Curious George Learns to Count from 1 to 100

Curious George Learns to Count from 1 to 100

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Curious George is a good little monkey, and always very curious. Now George is curious about numbers. Counting from 1 to 10 is easy, but can he count all the way to 100? George has picked the perfect day to try. It’s his town’s 100th birthday today and everyone is coming out to celebrate!

With the help of his friend, the man with the yellow hat, George learns to count from...more
Published August 1st 2005 by HMH Books for Young Readers (first published January 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Curious George Learns to Count from 1 to 100, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Curious George Learns to Count from 1 to 100

Kandice
Since Mackers LOVES numbers and Curious George, this book is his favourite at the moment. It is, however, not a favourite of mine because it takes FFFFFOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR to read.

Curious George can count to ten, but learns that he can count more than just his fingers and toes. And so begins our journey with CG around his home as he and the man in the yellow hat prepare to attend the Centennial Celebration. CG counts pretty much everything in the house and o...more
Sarah Sammis
ive Four years ago I wrote a rather snarky review of Curious George and the Hot Air Balloon by H.A. Rey. Most of my snark was directed towards the use of the dead author's name. At the time I had no plans on going back to school, nor dreams of being a librarian.

That has since changed and with it my feelings on ghost written books such as the latest Curious George books. There are two kinds of authors: single authors, people who can be pinpointed to a birth, a death and a specific number of books...more
PWRL
Jul 08, 2014 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: zzz2014-jul-new
SM
joy *the clean-reader extraordinaire*
this is the WORST counting book ever! it counts from 1 each time! i'm not great with math, but i'm pretty sure that means it's about 10,000 numbers to get through the whole stinking thing. talk about ridiculous. they're just using the "curious george" brand to sell a substandard book.
Katherine Tobiya
You can never go wrong with a Curious George book!
Cute story about counting, filled with lots of fun games.
Loved that they had a recipe for lemonade and how to make a paper airplane as well :]
Libby
The pictures are cute, but it got hard for my 23-mo-old son to make it through the whole thing. 100 is a big number! We might revisit this again when my son can count higher than 10 :)
Robin Ramsey
My son is number obsessed, so he enjoys this book, because it goes all the way to 100.
Ian
Ian added it
Jul 17, 2014
Erin
Erin added it
Jun 10, 2014
Janet Bond
Janet Bond marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2014
Alicia
Alicia added it
Dec 20, 2013
Zoe
Zoe marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Hans Augusto Rey was born on September 16, 1898, in Hamburg, Germany. He grew up there near the world-famous Hagenbeck Zoo, and developed a lifelong love for animals and drawing. Margarete Elisabeth Waldstein (who would be known to most of the world as Margret Rey) was also born in Hamburg on May 16, 1906. The two met briefly when Margret was a young girl, before she left Hamburg to study art. The...more
More about H.A. Rey...
Curious George Curious George Rides a Bike Curious George Takes a Job Curious George Gets a Medal Curious George Learns the Alphabet