conspiracy (A Cotten Stone Mystery #1)
  • The Last Secret (A Cotten Stone Mystery #2)
  • The 731 Legacy (A Cotten Stone Mystery #4)