Start by marking “It's a Twin Thing (Two of a Kind, #1)” as Want to Read:
It's a Twin Thing (Two of a Kind, #1)

It's a Twin Thing (Two of a Kind Diaries #1)

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  502 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Baby-sitter Blues

Ashley can't wait to go back to school. The new school year means shopping for new clothes, meeting boys...shopping for more new clothes! Her twin sister, Mary-Kate, thinks she's crazy. Mary-Kate would much rather hit a softball than hit the mega-mall. But they do agree on one thing:

They're way too old for a baby-sitter!

Too bad their dad doesn't see it t

Published March 18th 2002 by Collins (first published February 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about It's a Twin Thing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It's a Twin Thing

Yusra
read back in the day
Yvonne
Feb 02, 2014 Yvonne added it
Shelves: two-of-a-kind
How do I read the book? I can't manage to figure it out
Emespre
Dec 02, 2011 Emespre added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Young girls
Well, we're putting boxes of spare things away in the garage and I'm planning on donating some of my old books. However, I thought I'd reread them first :). Well, due to the target audience this is written very simply. Also, I find it hard to identify with them now as I find it a little too focussed around guys considering my conflicting experiences at that age and since then. However, it's fun to reread them and bits of storylines keep popping up in my head :).
Amanda O'Donnell

They're way too old for a baby-sitter!

Too bad their dad doesn't see it the same way. Now the twins need a plan--a plan to show Dad just how right they are!
Lexi
I read this series when I was about 10 I reckon? I absolutely loved them, they're such a good series for young kids I reckon =]
I'm sure my opinion would be a little different if I read them now but I did really love them =P
Khadeejah
i loved this book and i am reading the other books from the 'two of a kind' series.the idea and the way that the author brings up the whole story is amazing.i may be too old for these books but i just do love them.
Keely
I thought Mary-Kate and Ashley were really cool. I think it's cool that Ashley likes fashion and Mary-kate likes basketball. I liked Ashley more than Mary-kate because I love fashion as well.
Sarah Cole
Yes I know I read a kids book but hey I love kids books just as well as adult books lol.
I loved this little 90 page book. I remember growing up watching Mary-Kate and Ashley.
Crystal
Sweet, nice, heartwarming; although the story was a bit predictable. Nonetheless, I loved this book as a kid when I was 11. Still love it. :* :D
Melanie Jones
I loved this book when I was younger! It was an easy and fast read. It was also entertaining since they also had a television series.
Ayesh
Aug 12, 2013 Ayesh added it
THESE BOOKS ARE REALLY AUSUME AND READING THEM IS MUCH FUN.I CAN READ 1 BOOK 1000 TIMES IF I HAD TOO. THEY R GREAT.LOVE THE AUTHER
Rose Dawson
Knížky o Olsenkách mě vždy moc bavily,hlavně jejich ztřeštěné nápady.O moc lepší než filmy. ;)
Isabelle
cool book and years later from when i first read it and i am still reading it.
Karine
Read this and probobly most of the rest of the series
Alyssa
ive got this book part of a magazine for kids!
Vanessa Colon
loved it want to read over and over it was iight
Amina
One of the firsts I read.
Maisie
pre teen reads
Fathimazinnoory
Jul 21, 2011 Fathimazinnoory added it
Shelves: reasd
srgsyty
Angharad Morgan
Angharad Morgan marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
  • One Twin Too Many (Two of a Kind, #4)
  • It's Snow Problem (Two of a Kind, #15)
  • Winner Take All (Two of a Kind Diaries, #10)
  • Never Been Kissed (Sweet 16, #1)
  • Hocus-Pocus (Two of a Kind Diaries, #37)
  • Love-Set-Match (Two of a Kind Diaries, #29)
  • Wishes and Dreams (Sweet 16, #2)
  • Just Between Us (So Little Time, #4)
  • Mary-Kate & Ashley: Our Story--The Official Biography
  • Santa Girls (Two of a Kind Diaries, #32)

Two of a Kind Diaries (1 - 10 of 40 books)
  • How to Flunk Your First Date (Two of a Kind, #2)
  • The Sleepover Secret (Two of a Kind, #3)
  • One Twin Too Many (Two of a Kind, #4)
  • To Snoop or Not to Snoop (Two of a Kind, #5)
  • My Sister the Supermodel (Two of a Kind, #6)
  • Two's a Crowd (Two of a Kind, #7)
  • Let's Party (Two of a Kind, #8)
  • Calling All Boys (Two of a Kind Diaries, #9)
  • Winner Take All (Two of a Kind Diaries, #10)
  • P.S. Wish You Were Here (Two of a Kind Diaries, #11)
Calling All Boys (Two of a Kind Diaries, #9) The Cool Club (Two of a Kind, #12) The Sleepover Secret (Two of a Kind, #3) Sealed with a Kiss (Two of a Kind, #20) Shore Thing (Two of a Kind Diaries, #17)