Start by marking “Rock Climbing at Vedauwoo, Wyoming: Climbs of the Eastern Medicine Bow National Forest” as Want to Read:

Complete rock climbing guidebook to Vedauwoo in southeastern Wyoming near Laramie and Cheyenne on I-80, 130 miles north of Denver. In full color photography (no troublesome topos); tick list index, general index, GPS coordinates, high quality maps. User friendly.
Paperback
Published January 1st 2004 by Heel & Toe Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Rock Climbing at Vedauwoo, Wyoming, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rock Climbing at Vedauwoo, Wyoming

Becky
As far as guidebooks go this one is top notch, and so I felt that it really deserved a review. I love the fact that there are GPS locations to the maps, the maps include precise miles to the location instead of "walk fifteen minutes and you should be there", and excellent color pictures. One of the best guidebooks Ive seen.

Vedauwoo, I cannot wait to climb you!
John Flanigan
John Flanigan marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014