Start by marking “The Last Tear (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #5)” as Want to Read:
The Last Tear (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #5)

The Last Tear (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books #5)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  473 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Even though things appear to be calm in Heatherfield. Cedric and his army are growing stronger. They will stop at nothing to keep the Guardians of the Veil from fulfilling their destinies. When the Guardians find an enchanted painting and a mysterious artist, they uncover Meridian's complex history. Before Cedric an destroy the city, the girl's must dry the last tear of Me...more
Published May 1st 2004 by Volo (first published January 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about The Last Tear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Last Tear

Angela
This is a book that I recommend to anyone who loves fantasy and magic powers, and who like reading about girls's lives while they have magic powers.
Faizah
Jun 16, 2011 Faizah added it
It was and interesting yet adventurous book
Romella Powtan
IT WAS GOOD
Jonathan Currinn
Believe it or not, but I am into my children's books every now and again. It always brings me back to my childhood and wraps me up in this bubble I used to be in.

This was a TV series I watched over and over again, but that's not why I gave it a high rating, oh no! The writing is detailed and full of adventure, I get totally lost in it, and although compared to adult books these are as involved, it still feels real and like you are there.

I like these novels especially the fact that there are comi...more
Rose Dawson
Moje dětství ve světě Witch.Na tyhle strážkyně nezapomenu,provázeli mě celým dětstvím a já jsem do nich byla úplně ''zažraná''. Will, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia a Hay Lin, všechny jsem je milovala.
Nesmím zapomenout ani na Elyon,i když udělala pár nesprávných rozhodnutí,samozřejmě i další důležité postavy : Věštce, Caleba, Joela, Orube, Cedrika, Matta, Luka, Erica, babičku Hay Lin....
Rozhodně to byla má nejoblíbenější dětská série,at už komixy nebo seriál.Doporučuji všem mladým slečnám. ;)
Sella Malin
I used to like these series. Now, I don't think they're so good anymore. I got up to number 12 or something like that, and they've gone up to #26 or something... and they're still coming out!! I'm not really interested into them anymore, but I used to be.
Mirabelle
This book almost made me cry! This book often made me laugh. This book made me wonder. This book got me thining. I love this book and always will. I wish I could give it 10 STARS [but I can't]
Megan Lengel
MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS: Taranee, Will
The MAGIC of friendship has transforming results!
I love this book so much featuring some of my absolute favourite characters of all time.
andie
isbn 9781741117189
Clifford's Muffin
Clifford's Muffin marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Opal Florey
Opal Florey marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Tatumn
Tatumn added it
Oct 16, 2014
Rachel Mitchell
Rachel Mitchell marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Vaa Creat
Vaa Creat marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Louise Ferido
Louise Ferido marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Kara
Kara added it
Oct 07, 2014
Jade
Jade added it
Oct 05, 2014
Bookcrazes
Bookcrazes marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Rebecca Huckaby
Rebecca Huckaby marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Maggie
Maggie added it
Sep 28, 2014
  • Out of the Dark (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #8)
  • Worlds Apart (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #14)
  • The Other Truth (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #19)
  • The Power of Friendship (W.I.T.C.H. Graphic Novels, #1)
  • When Lightning Strikes (The Heart of the Salamander) (W.I.T.C.H. Adventures, #1)
  • Between Light and Dark (W.I.T.C.H. Graphic Novels, #4)
  • The Witch Hunters (T*Witches, #8)
  • Night World: Ash and Mary-Lynnette: Those Who Favor Fire (Night World, Extras)
  • The Secret History of Tom Trueheart (Tom Trueheart, #1)
  • The Wizardology Handbook: A Course for Apprentices
  • Night in the Haunted Tower (Pokemon Chapter Book #4)
  • By Fire, By Moonlight (Unicorns Of Balinor, #4)
The Power of Five (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #1) (It's a Purl Thing) (Chicks with Sticks, #1) The Fire of Friendship (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #4) The Disappearance (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #2) Charmed Again (Charmed, #11)

“A world without change," he said, "is a world without hope” 12 likes
“Irma looked around her bedroom desperately. Her eyes fell on the stack of schoolbooks lying on top of her vanity table. Homework! Homework trumped everything! Irma dived toward the desk and scooped up a couple of textbooks.

"I want to do my homework!" she wailed. "I have to study. Send Leafy instead of me!" Irma pointed to her pet turtle.

"Your turtle is not going on a date with Martin Tubbs!”
1 likes