Start by marking “Sea of Fire (Tom Clancy's Op-Center, #10)” as Want to Read:
Sea of Fire (Tom Clancy's Op-Center, #10)

Sea of Fire (Tom Clancy's Op-Center #10)

A half-dead Singapore pirate is plucked from the Celebes Sea in the Western Pacific, setting off alarms halfway around the world in Washington, D.C. Traces of radiation are found on the man, causing Australian officials to call in Op-Center for a top-secret investigation of nuclear disposal sights. When an empty drum from a recent drop-off is discovered near where the pira ...more
Published October 30th 2003 by Penguin Books Ltd (first published June 24th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Sea of Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sea of Fire

Dave Collins
Sep 18, 2016 Dave Collins rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very god read, one of the top stories of the Op-Center series
Jul 28, 2011 Arnaud rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ca faisait bien longtemps que je n'avais pas lu un géo-politique. Pas déçu, les personnages sont toujours aussi bon et le rythme toujours soutenu. Par contre on trouve un virement net depuis le tome 8 la partie militaire est beaucoup moins importante que précédement, et les US ne s'en sortent plus tout seul comme des grands. La fin de la Pax Americana ?

It's been a long time since I took a geo political novel. Characters are still good and a fine rythme. We can find a change of style since chapte
Juan Navarro
it puts one of the secondary characters as the main in this one, investigating something that still i don't understand. it doesn't explain anything only that some Australian guy bought some radiactive materials. is not too deep in the story and the side stories are also not very compelling. Paul Hood and Mike Rodgers doesn't do much of anything asides of talking and explaining some facts. a only a little better book that Mirror Image
May 11, 2011 Jodi rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: men
Another book off the free shelf at the library. This one is probably more of a man's book with all the pirating, blowing things up and fighting going on in the book. I read it quickly and it was okay, but not a book I'll keep or remember for very long. I knew towards the end that Hawke had switched himself with Captain Kannady so it was no surprise when I learned the truth.
The latest Op Center book finds them hunting for someone who is stealing nuclear waste with both the Australians and Singapore. The trail seems to link back to a politically connected Australian Billionaire. Ok read
Jan 16, 2012 Susan rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was not quickly engaged in this book like I am with most action-thriller books. I didn't stay up until 2AM trying to read more, which is what I usually do. It was a good book, but not on my list of favorites.
May 12, 2016 Jonah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was incredibly interesting giving us a view into how democratic justice systems do not bite the hand that feeds them. This book was very good but was not as developed as it could've been. I felt that there were things they could have done more with but overall a very good story.
Nov 19, 2010 Jim rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 of 5 stars for the audio book Sea of Fire by Tom Clancy/Jeff Rovin. An interesting story but not quite as good as other books in the series. The abridged version is very choppy. Short book but barely worth the time.
Mar 09, 2016 Ayelet rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The series is okay but I'm not drawn in as much as with the Jack Ryan series. I feel like the story isn't as developed as it could be.
Mar 16, 2012 Phillip rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This was a good storyline, but Clancy didn't write it, and there is a difference in the writing style. I was somewhat disappointed.
Joyce McKune
Jul 17, 2010 Joyce McKune rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Coffey is pulled from an international conference in Australia to help them find some missing radioactive materials.
Andrew Graham
Jun 23, 2012 Andrew Graham rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Ok I am bias with this one. This was written by a friend of mine and he actually used my name as a character for this book.
Chris Zook
Nov 09, 2014 Chris Zook rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought this book was good. It held my attention very early in the book unlike the previous book.
Marion Cotillards
Marion Cotillards rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2016
Denis rated it it was ok
Mar 22, 2011
William Barclay
William Barclay rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2016
Sarthak Choubey
Sarthak Choubey rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2016
Jonathan Bass
Jonathan Bass rated it really liked it
Dec 21, 2011
Tom rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2014
Bob rated it liked it
Jul 06, 2014
old amber
old amber rated it liked it
Feb 14, 2009
Sarah Thomas
Sarah Thomas rated it liked it
May 23, 2016
Scott Collins
Scott Collins rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2013
Geoff rated it liked it
Sep 16, 2009
Val rated it really liked it
Dec 16, 2009
Scott Reas
Scott Reas rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2012
Scott rated it really liked it
Aug 06, 2009
Cc rated it liked it
Aug 20, 2016
Noreen rated it liked it
May 09, 2012
Edwin Ma
Edwin Ma rated it really liked it
Dec 13, 2013
  • Cutting Edge (Tom Clancy's Power Plays, #6)
  • Changing of the Guard (Tom Clancy's Net Force, #8)
  • The Hunted (Tom Clancy's EndWar, #2)
  • End Game (Tom Clancy's Net Force Explorers, #5)
  • Duel Identity (Tom Clancy's Net Force Explorers, #12)
  • Gameprey (Tom Clancy's Net Force Explorers, #11)

Tom Clancy's Op-Center (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Op-Center (Tom Clancy's Op-Center, #1)
  • Mirror Image (Tom Clancy's Op-Center, #2)
  • Games of State (Tom Clancy's Op-Center, #3)
  • Acts of War (Tom Clancy's Op-Center, #4)
  • Balance of Power (Tom Clancy's Op-Center, #5)
  • State of Siege (Tom Clancy's Op-Center, #6)
  • Divide and Conquer (Tom Clancy's Op-Center, #7)
  • Line of Control (Tom Clancy's Op-Center, #8)
  • Mission of Honor (Tom Clancy's Op-Center, #9)
  • Call to Treason (Tom Clancy's Op-Center, #11)