Snapshots at St. Arbuck's

Snapshots at St. Arbuck's

4.57 of 5 stars 4.57  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Snapshots at St. Arbucks deftly captures quiet, personal human moments in one of the least likely of placesa bustling coffee shop. R.G. Ryans observations and vignettes remind us that there are stories unfolding in front of us constantly and that perhaps all we need to do is sit still for a minute to hear and see them.
Published August 1st 2008 by Dream Chasers Media Group, LLC

Jeanne
Dec 24, 2009 Jeanne rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Jeanne by: Kim
Shelves: favorites
Being someone who loves to hang out in Starbucks with my beverage of choice depending on the season this book was perfect for me. It reminded me of my own observations and people I'd seen. if the author and I weren't on opposite coasts I'd imagine us sharing a cup and conversing.
Joy
Sensitive, beautifully written portraits of the life stream of a coffee house. Funny, frank and compassionate.
Ross
Ross marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2011
Doris
Doris marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2009
Cyd
Cyd marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2009
Snapshots At St. Arbuck's: Hijacked by hope in a neighborhood coffee bar Snapshots At St. Arbuck's Vol 2: Life...one sip at a time. The Voices In My Head: A Story Of Triumph Over Tragedy And Beating The Odds In Vegas The Voices in My Head: A Story of Triumph Over Tragedy and Beating the Odds in Vegas