Start by marking “The Last Tear (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #5)” as Want to Read:
The Last Tear (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #5)

The Last Tear (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books #5)

Even though things appear to be calm in Heatherfield. Cedric and his army are growing stronger. They will stop at nothing to keep the Guardians of the Veil from fulfilling their destinies. When the Guardians find an enchanted painting and a mysterious artist, they uncover Meridian's complex history. Before Cedric an destroy the city, the girl's must dry the last tear of Me ...more
Published May 1st 2004 by Volo (first published January 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about The Last Tear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Last Tear

Siobhan
Sep 14, 2015 Siobhan rated it liked it
Ah, W.I.T.C.H. So much of my childhood was spend obsessing over the series. The books. The comics. The cartoon. The merchandise. You name it I was into it.

So why only the three stars if I loved it so much?

Well as time went by, I grew disinterested in the series. I went along with it mainly to see how it ended. I simply wanted to know what the final outcome was.

Surely that is not enough to merit three stars? You loved it!

I did, but that was because I was a pre-teen with very low expectations. Th
Angela
Oct 20, 2008 Angela rated it really liked it
This is a book that I recommend to anyone who loves fantasy and magic powers, and who like reading about girls's lives while they have magic powers.
Faizah
Jun 16, 2011 Faizah added it
It was and interesting yet adventurous book
Romella Powtan
IT WAS GOOD
Jonathan Currinn
Jun 18, 2013 Jonathan Currinn rated it really liked it
Believe it or not, but I am into my children's books every now and again. It always brings me back to my childhood and wraps me up in this bubble I used to be in.

This was a TV series I watched over and over again, but that's not why I gave it a high rating, oh no! The writing is detailed and full of adventure, I get totally lost in it, and although compared to adult books these are as involved, it still feels real and like you are there.

I like these novels especially the fact that there are comi
Rachel Lightwood
I read this book as a part of the TBR Jar Challenge. Check out my blog for more information.

I have to say that this one was better than the last one I read. While the writing was just as simplistic and boring, the plot had a little more to it - there seemed to be more time spent fleshing out the mystery and building the suspense - and the characters were actually decent. Cornelia and Irma tuned down the pointless bickering and everyone worked well as a team. I also loved the idea of the painting
Rose Dawson
Feb 14, 2013 Rose Dawson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: teenage
Moje dětství ve světě Witch.Na tyhle strážkyně nezapomenu,provázeli mě celým dětstvím a já jsem do nich byla úplně ''zažraná''. Will, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia a Hay Lin, všechny jsem je milovala.
Nesmím zapomenout ani na Elyon,i když udělala pár nesprávných rozhodnutí,samozřejmě i další důležité postavy : Věštce, Caleba, Joela, Orube, Cedrika, Matta, Luka, Erica, babičku Hay Lin....
Rozhodně to byla má nejoblíbenější dětská série,at už komixy nebo seriál.Doporučuji všem mladým slečnám. ;)
Sella Malin
Feb 22, 2008 Sella Malin rated it did not like it
I used to like these series. Now, I don't think they're so good anymore. I got up to number 12 or something like that, and they've gone up to #26 or something... and they're still coming out!! I'm not really interested into them anymore, but I used to be.
Lauren
Feb 17, 2016 Lauren rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childrens
I loved this series! All of the different girls had their own individual personalities that made the series more enjoyable to read. Also, of course the cool magical powers was a plus. I loved the character relationships and adventures the girls got themselves into.
Mirabelle
Oct 14, 2011 Mirabelle rated it it was amazing
This book almost made me cry! This book often made me laugh. This book made me wonder. This book got me thining. I love this book and always will. I wish I could give it 10 STARS [but I can't]
Ashley
Ashley rated it liked it
Sep 10, 2016
Allyson
Allyson rated it liked it
Dec 14, 2016
Hannah Elizabeth
Hannah Elizabeth rated it really liked it
Dec 29, 2012
Alice
Alice rated it really liked it
Dec 09, 2015
Rafiyath
Rafiyath rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2011
Amanda Werlein
Amanda Werlein rated it really liked it
Feb 13, 2016
Spiffy π
Spiffy π rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2009
Mushroom Girf (:|=
Mushroom Girf (:|= rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2009
Alex
Alex rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2016
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Mar 16, 2014
Am
Am rated it really liked it
Oct 10, 2016
Janay S.
Janay S. rated it liked it
Nov 03, 2013
Sumiyya Abdul-Rasheed
Sumiyya Abdul-Rasheed rated it it was amazing
Sep 04, 2008
Humaira Z. Mauni
Humaira Z. Mauni rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2010
Maria
Maria rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2013
Chloe
Chloe rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2012
Sabrina
Sabrina rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2014
Lula Bonavita
Lula Bonavita rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2016
Haley
Haley rated it liked it
Nov 12, 2008
Farah
Farah rated it really liked it
Sep 22, 2013
  • Out of the Dark (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #8)
  • Worlds Apart (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #14)
  • Whispers of Doubt (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #20)
  • The Power of Friendship (W.I.T.C.H. Graphic Novels, #1)
  • When Lightning Strikes (W.I.T.C.H. Adventures, #1)
  • I Dodici Portali (W.I.T.C.H., #2)

W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books (1 - 10 of 27 books)
  • The Power of Five (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #1)
  • The Disappearance (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #2)
  • Finding Meridian (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #3)
  • The Fire of Friendship (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #4)
  • Illusions And Lies (W.I.T.C.H., #6)
  • The Light of Meridian (W.I.T.C.H. #7)
  • Out of the Dark (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #8)
  • The Four Dragons (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #9)
  • A Bridge Between Two Worlds (W.I.T.C.H., #10)
  • The Crown of Light (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #11)

“A world without change," he said, "is a world without hope” 13 likes
“Irma looked around her bedroom desperately. Her eyes fell on the stack of schoolbooks lying on top of her vanity table. Homework! Homework trumped everything! Irma dived toward the desk and scooped up a couple of textbooks.

"I want to do my homework!" she wailed. "I have to study. Send Leafy instead of me!" Irma pointed to her pet turtle.

"Your turtle is not going on a date with Martin Tubbs!”
2 likes