Start by marking “Tomorrow About This Time” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Tomorrow About This Time
Grace Livingston Hill

Tomorrow About This Time

Half-sisters Silver and Athalie Greeves have grown up worlds apart. Silver is a humble, faith-filled young lady; Athalie is a flapper who takes after her socialite mother. When a chance visit suddenly reunites Silver and Athalie with each other and a father they’ve never known, will a true family emerge where only a family by name existed before? Terrance Bannard, the loc ...more
GLH #52
Published (first published June 1st 1978)

To ask other readers questions about Tomorrow About This Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tomorrow About This Time

May 15, 2016 Marklessgirl rated it it was amazing
I love the book it is so good! I want there to be a book two but there is not. The characters! Are so well done as for the funnyness it is there I think some characters are just crazy! And the plot was really interesting! Like maybe a little slow but only in the beginning because I was waiting for what I thought was the main character to show up. I thought I read this fast book I don't know when I started it so I can't know for sure. I would re-read this.
Oct 30, 2014 Melissa rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, religion
Lisa Rathbun
Distraught over the death of his lovely young wife, Patterson Greeves allows his in-laws to adopt his baby girl. Later he married a selfish, faithless woman, who divorces him and raises their daughter. Now years later, both daughters have returned to him, one sweet and godly, the other wild and undisciplined. He wonders how God could do this to him, reluctant to admit that it was his own choices and actions that brought him to this point. Can God heal these hurting hearts?

A typical Hill romance
Patricia Turner
Jun 07, 2016 Patricia Turner rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The making of a Christian family

A scientist returns home only to find his two very different daughters are both arriving, one to visit, the difficult child to live with him. It's really tough going, but trust in the Lord brings them through. This book left me teary- eyed and happy at the same time. It was set in a time when the simplicity of Christianity was taken for granted. Altogether, a worthwhile read.
Good not great

This was not my favorite of GLH books. I usually love her books. The characters in this story were hard to like or hard to identify with. The subplots were a bit silly. I gave it three stars because she did tell her Christian message well, I always like that in her stories.
Apr 23, 2014 Jean rated it really liked it
I keep forgetting about this one where two daughters are reunited with their father. Good book about maturity and responsibility versus just getting one's way. Also a good book to remind me that parents have responsibilities to raise children that can function on their own to a certain extent in society.
May 22, 2012 Autumn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: on-the-shelf
This was absolutely a great book. I don't normally go for Christian lit but I was pleasantly surprised. The trouble that Athalie causes her father and sister is terrible, but still the story falls i together in the end.
Oct 24, 2015 Susan rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not My Favorite, But...

I am a great fan of GLH, but I confess this was not one of my favorites. I did not connect with any of the main characters and there were too many personalities for me.
Dawn P
Jul 21, 2014 Dawn P rated it did not like it
I just cannot read any more of this book. One of the characters is just a nasty and hateful person. It shall go in the donations pile.
The end of this was very abrupt. I think it all worked out okay, but with the way the book was finished, I can't quite be sure.
Jul 16, 2013 Kim rated it it was amazing
was a good book
Majenta rated it really liked it
Oct 23, 2016
Mary added it
Oct 10, 2016
BookDB marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2016
Christine rated it liked it
Sep 09, 2016
Lachelle rated it it was ok
Aug 26, 2016
Carla rated it really liked it
Aug 24, 2016
Innocent John
Innocent John marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2016
Andrea rated it liked it
Aug 27, 2016
Timothy Deane
Timothy Deane marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2016
Jim Pickett
Jim Pickett rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2016
tom landrum
tom landrum rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2016
Connie added it
Jun 14, 2016
Brittney rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2016
Angela marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2016
Isensiel marked it as to-read
May 26, 2016
Nita marked it as to-read
May 17, 2016
Midhila Baby
Midhila Baby marked it as to-read
May 15, 2016
  • The Honor Girl
  • Ester Ried
  • As Long As I Live
  • Colonial Courtships
  • Margaret's Story (Florida Trilogy, #3)
  • Stone of Help (The Annals of Lystra #2)
  • A Bride's Dilemma in Friendship, Tennessee
  • The Soul Saver
  • Rainbow's End
  • The Bride Wore Blue (The Sinclair Sisters of Cripple Creek, #3)
  • Arms Of Love (Amish Beginnings)
also wrote under the pseudonym Marcia MacDonald
also published under the name Grace Livingston Hill Lutz

A popular author of her day, she wrote over 100 novels and numerous short stories of religious and Christian fiction. Her characters were most often young female ingénues, frequently strong Christian women or those who become so within the confines of the story.
More about Grace Livingston Hill...