Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 17

Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 17 (Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play #17)

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  724 ratings  ·  6 reviews
An enormous explosion rocks Taka's apartment complex with Taka is inside, and as fire engulfs the building, an image of the demon god Tenko appears in the flames Could Taka have been injured in the blast, or, worse, have fallen into Tenko's clutches? When Tenko steals the four stones that Miaka has already collected, is all hope lost for the return of Taka's memories? And...more
Published January 10th 2006 by VIZ Media LLC (first published April 1996)

Emi G
This one is packed with drama. I knew what was in it from watching the anime and thus it took me two weeks before I could actually work up enough nerve to read it. Its so far the ONLY book I've EVER hesitated when reading. I just love the characters too much to watch them be tormented like that, particularly a certain monk.
Emmy Lou
Remember how I said there was so much drama in Rosario + Vampire 7 that it gave me a headache to read? The same applies to this volume. Luckily, there's only 1 more volume until I can start the next spin-off series!
Danyka
I watched and loved the Anime version of this since I was a kid. It also landed on my favorites.

For now, I got no plans for buying a copy.
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tanggal 22 April 2003.
Taryn
Nov 07, 2010 Taryn rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
This was my favorite book from the entire series (and was also my favorite episode in the OVA). Chichiri is my favorite Suzaku Warrior and I really wanted to see his background story, and hooray, I got it!
Mel
One more to go!!!
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Sandy
Sandy added it
Jul 24, 2014
Mary Joyce
Mary Joyce marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Makis
Makis added it
Jul 15, 2014
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Lidia
Lidia added it
Jul 12, 2014
Sunni
Sunni marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Eva
Eva added it
Jun 29, 2014
Alyssa Thomas
Alyssa Thomas marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
  • Magic Knight Rayearth I, Vol. 02 (Magic Knight Rayearth I, #2)
  • Godchild, #8
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 7
  • Red River, Vol. 18 (Red River, #18)
  • W Juliet, Vol. 12
  • Marmalade Boy, Vol. 07
A Japanse shoujo manga-ka. She is known for her works Fushigi Yūgi, Alice 19th, Ceres: The Celestial Legend, Fushigi Yūgi Genbu Kaiden and Absolute Boyfriend. She likes all music, except heavy metal and old traditional music.

She received the Shogakukan Manga Award for shōjo for Ceres, Celestial Legend in 1997. Since writing her debut short story "Pajama de Ojama" ("An Intrusion in Pajamas"), Wata...more
More about Yuu Watase...
Absolute Boyfriend, Vol. 01 Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 01: Priestess Alice 19th, Vol. 01: Lotis Master Ceres, Celestial Legend: Aya (Ceres, Celestial Legend #1) Fushigi Yûgi: Genbu Kaiden, Vol. 01