Start by marking “If Not for the Grace of God: Learning to Live Independent of Frustrations and Struggles” as Want to Read:

4.39  ·  Rating Details  ·  137 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Break free from bondage and take hold of all that is yours
by the grace of God! You may have heard the term grace defined as ¿undeserved favor.¿ While this is true, grace is much more than that. It is the power of God available to meet all your needs. Everything you receive from God must come by grace through faith. In this book, Joyce Meyer explains the power of the grace
Published October 1st 2002 by FaithWords (first published 1995)

To ask other readers questions about If Not for the Grace of God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about If Not for the Grace of God

Miranda Kraft
Mar 11, 2014 Miranda Kraft rated it it was amazing
Very good for a new believer like my self to be able to learn about gods grace, and how I have also struggled with reading and know the bible . Very very helpful tool for me and was an easy read. Joyce rocks !
Wyvonna
Jun 04, 2012 Wyvonna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: excellent-read
EXCELLENT READ
Adrienna
It has been quite some time since I read a copy of Joyce Meyer's books. This one I located in the law library I work in (with some spiritual selections in the nonfiction shelves). Thus far, this is one of my least liked reads by this author. I usually love her work and greatly admire the delivery as well as the organization of the book aside from the writing. I have purchased numerous material and books by this author in the past. Yet the book cover (different one than this one illustrated), tit ...more
May 13, 2011 Sarah rated it liked it
I gave this book three stars because it contains some good principles and the amount of scripture used is very supportive (though I'm not keen on the Amplified Bible, which she uses predominantly). However, Joyce Meyer's style of writing isn't easy to read. I think this particular book would be better read as a devotional/daily reading because the writing just doesn't flow. I wanted a book I could really get into but found myself glazing over a little.

I find Joyce Meyer's podcasts to be very ins
Yusuf Auta
Sep 13, 2013 Yusuf Auta rated it it was amazing
Very interesting book.Taught me about the undeserved grace of God.And not to keep blaming myself of past mistakes and whatever difficult,temptations,situations,falls,thorns in our flesh we are going through.His Grace,God's Grace will see us through them all.Amen.I thank God for his GRACE....And i ask of it every second of the day.Amen..Thank you Jehovah my provider...
Mariajacky
Nov 07, 2014 Mariajacky rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it so much and i took my dear time with it.
Renee Mezzell
Oct 24, 2015 Renee Mezzell rated it it was amazing
Shelves: joyce-meyer
As with all her books I took my time to read and reflect in this. By far one of her best works... Spoke directly to me as always
Jennifer Covington
Mar 05, 2010 Jennifer Covington is currently reading it
I just started this book the other day. I'm trying to read it as part of my Quiet Time. But I really need to set apart a separate time each day to sit and read and do the study guide. It looks like it will be good.
Fran
Took me ages but I had a few books on the go. I actually liked it a lot. There's certain parts like "having fun with favour" and conviction is individual that spoke to me and ill definitely refer to it again
Vincent
Nov 17, 2013 Vincent rated it really liked it
Really like this book. This is my second time reading it and I am happy to receive God's grace on my life.
Jennifer Hallmark
Mar 20, 2013 Jennifer Hallmark rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite Joyce Meyer books...helped me so much!
Savio Pillai
Jun 08, 2013 Savio Pillai rated it it was amazing
One of the Best book I have ever read !
YS K
Jul 08, 2009 YS K rated it it was amazing
Wonderful book !
sirinsy guadarrama
sirinsy guadarrama marked it as to-read
May 28, 2016
SARAH KETCHERR
SARAH KETCHERR rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2016
Hope Amy
Hope Amy marked it as to-read
May 21, 2016
Kimberly Thomason
Kimberly Thomason marked it as to-read
May 18, 2016
Kelli Santistevan
Kelli Santistevan marked it as to-read
May 10, 2016
Micah Williams
Micah Williams marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2016
Gifty Dimson
Gifty Dimson marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2016
April Vaughan
April Vaughan rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2016
Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2016
Ogwal Ococ
Ogwal Ococ marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2016
Beth
Beth rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2016
Ray Rosa
Ray Rosa marked it as to-read
Angela Midolo Dow
Angela Midolo Dow marked it as to-read
Pamela JRandolph
Pamela JRandolph marked it as to-read
Kayla
Kayla marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2016
Caroline
Caroline marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2016
  • Study Bible KJV - Scofield Reference Bible
  • Let the Journey Begin: God's Roadmap for New Beginnings
  • Scribbling in the Sand
  • Praying the Psalms
  • Catholic and Christian: An Explanation of Commonly Misunderstood Catholic Beliefs
  • Not Good If Detached
  • Have You Felt Like Giving Up Lately?
  • Storm Warning
  • Fields of the Fatherless: Discover the Joy of Compassionate Living
  • A Woman's Call to Prayer: Making Your Desire to Pray a Reality (George, Elizabeth (Insp))
  • The Inspirational Writings of C.S. Lewis
  • Charismatic Chaos
  • What's So Amazing About Grace? Study Guide
Joyce Meyer is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. Her nearly 100 books have helped millions of people find hope and restoration. Bestsellers include Living Beyond Your Feelings; Power Thoughts; Battlefield of the Mind; and The Confident Woman.

Joyce Meyer's broadcast Enjoying Everyday Life airs daily on hundreds of television networks an
More about Joyce Meyer...