Start by marking “Furry Logic: A Guide to Life's Little Challenges” as Want to Read:
Furry Logic: A Guide to Life's Little Challenges

Furry Logic: A Guide to Life's Little Challenges

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  84 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Guaranteed to coax a smile from the grumpiest of grumps, FURRY LOGIC is a charming little book with a big heart and sly humor. Exquisitely detailed watercolor paintings depicting animals caught up in the joy and drudgery of life are paired with old adages given a new spin for our times. Tender thoughts such as “Smile first thing in the morning—get it over with,” “If you do ...more
Published December 23rd 2003 by Ten Speed Press

To ask other readers questions about Furry Logic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Furry Logic

Kerrin  Mountcastle
This made me laugh sooo hard!!! I love it! I like to read it whenever I have a bad day. The pictures are really detailed. I highly recommend it!!
Amy
I absolutely loved this darling little book of furry logic, excellent advice for humans too. I actually laughed out loud as I was reading, definitely a pick-me-upper. My favorite, or, at least, one of my favorites: Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk past again? The water colored animal illustrations by Jane Seabrook are amazingly cute, highly recommended!
Joanna
The pictures in this book are really quite stunning. It's hard to believe that the artist can get such detail from watercolors. The quotes were maybe a bit cliched, but that's to be expected in a book like this one. Cute.
Ana
Nov 08, 2008 Ana rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everyone
Cute, real, funny and braveheart!

When I'm feeling sad or lost, I took it into my hands.

My fav. quote: I'm not tense.

Just terriby, terribly alert.

Dale Stonehouse
This little gem takes less than 5 minutes to read, even if you linger on the wonderful watercolor animal portraits. The cabin bookshelf will be getting a great addition.
Shanlee
There is nothing but happiness, smiles and systems of "so true" or "I love this one!" in this book. It is one I love for no reason at all.
Daisy
A short laugh-out-loud read that will leave you smiling after reading!
Relatable and lighthearted in every sense
Melissa
This makes me smile. My Mum bought it for me in my teens. I look at it when I need chering uo.
Yousef
Great Bathroom Read! I encourage a copy in everyone's bathrooms... it helps with bowel movements.
Karen & Gerard
Quick, fun, humorous read with cute watercolor animal illustrations.
Lynnea
My faavorite: "I would be unstoppable if I could just get started."
Aleithea
The artwork is amazing, enough said.
Robert
Aug 09, 2011 Robert added it
easy read... and worth many laughs....
Denae
I just have to say, Hahaha.
Lesley
Lesley added it
Nov 11, 2014
Dogsmom Laura
Dogsmom Laura marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Carmen Rudolph rios
Carmen Rudolph rios marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Nomme
Nomme added it
Aug 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Furry Logic Furry Logic Parenthood Furry Logic Wild Wisdom Purry Logic (Furry Logic Book) Furry Logic Laugh at Life