Start by marking “Four Paths to Forever” as Want to Read:
Four Paths to Forever

Four Paths to Forever

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
She has spent twenty years searching for a mythical gateway to another world, enduring distain and ridicule from her colleagues. Now archeologist Sandra Adams finally has her first solid lead--an undisturbed Native American archeological site that at first appears normal. But appearances can be deceiving and she is soon in a race against time, crossing the country to find ...more
Published September 5th 2008 by Eloquent Books (first published September 5th 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Four Paths to Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Four Paths to Forever

Glenda Bixler
Nov 15, 2008 Glenda Bixler rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Lovers of Adventure
Recommended to Glenda by: Author
Shelves: reviewed-books
What would you do if you had heard that there was a secret gateway into another world? Would you set out to find it? Then this new book is for you! What an adventure! I thoroughly enjoyed Four Paths to Forever by Richard S. Lucas!

When Sandra Adams was just a little girl, she often traveled with her father, one time visiting the ruins in Canyon DeChelly in northern Arizona. There, their guide, Joe Eaglefeather, shared with them the story of the “Sipapu.” At the age of ten, she eagerly asked what
Wow! I fell in love with this book within two chapters! I was gifted this two years ago (along with the sequel) by my MIL (who lives in the same town as the author and met him when she bought this for me) and finally decided to give it a go a few days ago. I am so happy that I did!

I don't know what I was expecting, but this book flowed so naturally and everything fit together so seamlessly that I found myself purposefully slowing down so that it didn't have to end!

I'm planning on passing it alo
Mateja
Mateja marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2013
Ula
Ula marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2013
Jenmikesmith
Jenmikesmith marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2013
Jaime Currier
Jaime Currier marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2012
Richard S.
Nov 15, 2008 Richard S. added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Abigor: The First Battle