Start by marking “More Than He Can Handle” as Want to Read:
More Than He Can Handle

More Than He Can Handle

He's One Mistake She Plans To Forget. . .As maid-of-honor to a friend who's gone Bridezilla, Winfred "Freddie" Barker is dealing with minute-to-minute drama from her crazy-extravagant wedding. So when the ceremony is over and the reception starts heating up, Freddie blows off steam with a little champagne--and a lot of the best man, Cleveland Alexander. It was definitely g ...more
Published February 1st 2009 by Dafina

To ask other readers questions about More Than He Can Handle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Than He Can Handle

Sandra Cook
Sep 19, 2016 Sandra Cook rated it it was amazing
Shh I'm reading!
Jan 10, 2012 Shh I'm reading! rated it it was ok
Shina
Apr 13, 2009 Shina rated it it was amazing
I was so into this book, that I couldn't put it down. The writer did such a good job, of bringing the audience into this story, as if you were Freddie, being constantly wrapped in Cleveland's arm. The way that Freddie stood her ground, and just didn't allow Cleveland to walk all up in her space, until she was ready, but at the same time Cleveland held to what he truly believed about her being the one, and still standing in her corner, as he would put it "hot and cold" as she was going through fa ...more
Toni
Apr 07, 2015 Toni rated it really liked it
Winfred "Freddie" Barker and Cleveland Alexander meet at friends wedding. From the start she doesn't like him. They have a one night fling and he finds himself intrigued with her. Freddie, on the otber hand thinks he's arrogant & self-centered.
To me Freddie has trust issues with men and relationships in general. It was a good book although I was getting tired of Freddie running away every time things got serious between the two of them.
Shonnie
Jul 24, 2011 Shonnie rated it did not like it
Shelves: kindle-book
One word...HORRIBLE. Two words...HATED IT.

This was a twenty-seven yrs old woman who acted as if she was mentally seventeen.

I read a previous review were someone said not to buy it and evidently I ignored. I deserve a big fat "L" for not taking heed.
Shone
Oct 03, 2011 Shone rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: All romance junkies
Cleveland Alexander and Winfred "Freddie" Barker meet as best man and maid of honor, it's hate at first site for these two. He's arrogant, she's independent, he's a player, she has attitude and the list goes on. Can they make it through the wedding activities with out killing each other?
Christiana
Nov 12, 2011 Christiana rated it liked it
Shelves: cheris-hodges
I love Cheris Hodges books...but this one was just ok to me...It started off really good..Then toward the middle I started to get a little bored...but because I loved the characters I wanted to see how this book was gonna end...so I skipped a few pages...
Kesha
Mar 03, 2013 Kesha rated it liked it
Freddie, the heroine, was annoying. Hate characters who claim they cant stand somebody but continuously haves sex with that person. They would have sex and immediately afterwards she would say it was a mistake and get ghost.
Shavon Johnson
Jun 09, 2013 Shavon Johnson rated it it was amazing
the book was good! I can't believe Freddie parents, but I'M glad she found happiness in the end. pick this book up and read it. you will not want to put it down.
Monique Thomas
I truly wanted to like this book but something wasn't clicking. Good story line but I couldn't get into it.
Marion
Marion rated it it was ok
Feb 07, 2016
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2014
Metis V.
Metis V. rated it really liked it
May 12, 2011
Mia Geyen
Mia Geyen rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2009
Teresa Matthews
Teresa Matthews rated it really liked it
Aug 12, 2014
Cierra
Cierra rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2013
Coniquegegmail.com
Coniquegegmail.com rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2015
Micheal
Micheal rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2014
Rasheda Ford
Rasheda Ford rated it really liked it
Mar 27, 2015
Cea1123
Cea1123 rated it liked it
Jun 03, 2014
Marshel
Marshel rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2013
Tigger
Tigger rated it really liked it
Oct 12, 2013
Annette Williams
Annette Williams rated it really liked it
Dec 21, 2014
Susan
Susan rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2012
Nisha
Nisha rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2009
TR
TR rated it liked it
Sep 24, 2013
Itanna Harrington
Itanna Harrington rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2013
Lasharhonda Golatt
Lasharhonda Golatt rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2014
Latoya Vanterpool shaw
Latoya Vanterpool shaw rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2013
Anita
Anita rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Cheris Hodges was bitten by the writing bug at an early age and always knew she wanted to be a writer. She is a 1999 graduate of Johnson C. Smith University and a freelance writer in Charlotte, North Carolina. A native of Bennettsville, South Carolina, Cheris loves hearing from her readers.
More about Cheris Hodges...