Dan Brown Boxed Set: Digital Fortress / Deception Point / Angels and Demons / The Da Vinci Code

4.32 of 5 stars 4.32  ·  rating details  ·  1,035 ratings  ·  23 reviews
Published November 19th 2004 by Corgi Books

Lindsay Smith
You may think it's fiction, but the way Dan Brown writes all of these stories you will swear everything is real and happening right now. The action, suspense, and the small hints of foreshadowing are all placed at very precise moments so when the reader hits the climax of any/all these stories, there is a huge sense of "Oh my gosh" happening. If given the choice between a book you have not read or a movie you have not seen, select the book. As with other novels turned into films, some key points...more
Dian
Dec 20, 2008 Dian rated it 4 of 5 stars Recommends it for: u all
mostly popl said that w have to think hardly when we mt this kind of author,..but, gyus,..havny trust m..coz all u need is only set your coffe table closely, then have really good moment in these unstopable mind journey..
Ricardo Gabriel
Nice and cheap box that I bought. Even though 'The da Vinci Code' maybe is the more known the others books are great. 'Deception Point' is the most interesting book in this box in my opinion.
Karen Powell
This suspenseful thriller is Dan Brown's introduction to the Robert Langdon character, a brilliant Harvard symbologist who is the first one called whenever a conspiracy arises. In Angels and Demons, Langdon is called to Sweden by the director of CERN, an organization of the world's most brilliant scientists. One of their brightest has been killed and the supersecret, world-changing project he was working on, the creation of antimatter, was compromised when some of the highly-volatile stuff was s...more
Rahul Mittal
amazing thriller sci-fi
Vanathy Arul
I was dealing with Potter hiatus, and I found his books and I thought, "WHAT??? GREAT BOOKS LIKE THIS EXIST??? Omg I CAN'T EVEN TELL WHO THE VILLAIN IS MIDWAY! THIS SUSPENSE IS GOOD."

But I think over the years, he's losing his touch. I didn't read his latest novel, which people tell me is great. Mainly because I didn't like The Lost Symbol. What even WAS that book?
Song Yee
Dan Brown isn't my favorite author but he has some really knacky-revolutionary ideas! Once you start reading one of his books, you encounter this magic that'll never let you put it down. I HAD to finish Da Vinci Code till the last page. *Laughs* He really got those Fathers angry!
Ganeshsaikumarv
An exciting and a thrilling one....
Deb
After the uproar with the Da Vinci Code, I read the rest of Dan Brown's works and though they follow a similar plot structure, they are fun. Especially the Digital Fortress that is a mystery/thriller about cyber space, before cyber space was an everyday word.
Kayla Montgomery
My comments are on the Digital Fortress. Not the entire set. I got tired of it and ended skimming the book to finish it. The action was unrealistic but I would say this book is written to be a movie! Have fun.
Kat
Simply couldnt put it down! Its fiction but Brown writes in a way that you start thinking could this be!!!!! You wont regret it! Pick up a copy! The characters were great...
Maryann Reid
These books were fabulous! Makes you think about what really could be happening in the real world! I think all of his books has a sense of reality! Loved them.
Rochelle Fisher
OK, he's all Hollywood and stold ideas and whatever else they say. But I really enjoyed reading his books!
Maria
Mar 12, 2010 Maria rated it 5 of 5 stars Recommends it for: Everyone over Thirteen
Angels and Demons was definitely my favourite of the whole collection. I couldn't put it down.
Jenny Meyer
Great books, really thrilling storylines, exciting twists and turns...just great to read!
Rcsabs
Loved all of Dan Brown's books. Easy to read, and captivating until you are finished.
Toni Kief
Definitely liked some better than others, but enough to read them all.
Sophie
Feb 01, 2011 Sophie rated it 4 of 5 stars Recommends it for: Everyone
Good set of books - all enjoyable with various twists and turns.
Jill Doran
Fiction- but I love the "history" twist of DB.
Teri Wood
Just not my type of book
Shawna
All four are page-turners!
Hồ Quang
marked it as to-read
Loren Vanportfleet
excellent author
Laouar Amani
Laouar Amani marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Abinaya Kalpathi
Abinaya Kalpathi marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014

Dan Brown is an American author of thriller fiction, best known for the 2003 bestselling novel, The Da Vinci Code. Brown is interested in cryptography, codes, and keys. Currently his novels have been translated into many languages.

Although many see Dan Brown's books as anti-Christian, Brown is a Christian who sa...more
More about Dan Brown...
Angels & Demons  (Robert Langdon, #1) The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon, #2) Deception Point The Lost Symbol (Robert Langdon, #3) Digital Fortress