Start by marking “Tall, Dark...Westmoreland! (The Westmorelands, #15)” as Want to Read:
Tall, Dark...Westmoreland!  (The Westmorelands, #15)

Tall, Dark...Westmoreland! (The Westmorelands #15)

4.39  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,059 Ratings  ·  34 Reviews
She had longed for a taste of the wild and reckless. And Olivia Jeffries got her chance when she met a handsome stranger at a masquerade ball. The attraction was instant, the electricity...volatile. But days later she discovered her new lover was none other than Reginald Westmoreland, her father's most-hated rival. She vowed to resist him further, but Reggie was relentless ...more
Published March 3rd 2009 by Silhouette (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Tall, Dark...Westmoreland!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tall, Dark...Westmoreland!

Off the Record by K.A. LindeOn the Record by K.A. LindeSeduced By The Senator by Alex ElliottFor the Record by K.A. LindeVetting The Senator by Alex Elliott
Senator Romances
6th out of 14 books — 5 voters
The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula K. Le GuinTall, Dark, and Vampire by Sara  HumphreysDead Until Dark by Charlaine HarrisIn a Dark Wood Wandering by Hella S. HaasseDark Heart of Magic by Jennifer Estep
Books with Dark in the title.
155th out of 164 books — 8 voters

More lists with this book...

stilwaterz
Feb 17, 2012 stilwaterz rated it really liked it
Oh, those Westmorelands!!! A boring masquerade ball turns into a hot affair! Only in Ms Jackson's world! This steamy novel, unites Olivia Jefferies and Reggie Westmoreland (of the Atlanta Westmorelands). Olivia's fine brothers, Duane and Terrence, who are introduced and or dealt with in other Jackson novels, are also woven in this story.

Although I am not as adventurous, Oliva's spontaneity in this story is to be admired --- you have to hand it to that sista! What began as a one night fling with
Bridget
Feb 21, 2016 Bridget rated it really liked it
Reginald and Olivia Westmoreland were meant to be! Cute boy meets girl story.
Zingari
Aug 07, 2012 Zingari rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Okay, so I want to be honest. In my opinion, this wasn't the greatest read for me. Maybe it's because I have been reading books back to back for the last couple of days, or maybe my taste in books are just different.

On to the facts:
There was no excitement. No real conflict, everything seemed too easy. The one true "problem" was predictable and quickly revealed and settled.

Usually I like to read novels with a little comedy, the couples bickering and falling in love. I love moments when you set th
Ms.Toni
Jun 08, 2009 Ms.Toni rated it really liked it
Politically Incorrect

Reggie Westmoreland is the last single Westmoreland male in Atlanta. With a successful accounting firm, he's now ready to throw his hat into the political ring running for the Senate. Things only seem to get better when he meets a woman at a masquerade ball. Masks hid their identities but not their passion for each other. Once her true identity is revealed as the daughter of his political opponent, will Reggie retreat?

Tall, dark, Westmoreland - just the way I like them! Thi
Darla Stokes
Apr 02, 2016 Darla Stokes rated it really liked it
Brenda Jackson's a master of the short-form romance. Even in just 178 pages, these were well-realized characters with realistic emotions and conflict. Steamy without being awkward. There was the obligatory listing of all the previous characters in the series (this is #15, after all), but it was short and not intrusive, and I never felt like I'd missed something because it's been quite a while since I read one from this series.
Lynetta
Nov 01, 2014 Lynetta rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
WONDERFUL

Another wonderful romance that blends the heart, soul and mind in the ways that truly matters....the heart. Reginald Westmoreland and Olivia Jefferies' story is as captivating as all the rest. There is nothing to not like about The Westmorelands. The Westmorelands make dreams come true.
Melinda
Dec 22, 2013 Melinda rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
I liked Olivia and Reggie. I still don't believe that 2 people can have sex with masks on all night and still not recognize the person the next day. What about voice familiarity? With that said it's a sweet premise though. Two strong characters full of family loyalty and hopeful for something more. Unfortunately being in the public eye will ruin the hope of privacy to develop a relationship.

Even when Olivia tried to end the relationship, Reggie is persistent because he seems to know that Olivia
GuisBell
May 19, 2016 GuisBell rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bueno
Y bueno aquí teníamos al último soltero de los Westmorelands, Reginald Westmoreland jajajaja pero ohhh sorpresa aparecieron más Westmorelands así que continua la serie ;)
Arnissa Burnett
Apr 25, 2015 Arnissa Burnett rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect love!!!

Awesome story. Loved the secrets and all the twists. Another Westmoreland bitten by the love bug. Who's next??? On to book 16.
D.lee
Jan 28, 2012 D.lee rated it it was amazing
I loved the this story. Reggie is currently my favorite Westmoreland, although I seem to say that every time I finish a new Westmoreland story. I love the fact that Mrs. Jackson didn't waste a lot of time for Reggie and Olivia to get together. It was fast paced and straight to the point.

