Start by marking “I Love Bad Boys (Brava Girlfriends, #2)” as Want to Read:
I Love Bad Boys (Brava Girlfriends, #2)

I Love Bad Boys (Brava Girlfriends #2)

3.94  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,761 Ratings  ·  42 Reviews
"Her Craving" by Lori Foster
Shy Becky Harte has decided to explore her wicked side. Being spotted in a sex shop by her secret object of desire, George Westin, was not part of the plan. George is intrigued at her purchases, and he'd love to teach the blushing Becky a thing or two about surrender. But when fantasy becomes reality, it's the not-so-innocent Becky calling the s
Published June 7th 2005 by Kensington (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about I Love Bad Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Love Bad Boys

Stephanie Brush
Jan 01, 2016 Stephanie Brush rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-reads
The 2nd story in this book was the only one I liked!!!! The other 2 were boring!
Jenn
Nov 04, 2009 Jenn rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
To my surprise I really liked this book. When I ordered it, I thought it was going to be a discussion on why women lean toward "Bad Boys". When I discovered it was just a collection of racy stories I put it away on the shelf to read when I had nothing else to read. I never really cared too much for short stories. To my surprise it was pretty decently written. The first story kind of reminded me why I did not like short racy stories, but about half way through it, I had changed my mind. I really ...more
Dina
Read:
- 'Indulge Me' by Lori Foster (3 stars)

Did Not Finish:
- 'Naughty by Night' by Janelle Denison
- '... And When They Were Bad' by Donna Kauffman
Jane Stewart
Sep 14, 2010 Jane Stewart rated it really liked it
Fun read.

Of the three stories, I enjoyed the first (Indulge Me) and third (And When They Were Bad) the most and give them 4 stars. In the second story (Naughty By Night), the girl’s actions annoyed me. She was mean in the way she treated him for three nights. I give that story 3 stars.

Indulge Me is part of an excellent series that would have been nicer if published together in one book. The series is about three girls who are friends and work together in a factory. The group decides that each o
Christel
Mar 28, 2009 Christel rated it really liked it
Shelves: lori-foster
3 Romances that were will written.

Her Craving-Lori Foster

Not bad Becky is a naive, sweet character. George is the object of her affections and dreams. They work together and meet in a Erotic store. Well Becky would be the last onein her town to be found in a erotic store. But George has loved her from afar, even though they work in the same factory. Sparks erupt between them and in one night everything comes true.

Naughty By Night-Janelle Denison

This was my favorite inthe book. Gabe left Chloe 6
Jim son of Jim (formerly PhotoJim)
Three short stories in an anthology of 'erotic romance'. Maybe my love of the short story was waned to the point that I now have a loathe of the short story. Little to no character development, stupid storylines, and completely unrealistic/unbelievable HEA endings. It is the last point that really ruined these three stories for me though. First I was disappointed in the Lori Foster story. I've generally liked what she's written. Not this time though. I thought her story was the weakest of the th ...more
Jessica Alcazar
06/2014 SO I have finally gotten around to reading the last 2 stories in this anthology and they were surprisingly STEAMY! I've read a lot of Denison and Kauffman books and I don't recall quite so much blatant smuttiness lol and I LIKED IT!

In Denison's Naughty by Night, we read a second chance romance. Gabe has come back for Chloe after walking away from her without a backward glance and he is not walking away without her! The whole story was less than a week long but it was complete. I.LOVED.IT
Amanda Gylling
Mar 11, 2014 Amanda Gylling rated it it was amazing
I loved all of these stories and would definitely read them again! The stories are all spicy and filled with chemistry between the main characters. It would not be an exageration to say that these stories are memorable and worth keeping to read over and over again. My favorites are the first and last stories, Lori Foster and Donna Kauffman respectively. Highly recommended for lovers of romance!
Liesel
Feb 24, 2016 Liesel rated it liked it
My first time reading a real romance kind of book. I wished the three short stories had overlapping characters or story lines. I was just strange to me why they would put three unrelated stories together as one book. I liked the first and third stories the best. The second story I would have given a 2. I didn't like the main characters actions and just found her to be annoying.
Darcy
Nov 29, 2012 Darcy rated it liked it
I find the girl’s dare to go to the new adult story to be funny. This time around even more so as Asia and Cameron are manipulating just who Becky will meet. At first glance I thought George was perfect for Becky, even being quite a bit older. It wasn’t until things started heating up that I realized I didn’t get all of Becky’s fantasy and worried that George would be up for it. I shouldn’t have been as things worked out just as they should have. I loved how later that George barged out buck nak ...more
Izzy
Feb 20, 2016 Izzy rated it liked it
'Indulge Me' by Lori Foster
7/10
I liked the characters and the plot but I thought the ending was rushed and out of place. I was uncomfortable with one scene as the heroine was placed in bondage, even though she didn't want it. Apart from that, I'm interested in looking into the other two stories of the trio of friends.

