Start by marking “Polly the Party Fun Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #19; Party Fairies, #5)” as Want to Read:
Polly the Party Fun Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #19; Party Fairies, #5)

Polly the Party Fun Fairy (The Party Fairies #5)

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  408 ratings  ·  13 reviews
The party fairies have been busy preparing for the fairy King and Queen's 1000th jubilee. Jack Frost isn't happy as it is also his 500th birthday and no-one has remembered. He sets out to steal each of the fairies' bags which hold key ingredients to the magical party. Rachel and Kirsty must help each fairy.
Published April 7th 2005 by Orchard

To ask other readers questions about Polly the Party Fun Fairy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Polly the Party Fun Fairy

Dolly
Aug 18, 2011 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
This is the fifth book of seven in the Rainbow Magic Party Fairies series by the group of authors who go by the pseudonym Daisy Meadows. While the stories are basically the same and follow a simple formula, they are entertaining for young girls who are starting to read chapter books and I love that our oldest is just ripping through them. We both read the books separately and talk about what happens. I'm not a huge fan of them, but each story only takes about 5-10 minutes to read. Our oldest is ...more
Anisha
May 12, 2008 Anisha rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: P207
Recommended to Anisha by: Anisha
In this book, Polly the party fun fairy is the main character and she loses her party bag and she does not know where it is. Kristy and Rachel, the other main characters are in a brownies camp, and when they have a break, they go to the bushes and look up the tree that Polly was sitting on and then they talked and then they started to look for the bag and it was with the goblin, and they had to chase the goblin in order to get the Polly's party bag.
I gave this book a rating of 5 on 5 because at
Mᴀʟxᴏx ♥
Do you know how darling these books are? ^^
I usually read them when I go over to my second cousins, and considering we were just on vaction with them... well I got my hands on a bit of them :P
Skye Pow
I think that polly the party fun fairy was a very exciting book and I also think that there was a lot of adventure in it. Irated it as 5 out of 5 because it is so good.
Sara
Jack Frost has stolen Polly's magic party bag of fun and without it party games are not fun. Can Kirsty and Rachel find it?
Horace Mann Family Reading Challenge
The goblin steals Polly's magic party bag and she gets it back with the help of her friends. A.R.
$hanel
I loved this book when I was like 7 or 8! Still was a awesome series!
Emma
I give this all stars - I really loved it.
Catherine

Brooke
Brooke added it
Dec 19, 2014
Michelle Gent
Michelle Gent marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Meghan Wilson
Meghan Wilson marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Zoe
Zoe added it
Nov 30, 2014
Ashna
Ashna marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
  • Muddy Paws (Magic Puppy, 2)
  • Lily in Full Bloom (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #18)
  • Purple Princess Wins the Prize (Perfectly Princess)
  • Iridessa, Lost at Sea (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #15)
  • In a Blink (Disney Fairies: Never Girls #1)
  • Arthur's Mystery Envelope (Arthur Chapter Book, #1)
  • Miss Child Has Gone Wild! (My Weirder School, #1)
  • Chewy And Chica (The Puppy Place Special Edition)
  • Silvermist and the Ladybug Curse (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #12)
  • Belle: The Mysterious Message (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • Tooth Trouble (Ready, Freddy! #1)
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh
More about Daisy Meadows...
Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1) Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2) Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1) Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4) Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)