The Psychic Pathway: A Workbook for Reawakening the Voice of Your Soul

The Psychic Pathway: A Workbook for Reawakening the Voice of Your Soul

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  345 ratings  ·  26 reviews
A practical, step-by-step, 12-week interactive program that teaches you how to develop the intuitive sense that lies within you and to live in accordance with the soul's purpose by discovering your center of spiritual power. The Psychic Pathway refines intuition into a life-enhancing tool that can be used every day.
Published May 2nd 1995 by Harmony

To ask other readers questions about The Psychic Pathway, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Psychic Pathway

Richard Szponder
Everyone is psychic. This is the fundamental message of The Psychic Pathway: A Workbook for Reawakening the Voice of Your Soul by Sonia Choquette. As children, our intuition is heightened, undisturbed and uncorrupted by society’s teaching us how like “should” be lived. False prophets, dishonest cheats, and scam artists also teach us that those claiming to have highly developed psychic abilities are not what they seem. The Psychic Pathway is a gentle approach to finding your own intuitive voice a...more
Nomy
Dec 02, 2008 Nomy is currently reading it
Shelves: never-finished
i'm finding this book really useful. right now i'm doing the thing where you start the week by writing down twenty wishes, and each day you whittle it down to less and less until you have three... i read part of this book a few years ago but the whole first part is about slowing down your pace and reducing clutter in your life, and i just wasn't there yet. but now i am, so i've been able to move further in the book. a lot of it feels like things i already know but it is nice to be taken through...more
Anna Ladd
I don't even like the word psychic - but someone I respect recommended the book. This is truly a workbook for someone who wants to increase their psychic or intuitive (a word I prefer) abilities. It is very practical and down to earth - you are literally doing exercises that help clear your ability to tune in to the world around you. I have had some experience with energy work and chakra clearing - so if you are uncomfortable with that kind of thing, you may find the book off-putting - as it doe...more
Monique
I loved this book!! It gave so much needed introspection and insight into learning more about who I am truly meant to be as a person and how we all have the power to be psychic if we take the time needed to develop our very own psychic intuition. Highly recommend this for people who are interested in personal growth from a metaphysical standpoint.
Waseem
ahhh i dunno....I think this just seems very wishy wasy...bit over the top and highly doubtful...not the field itself our 'Psychic Pathways' and so on, buyt from the author itself...maybe am naive and am really trying to understan this field more..ie inner emotions...psychich pathways..chakra's etc- which right now are abit over my head weren't really helped by this book much either...but i think thats my own incomptence as am a newbie to this, but this is one of the least welcomed books ive rea...more
Jueletta E.
I love this book. I am highly sensitive, intuitive, and spiritual. This book helped me to fine tune my sacred gifts and to find inner peace. Sonia Choquette is warm, caring, and touches your heart as she shares her spiritual journey with you. This book will teach you the tools to strengthen your mental, spiritual, and physical awareness and abilities.
Mica
I only got halfway through this book before I lost interest in it.

The exercises are broken down into very manageable pieces. The key is doing the exercises immediately. Plan to have a notebook and a writing utensil available so you don't make excuses for skipping the exercises.

The tools she provides, especially early in the book, are very useful for developing self-awareness and acknowledging some potentially uncomfortable habits or thought patterns that might be holding you back from being more...more
Patti
Apr 16, 2008 Patti rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone who wishes to sharpen their intuition and open their minds
Shelves: read-recently
Good compressive book and exercises to strengthen your psychic awareness. Exercises are a little intense and time consuming but seem to be simple enough for most people. I like her writing style and how she relates little stories as examples of what she is trying to explain.
I hope to get back to this someday and take it slower this time.
Becky
This was a helpful book to read and it did offer a lot of information. But for whatever reason, I didn't feel all that enlightened afterwards.

However, it was very well written, and Sonia writes in a way that is clear and easy to understand, no matter what your comprehension level for this type of material is.
Leannear24
i loved the way that she got you involved at the end of each chapter
she gave you clear but very simple exercises and instructions of what you can do to become psychic
all the information was very intreasting i would recommened this book to anyone who is intreasted in becoming psychic
Barbara Ginsberg
Enjoyed the questions at first but then they didn't seem to be as thought provoking for me and were dull exercises. Skipped ahead to clearing chakras, grounding, spirit guides - all much more interesting and practical.
Mo
Mar 30, 2010 Mo marked it as to-read
I have tried to finish this book twice. I always get distracted yet I recognize how beneficial it is. I have recommended it to numerous people and they tell me it has changed their lives. And yet, I keep getting distracted.
Tina Robbins
Aug 16, 2009 Tina Robbins marked it as to-read
This one has been on my shelf for over 10 years. I have read parts of it and liked what I read but never finished it. I really think I could benefit from it a little more now than when I first got it.
Book along with exercises to get in touch with yourself. No, you are not psychic right after, but you are more in tune with the world around you and more trusting of your vibes/intuition.
YorkshireSue
Nov 24, 2007 YorkshireSue rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone interested in expanding their psychic knowledge
Shelves: all-time-faves
based on similiar format to Julia Cameron's The Artist's Way though not as profound or as well organised. But I always learn from reading Sonia's work and find her extremely encouraging.
Bonnie
this is amazing.. not something I can pass along, as it is a workbook.. it was recommended to me and I will recommend to others as well..
Lauraley Dilgard
I just love Sonia Choquette ever since my daughter took me to one of her week-end seminars here in San Diego.
Phil Mauracher
There are some good things in here, and I love that she is from Denver, but the book was overall nonsense.
L.
This book changed my life and help start me on my current journey. I highly recommend it!
Stephanie
Only did 1/2 of the workbook section, but found it intriguing and worthwhile. Thanks book club.
Stephanie
Reading this book as an adjunct to this class I am taking on the soul. Interesting perspective.
Elisa
This is a very good book. Just reading it grounded and cleared my aura. Fun ideas for exercises.
Ems
Great workbook on learning how to listen and open up your psychic channels.
Heidi
Powerful in supportive instruction for those who feel intuitive on any level.
Raluca
really great. i really recommend it
Yuki525
Yuki525 marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Luminea
Luminea marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
  • Opening to Channel: How to Connect with Your Guide
  • The Intention Experiment: Using Your Thoughts to Change Your Life and the World
  • Seventy-Eight Degrees of Wisdom
  • Entering the Castle: An Inner Path to God and Your Soul
  • The God Code
  • The Nature of Personal Reality: Specific, Practical Techniques for Solving Everyday Problems and Enriching the Life You Know
  • Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace, and More
  • Magical Housekeeping: Simple Charms & Practical Tips for Creating a Harmonious Home
  • How to Hear Your Angels
  • Healing Words
  • Living in the Light: A Guide to Personal and Planetary Transformation
  • Everyday Enlightenment: The Twelve Gateways to Personal Growth
  • The Complete Conversations with God
  • A Course In Weight Loss: 21 Spiritual Lessons for Surrendering Your Weight Forever
  • How to Meet and Work with Spirit Guides
  • Shaman, Healer, Sage: How to Heal Yourself and Others with the Energy Medicine of the Americas
  • There is a River: The Story of Edgar Cayce
  • Dark Nights of the Soul: A Guide to Finding Your Way Through Life's Ordeals
Trust Your Vibes: Secret Tools for Six-Sensory Living Ask Your Guides: Connecting to Your Divine Support System Diary of a Psychic Your Heart's Desire: Instructions for Creating the Life You Really Want Soul Lessons and Soul Purpose: A Channeled Guide to Why You Are Here