Start by marking “Ranma 1/2, Vol. 14” as Want to Read:
Ranma 1/2, Vol. 14

Ranma 1/2, Vol. 14 (Ranma ½ (US) #14)

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  702 ratings  ·  13 reviews
The legendary Dragon's Whisker! Described by a reluctant Ranma as the seal that keeps something terrible from happening, four steamed little buns have come all the way from Qinghai Province, China, in search of it. But what can it be? Ranma wants it...the martial-artist burns want it...Genma wants it. It looks like a simple pigtail-holder, but it's got to be more than that...more
Published November 30th 2004 by VIZ Media LLC (first published 1991)

To ask other readers questions about Ranma 1/2, Vol. 14, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ranma 1/2, Vol. 14

Leila Anani
Another fun instalment to this mad-cap gender-bending series.

Wasn't over keen on the 1st story about the magical dragon's whisker that makes men's hair grow. Bald men covet it but woe betide any man who already has hair, because it will grow and grow until they run out of hair. the only way to avert this is to tie the dragon's whisker into the hair and what do you think is securing Ranma's pigtail? A particularly daft story - it's one saving grace are the pork bun monks, simply because they are...more
*Queen Diva*
Yay!! I'm so happy to give this volume of Ranma a 4 star rating! This volume got back to being a lot like the first few I read. There were only a small handful of storylines and they weren't quick and random. The main storyline pertained to the actual overall story of the entire series and I liked that! Plus, it was hilarious and full of many of my favorite characters! Cologne, Shampoo, Ranma's dad, Ryoga... all fun, good stuff! I hope more of the remaining 20some volumes are more like this one...more
Eveymorgan
Nota real: 3.5
Céline :)
Too funny :')
Caroline
Ranma 1/2 if one of my all-time favorite manga series. There are times when the action gets a bit repetitive, but the insanity of the different schools of Anything Goes Martial Arts makes this one of the more entertaining shonen manga series around. It's a good mix of comedy, romance and action that just works well for me.
Loony Gryphon
Ranma does look good with his hair down, he can even pull off really long hair, something that very few guys can do. And then there was the hot spring obstacle course, that was an adventure. Dense as he can be, Ranma really is sweet in his own way. Another turn pager of laughter :)
Jucchan
They say you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. But I did - And I was right ;) This series is amazing! You get genderbender, fantasy, action, romance and slapstick-humor along with intense serious moments, what more can you want?
Maggie
I just love this series! It's action, yet funny at the same time! It's definitely one of my favorite manga
April Frazer
April Frazer marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Madeline Reynoso gómez
Madeline Reynoso gómez marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Jaymcee
Jaymcee marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Megaman2000
Megaman2000 marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Samuel Summerford
Samuel Summerford marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Naomi Moffitt
Naomi Moffitt marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Isabel
Isabel marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
  • Love Hina, Vol. 02
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 11: Veteran
  • Angelic Layer, Vol. 03 (Angelic Layer, #3)
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United...more
More about Rumiko Takahashi...
InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1) Ranma ½, Vol. 1 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #1) InuYasha Ani-Manga, Vol. 1 (Inuyasha Ani-Manga, #1) InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2) InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)