Start by marking “Mom and Me Cookbook” as Want to Read:
Mom and Me Cookbook

Mom and Me Cookbook

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  69 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Featuring basic cooking techniques and tips, simple first recipes, and tasty, nutritious meal ideas, this new cookbook is perfect for children who want to help their parents prepare a yummy array of favorite foods.
Published August 29th 2005 by DK Children

To ask other readers questions about Mom and Me Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mom and Me Cookbook

Kelly
Nov 28, 2014 Kelly rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: food
GREAT resource for children because of the pairing of written and illustrated instructions.
Cindy
Such a cute book for cooking with children. Many photos to keep a child entertained in that manner aswell. *Spoiler Alert* Includes how to cook animal cookies, cupcake farm, potato mice, my favorite crepes, jam sweethearts (my favorite because it's so easy) and many more. 22 in all.
Susan
Got this book for my granddaughter, Emma, because she and her mommy like to cook and bake together. I like it because it shows her photos that she can follow to make some yummy and nutritious recipes.
Haven't tried the recipes yet, but I've picked out about 10 to try. Lots of options--fun and healthy. Fabulous photos. Simple recipes with easy instructions!
Rochelle
When their rolled cookies are just a layer with food coloring and a smidge of fruit, (and for ME the directions are confusing) this book just doesn't cut it.
Shannon
cute book with basic and simple recipes for children and moms to make together. Fun!
Aslan Aslanli
I think this book is very effective for kids to cook with their parents or friends.
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
Nazley
Nazley marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Charisse Montgomery
Charisse Montgomery marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Pbj
Pbj marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Alice Cristu
Alice Cristu marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Top 100 Baby Purees: 100 Quick and Easy Meals for a Healthy and Happy Baby First Meals: The Complete Cookbook and Nutrition Guide Superfoods for Babies and Children Annabel Karmel's New Complete Baby & Toddler Meal Planner - 4th Edition Lunch Boxes and Snacks: Over 120 healthy recipes from delicious sandwiches and salads to hot soups and sweet treats