Start by marking “Ruth and Boaz: Strangers in the Land” as Want to Read:
Ruth and Boaz: Strangers in the Land

Ruth and Boaz: Strangers in the Land

4.37 of 5 stars 4.37  ·  rating details  ·  143 ratings  ·  13 reviews
With a cast of over 70 characters and a plot that tugs at the heart, Terry Fivash, author of Joseph, breathes new life into the story of Ruth--singer of songs, faithful friend, and daughter of royalty. But who would have a stranger from a foreign land? This biblical fiction has been carefully done so as to be historically accurate. The author pulls from her masters degree ...more
Published March 1st 2005 by Review & Herald Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Ruth and Boaz, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ruth and Boaz

Leslie
This is an amazing book, I could hardly put it down. It really deserves a higher rating, but since that isn't possible, I can only say to give it a chance. I will be reading the rest of her books as soon as I can get my hands on them.
Megan
Another winner by Terri Fivash, Boaz and Ruth are portrayed in the standard damsel in distress and knight in shining armor, I literally couldn't put it down.
Sheena
Ruth's story is one of my favorite Bible stories, and reading this book of Terri's, with so much detail has made it all the more dear.
Deborah
good story of the life of Ruth. An easy story to follow and gain a picture of life and times of biblical times. The story and characters are also further expounded on the author's new releases: a 6-book series on David, titled "Dahveed". Good read. :)
Sandy
Feb 12, 2012 Sandy added it
I have read every book you have written. I have never loved any book as much as I have all of yours. They are so real and historical correct. Once you begin you are hooked. I am very impatiently waiting for Dahveed 4 to appear.
Stacy
While chronologically speaking, this story falls before David, I read this one after I read Dahveed: Yahweh's Chosen. In some ways, it made more sense in that order. I enjoyed this book tremendously.
Jared
Another amazing Terri Fivash book. (I know this one came out before Joseph and Dahveed, but I read them first.) I love any Fivash story, she has a very unique way of bringing stories to life.
Stephanie Frey
Wonderful story! Terri Fivash is an amazing author! All of her writings bring the Bible characters to life and show God's infinite love and care for us.
Morgan Metcalf
Great book that keeps you riveted to the pages. Quite thick, but well worth the time.
Rachel
Great; could be better organized but follows the Bible considerably well.
Brenda
Not as good as Joseph but still a very enjoyable read
Taylor
GREAT book
Jenn M
Jenn M marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Audrey Fabriga
Audrey Fabriga marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Jessi Fraker
Jessi Fraker marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Yvonne Villanueva
Yvonne Villanueva marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Auriel Helmer
Auriel Helmer marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Nikki Gebhardt
Nikki Gebhardt marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Vicky Avila
Vicky Avila marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Dawn Henderson
Dawn Henderson marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Neo
Neo added it
Oct 25, 2014
Teresa Phillips
Teresa Phillips is currently reading it
Oct 22, 2014
Loki
Loki marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • He Who Lifts the Skies (Genesis, #2)
  • Dark Hour
  • The Damascus Way (Acts of Faith, #3)
  • A Convenient Wife
  • The Master's Wall
  • Raider's Promise (Viking Quest, #5)
  • The Senator's Other Daughter (Belles of Lordsburg #1)
  • The Song of Hannah
  • The Homesteader's Sweetheart (Wyoming Legacy, #1)
  • Bound to the Warrior
  • This Scarlet Cord: The Love Story of Rahab
  • City of the Dead
  • Delilah: A Novel
  • Gingham Bride (Buttons and Bobbins #1)
  • Harvest of Rubies (Harvest of Rubies, #1)
  • Short Straw Bride
  • The Strength of His Hand (Chronicles of the Kings, #3)
I have never lived more than 30 miles from Lake Michigan. I was born on the east side, grew up on the west side, and now live on the east side again. However, I rarely have time to go there! I attended Andrews University, graduating with a Master's Degree in History in 1986. I am a member of Phi Alpha Theta, the national honors society for History; and a charter member of the Andrews University ch ...more
More about Terri L. Fivash...
Joseph Yahweh's Chosen (Dahveed, #1) Yahweh's Warrior (Dahveed, #2) Yahweh's Fugitive (Dahveed, #3) Yahweh's Soldier (Dahveed, #4)