Start by marking “Kind Little Bear” as Want to Read:
Kind Little Bear

Kind Little Bear

3.3 of 5 stars 3.30  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  3 reviews

"Don't go into the river, don't get dirty, and make sure you don't get back late." This is what the friends are told as they run off to play with little Bear. But when they return later, have they done as they were told?

This beautifully illustrated story has embossed pictures on every page that add to the fun of this charming animal adventure.

18 pages
Published December 13th 2008 by Parragon Books LTD (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Kind Little Bear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kind Little Bear

Meg McGregor

He brings water to thirsty Bunny, nuts to hungry Squirrel, and shows all his friends, how to get home!

Meg McGregor
Bear is a very kind little bear who tries to help his friends out whenever possible. A very sweet book, with embossed images on every page, that add to the charm of this lovely friendship tale!
Shallowreader VaVeros
The story pales when compared to the great embossed pages of this book.
Kyle Rangel
Kyle Rangel marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2013
Jerome
Jerome added it
Jul 29, 2012
Haylea
Haylea marked it as to-read
May 16, 2012
I Love You, Mommy  I Love You Daddy I Love You Grandma I Love You Grandpa I Love You, Mommy and Daddy