Start by marking “Ranma 1/2, Vol. 31 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #31)” as Want to Read:
Ranma 1/2, Vol. 31 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #31)

Ranma 1/2, Vol. 31 (Ranma ½ (Ranma ½ #33)

Ah, to be little boys again! Ryoga and Ranma will stay forever young unless they eat a special mushroom at the perfect time. Eat the right mushroom size, and your age adds up accordingly! Five centimeter? You're five years old! Ten centimeters? Ten years old! Can the two "boys" survive their squabbling over not wanting to share, being naughty, getting spanked by Akane, and ...more
Paperback, Action Edition, 200 pages
Published August 17th 2005 by VIZ Media LLC (first published 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Ranma 1/2, Vol. 31 (Ranma ½, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ranma 1/2, Vol. 31 (Ranma ½

Feather Mista
...Y este tomo, el último en edición argentina salido hasta la fecha, estoy seguro de no haberlo leído aún, así que se va derechito a la lista de espera. A ver si antes del fin del mundo sacan los cinco tomos que quedan para completar esta bendita serie de una buena vez.
Sarah Crawford
Jan 15, 2016 Sarah Crawford rated it really liked it
Part 1: Love Medicine: Some young guy is ill. His mother is drawn to look like some kind of freak. He wants to be fed medicine by a young, beautiful girl. Hence Ranma-chan becomes involved.

Part 2: Kasumi Gets Mad: Kasumi fixes dinner but the others eat out and don't think to invite her. Everyone thinks Kasumi is mad at them and they try to make it up to her but make things worse.

Part 3: The Mushroom of Time: Ryoga eats a mushroom that causes him to become a young kid and Ranma takes him to stay
Erika Schoeps
Jun 02, 2015 Erika Schoeps rated it it was amazing
I'm a 20 year old Literature major, and I still love this manga. I'm not here to argue that it's a classic, but it's so fucking cute, exciting, and laugh out loud funny. The whole martial arts "culture" that Takahashi's invented is interesting, and blended well with the realistic elements. I love fantasy that blends really seamlessly into a more realistic setting. I loved the mash up of little stories; they were all original and fun.

But my real favorite part of Ranma 1/2 is the desexualized rom
Miss Ryoko
Oct 05, 2012 Miss Ryoko rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, library-book
Ugh... a few really stupid little storylines in this volume. The only thing that saved this volume from being a total flop was the storyline where Ranma and Ryoga turned into little kids! They were so cute!! When that storyline started I thought for sure I was going to hate it, but I ended up really liking it. I was also happy to see the return of Mrs. Saotome. I really love when she's around and all the shenanigans ensue, but at the same time, my heart breaks a little bit because I really want ...more
Jucchan
Apr 22, 2011 Jucchan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
They say you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. But I did - And I was right ;) This series is amazing! You get genderbender, fantasy, action, romance and slapstick-humor along with intense serious moments, what more can you want?
Jessi
Dec 19, 2015 Jessi rated it it was amazing
Every now and again I've got to re-read Ranma 1/2. Rumiko Takahashi is a great story teller. This is one of the funniest manga I have ever read.
Patrice
^_^
Julia704
Mar 04, 2010 Julia704 rated it liked it
Natsumi gets mad and Ranma and Rayoga turn into kids.
Dony Grayman
Tomo 45 argentino que traduce el 33 japonés.
Traducción de Nathalia Ferreyra.
Mina
Mina rated it really liked it
Apr 22, 2014
Chris Therese
Chris Therese rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2013
Mercedes
Mercedes rated it it was ok
Oct 15, 2012
Susan
Susan rated it liked it
May 10, 2011
Celyn_jo
Celyn_jo rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2012
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2013
GREAT
GREAT rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2010
Lilly
Lilly rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2016
B
B rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2014
Helene Nielsen
Helene Nielsen rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2017
Maria João
Maria João rated it really liked it
Dec 18, 2011
booksandreading
booksandreading rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2014
Andrew
Andrew rated it it was amazing
Apr 30, 2015
Leslie A.
Leslie A. rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2012
Shiki
Shiki rated it liked it
Apr 21, 2013
Yasminamihaylovna
Yasminamihaylovna rated it really liked it
Feb 27, 2011
Nicola
Nicola rated it liked it
Feb 22, 2013
Sesana
Sesana rated it really liked it
May 14, 2012
Brenda
Brenda rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2015
Debbie
Debbie rated it liked it
Aug 01, 2015
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena: The Adolescence of Utena
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 11: Veteran
  • Yu Yu Hakusho, Volume 7: Knife-Edge Death Match (Yu Yu Hakusho, #7)
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 15
  • Othello, volume 7
  • Angelic Layer, Vol. 4 (Angelic Layer, #4)
  • Love Hina, Vol. 02
  • Whispered Words, Volume 1
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Volume 18
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United
More about Rumiko Takahashi...

Ranma ½ (1 - 10 of 38 books)
  • Ranma 1/2, Tome 1:  La source maléfique