Start by marking “52 Scrapbooking Challenges (Elsie Flannigan)” as Want to Read:
52 Scrapbooking Challenges (Elsie Flannigan)

52 Scrapbooking Challenges (Elsie Flannigan)

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  112 ratings  ·  19 reviews
This book will help you find your own individual scrapbooking style. Includes 52 Scrapbooking challenges that help you think outside of your creative box and expand your individual style.
Published March 1st 2006 by Ck Media

To ask other readers questions about 52 Scrapbooking Challenges, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 52 Scrapbooking Challenges

Megan Anderson
Awesome book if you’re in a design rut.

Elise Flannigan (now Elsie Larson) is one of my favorite scrapbookers. I love her messy, handmade approach to the craft.

The challenges in this one are pretty much all technique driven (as opposed to technique and story driven, like in We Dare You above). I like the format of this, because you can totally try to do one of these challenges a week for a year and at the end you’ll have grown so so much (yup, I did this whole book too. Time to start over again?)
Katie
i saw 52 scrapbook challenges at michaels while wandering through the scrapbooking supplies aisles, and the cover immediately caught my attention. i had to stop and flip through the pages before i moved another foot. i knew from that second that i was hooked on elsie flannigan's style. what's not to love? it's whimsical and bright, colorful and cheery, eclectic and innovative. elsie flannigan made modern-day scrapbooking fun again. instead of living by a bunch of rules, she broke them and create ...more
Kristina Hall
Loved this book! Elsie's style is very different from mine and it was a great source of inspiration in getting me to leave my comfort zone.
DeeAnn
Love this book! It has inspired me to get busy on scrapbooks again. It is really well written and is full of great photos.
Bonita Rose
one of my fave scrapbooking idea books.. fun and full of life just like elsie herself! You can read her blog here, www.abeautifulmess.typepad.com
She's got such a zest for living!
Tiffiny
I wish I had the money to purchase endless supplies! Oh the things I could do, then... I like this book. It has good ideas and I want to make the time to make pages like these.
Kathy
A great inspirational resource. Particularly for those who like distressed pages, paint, doodles, ribbon and anything that looks a little messy.
Jess
Jun 03, 2008 Jess rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: if you need a dust collector
Very creative. Eye candy really, not a how to. Pages too involved for the average scrapbooker. Expensive book for pretty pictures.
Tina
Nov 21, 2008 Tina rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone that scrapbooks
Shelves: scrapbooking
Elsie is my absolute favorite "Celebrity Scrapbooker"! She comes up with simple ways to make your pages absolutely adorable.
Lain
This is one of the first books I turn to when I am facing scrapper's block! Full of fun challenges and eye-popping layouts.
Dani
pretty much THE book that really got me into scrapbooking! Still today I can thumb through it and get inspired!
Julie
Elsie's ideas and layouts rock.
I'm not a scrapper but loved the ideas and will use in my art journals.
Tammy
Loved all the inspiration. Can't wait to try out the different techniques.
Charin
It's magic :) :) I love going through this one again and again!
Dana
Mar 28, 2008 Dana added it
one of my fav idea books of all time. I love Elsie Flannigan!
Christina
Jan 06, 2014 Christina marked it as to-read
Shelves: scrap-craft
Really want to look at this book!
Ursula
totally inspiring!
Joan
fun to look thru.
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Kerry Taylor
Kerry Taylor marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Tammi Tuke
Tammi Tuke marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Knapp
Knapp marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014