'Naughty by Night' by Janelle Denison
3/10
I liked the beginning but then the characters suddenly changed even though the story took place over the course of four nights. It didn't m
Shannon
Indulge Me - Lori Foster - 3.75 Stars - Fun, sweet and sexy story but it does leave me wondering about Erica and Asia's stories.....are they ever told???

Naughty by Night - Janelle Denison - 3.25 - I loved the hero but things seemed to drag a bit towards the end.

And Then They Were Bad - Donna Kauffman - 3.00 - Grade A fantasy fulfillment. Grade B story telling. The pace was good but it was predictable.
Kimngan Tran
Stephanie Bolen
Feb 12, 2014 Stephanie Bolen rated it really liked it
Raunchy and fun romp.
Lady Raven RAVE!
This book is hot from start to finish. Have a cold drink and a fan ready before you sit down and indulge in the book. All three stories are great. Although, I would have loved for all of the stories to be longer.

Also recommended:
kathy love, lori foster, brenda jackson, lynne graham, connie mason, kinley macgergor
Adriana
I Love Bad Boys

Naughty by Night by Janelle Denison
5 Stars-It was Great!

Indulge Me by Lori Foster
3 Stars-I enjoyed this short story.

And When They Were Bad by Donna Kauffman
5 Stars-It was Great!
Petunia Wigflip
Aug 23, 2013 Petunia Wigflip rated it really liked it
I can't remember much about either the Kauffman or Denison books in this one; pretty much I love all of Lori Foster, and that's why I rated this as I did. With very few exceptions, her work has been reliably great.
Geneva
Feb 21, 2009 Geneva rated it it was ok
I really didn't like this book. Lori Foster's story was cute. I read most of the second story, and just the first chapter of the third. None of them drew me in, so I put this book aside.
penelopewanders
Apr 03, 2009 penelopewanders rated it really liked it
Anthology of steamy stories. I'd actually already read the first in Foster's book Truth or Dare (I think) but I think I enjoyed it more the second time around. Here as a ring.
Heather L
Feb 18, 2012 Heather L rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, 2012
Finished the third story in this collection before bed Friday night as hoped. Would actually give this one 3.5 stars, as I liked last two stories better than the first.
Maura
Jun 24, 2011 Maura rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
Three short stories that were all okay in premise and conclusion. I was new to the genre and I bought this as a sampler. It was a good intro to each author.
Dee
Sep 21, 2011 Dee rated it really liked it
Lori Foster story only.

Another good one from Lori. Short but funny and sweet.
Gavy
Jun 05, 2011 Gavy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amazing book
acording to me that is
=)
you should really really read it
Laurie Gold
Oct 14, 2010 Laurie Gold rated it it was ok
Shelves: contemp-rom
Indulge Me - C
Naughty by Night - C
And When They Were Bad - B+
Carly
Jan 31, 2008 Carly rated it it was amazing
Such a good steamy book. Read in the privacy of your own home.......
Sep 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is a great read for erotic fiction lovers.
Amy
Jul 26, 2011 Amy added it
3 filthy dirty kinky stories... Sounds good to me! lol
Brianna
Feb 16, 2012 Brianna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
it ass.pretty good. each story had it's own spice to it.
Colleen
Jun 20, 2007 Colleen rated it liked it
Complete and escapist reading, but fun nonetheless.
Kari
Oct 28, 2010 Kari rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2010
First story - 3 stars. The other 2 were dumb.
  • Bad Boys Next Exit (Men of Rogues Hollow, #2)
  • Bad Boys With Expensive Toys
  • Bad Boys with Red Roses
  • Bad Boys Online
  • Beach Blanket Bad Boys
  • Bayou Bad Boys
  • All Through The Night (Brava Girlfriends #1)
  • Immortal Bad Boys
  • Viva Las Bad Boys!
  • Texas Bad Boys
  • 3 Brides for 3 Bad Boys (Mercenary/Goddard Project, #2)
  • Really Unusual Bad Boys
  • Kissing Santa Claus (Men of Hawaii #3)

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro
More about Lori Foster...

Brava Girlfriends (3 books)
  • All Through The Night (Brava Girlfriends #1)
  • I Brake For Bad Boys (Brava Girlfriends, #3; Wilde Series, #0.5)