It was nice revisiting the family and I can not wait for Temperature Rising, when Terrance Holy Terror Jeffries falls in love. I also hope Orin and Cathy either get their own story or they come together in Terran
Ariana
Jun 23, 2016 Ariana rated it really liked it
Why was Reggie never mentioned for the last 13 books?
Nhan57
Jun 03, 2014 Nhan57 rated it really liked it
Very good, just like the others :)
Gwen
Mar 12, 2014 Gwen rated it it was ok
This book was my least favorite.
Leonella Navas
Jan 26, 2016 Leonella Navas rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
faltan mas
Yvonne
Feb 18, 2014 Yvonne rated it it was amazing
a good read
Shawnette
Mar 14, 2009 Shawnette rated it really liked it
Well, the last of the Atlanta Wesmorelands has FINALLY found his soul mate. Reggie and Olivia's romance is sweet and sensual. Mrs. Jackson provides another quick and intriguing read while also setting the stage for a the next group of Westmorelands. I can't wait to find out what she has in store for the Colorado Westmorelands.
Shonnie
Feb 20, 2011 Shonnie rated it really liked it
I bought this book yesterday and started reading today. Did you see the date that I completed the read (TODAY) it was that good. It's been a while since I read a book like this....reminds me of 1993 timeframe of how authors use to write.
Chevanne
May 31, 2012 Chevanne rated it it was amazing
This was where I begun...This book introduced me to the westmoreland series and one of my favourite in the whole series besides thorn's challenge.....I'm torn between Reggie and Thorn as ma fav westmoreland men :)
Dorel
Sep 22, 2012 Dorel rated it really liked it
I love how Reggie & Olivia didn't let politics stop them from being together. I love what happened to senator Reed at the end. Senator Reed got what he deserved.
Angela
Apr 16, 2010 Angela rated it liked it
I liked the premise of this story but the villian and the conflict was predictable. I still enjoyed the story and think it's a perfect weekend read!
Taz Will
Jun 04, 2014 Taz Will rated it it was amazing
Reggie was too hot for his own good. Him and Olivia's relationship was exciting and fun. Another great Westmoreland book.
Lindsey
Oct 16, 2010 Lindsey rated it it was ok
Shelves: love, romance, cheese
basically, a one-night stand evolves into true love. i read it in one day and by tomorrow i will have utterly forgotten it...
Tanisha Jones
Sep 29, 2013 Tanisha Jones rated it liked it
It was an easy read. Not as much passion as I'm use to with The Westmoreland Series,but a good book nonetheless.
Roxanna Haddley
Apr 15, 2009 Roxanna Haddley rated it it was amazing
Once again Brenda Jackson wrote another page stopping book. It was great catching up on the Westmoreland.
Renee
Jan 11, 2012 Renee rated it it was amazing
On a Westmoreland roll continuing with a book a day. I sure need a novel with a nice happy ending.
Shone
Apr 15, 2009 Shone rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All romance readerss and Brenda Jackson fans.
Great story, Reed got just what he deserved. I only wish Oris and Cathy had gotten it together.
Angela
Jul 23, 2011 Angela rated it really liked it
Excellent series! I haven't met a Westmoreland yet whom I didn't love.
Tanya Mayes
Feb 09, 2013 Tanya Mayes rated it it was amazing
Shelves: harlequin-desire
Love this book about Senator Reggie Westmoreland and Olivia. Must read
LaTonya
Feb 02, 2013 LaTonya rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
One of my favorites in the Westomreland series! Very Hot and Sexy, loved it!
Jennifer Himes
Nov 24, 2013 Jennifer Himes rated it it was amazing
a good book. everything brenda jackson writes is worth the read
  • Only You (Graysons of New Mexico, #5)
  • Sinful Chocolate
  • Living Large
  • Romancing the M.D. (Hopewell General)
  • Sexy/Dangerous
  • A Valentine Kiss: Cupids Bow\Made In Heaven\Matchmaker
In 1994, Brenda Jackson’s first novel, Tonight and Forever, was released. Since then she has had more than 100 novels and novellas published (the first African-American author to accomplish such a feat) and has over 3 million books in print.

A native of Jacksonville, Florida, Brenda is the first African-American author to have a book published by Harlequin Desire and the first African-American rom
More about Brenda Jackson...

The Westmorelands (1 - 10 of 31 books)
  • Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands, #1)
  • A Little Dare (The Westmorelands, #2)
  • Thorn's Challenge (The Westmorelands, #3)
  • Stone Cold Surrender (The Westmorelands, #4)
  • Riding The Storm (The Westmorelands, #5)
  • Jared's Counterfeit Fiancee (The Westmorelands, #6)
  • The Chase Is On (The Westmorelands, #7)
  • The Durango Affair (The Westmorelands, #8)
  • Ian's Ultimate Gamble (The Westmorelands, #9)
  • Seduction, Westmoreland Style (The Westmorelands, #10)