Start by marking “Children of the Matrix” as Want to Read:
Children of the Matrix

Children of the Matrix

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  466 ratings  ·  40 reviews
s/t: How an Interdimensional Race Has Controlled the World for Thousands of Years-& Still Does
The publisher claims that we are born into a world controlled by unseen forces that have plagued & manipulated humanity for thousands of years. Icke exposes these forces & their methods of control. He claims to reveal a fantastic web of global manipulation, orchestrate
Published June 1st 2001 by David Icke Books (Isle of Wight) (first published April 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Children of the Matrix, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Children of the Matrix

Owlseyes
Jun 30, 2015 Owlseyes added it
Recommended to Owlseyes by: or well

"Talking bollocks" generally means talking nonsense or...

From Wiki
---------

I’ve known him for several years now and some of his (conspiracy) theories may well deserve some closer attention. All in all, evidence is still the great challenge he faces.

- Just present it,please.

Some of the areas I find promising are next:

(1) The moon as a “transmitter”; a planetoid; something that was placed there (in orbit) to manipulate human beings. For me it’s still hard to understand the Saturn connection in t
Veronica Thomas-lee
i have always been a great believer in David Ickes books since I read this one, it is a bit unsettling if you do not have an open mind or a little humour it is a great book a little fact and to me a lot of fiction, but all in all a great read. it makes you question some ideas on things and there is a lot of facts that can be proven by science and past events. So i would say get the book and enjoy the read. If you have ever questioned life in general then this book is for you.
Granthays
If you know anything about me, you should know that I, if anything at all, love conspiracy nuts, especially the ones that believe the world is controlled by the world's most powerful men, who also happen to be a disguised reptillian race from another dimension. A+, David Icke.
Christy
This guy is nuts. Worse, he's not terribly original. His theories are bizarre but (perhaps aside from the bit about the most powerful people in the world being descended from lizards?) are mostly culled from previous nut-jobs' theories.
Andrew
I had to shove this book under fantasy and sci-fi as much as in a reality box as it is fairly out there...to be honest I'm not sure I can accept some of the claims made in the book but Ickes 'scatter gun' approach to conapiracy theory and research can't be dismissed...basically as he hits various targets he hits a few Bulls eyes..much prefer his 'truth can set you free' book but this is an entertaining and in parts informative book despite your beliefs.
Dan Sutton
I gave it three stars because it's unintentionally hilarious. Icke is an utter loon... but it gets super-tedious and predictable after a while: it's not complicated - just delusional, paranoid and totally whacked out. Icke will probably accuse me of being a lizard if he ever sees this review.
Bob Turner
If you have an open mind and want to look beyond this "reality" that we think is real, you'll be astounded as to what's really going on this planet and who's in charge.
Cera Williams
This book is what started everything for me! It is so amazing, it has been passed around now for a few years and everyone who reads it is changed. MUST READ!!!
Jeffrey William
I let myself get really into this material when I read it and it really freaked me out for a little. I believe in a lot of governmental conspiracies, but where he takes this is quite outlandish, literally. He seems a bit aggressive for my liking. It is not to say that a possible reptilian race, multidimensional or not, might exist, but how many fingers he points at! There is a lot of talk in this about snake personification in ancient cultures, but that also can mean understanding of DNA. I have ...more
Adam Ross
One star is simply not a low enough rating for this trash. I still can't decide whether or not Icke is joking or whether he actually believes an interdimensional race of reptile aliens has secretly controlled the governments of the world for thousands of years from invisible space ships in orbit around our planet. Either way, laughable.
Dale Stonehouse
In Children of the Matrix, David Icke weaves together another confusing chain of mysterious connections that "prove" the human race is captive to a race of reptilian controllers who have us confined dimensionally on Prison Planet Earth.

From his perspective on the Isle of Wight, Icke claims to understand the rest of the world, never realizing how little he actually knows. He is especially ignorant of American customs and culture and too quick to ascribe evil intent to every action of every U.S. p
Anna
The parts related to the ancient history is very wrong in my opinion. There is a big confusion there. However, the information Mr Icke let us know about the blood lines and family connection of the "elite" is quite impresive. The irony is that these people in the power are not "human" like us in the sense of being a human, no compession, no love. They drink blood all right, not literally perhaps but they drink the blood of the innocent people, don't they?

Matt Williams
Icke compiles a generous amount of information on pretty much the whole scene of alternative research of the time (I refuse to use the term 'conspiracy theory', as it was created by the CIA in '67 to discredit others).
Because of the wealth of information, this book is great for individuals new to looking deeper into such topics, and for thorough explanations of the connections and their reasons. By the end of the book, a new reader will have a wholesome view on the claims made of the world stag
Hobie
Aliens Control everything.. And they are from a parralel dimension.. And they are Lizards! I gave it 5 stars cause even though the material is absurd it makes it worth reading like its worth watching Attack of The Killer Clowns on vhs.
Diane
It doesn't get any farther out than this. I couldn't believe the things in here but if you do the research.....it's true! Nothing is as it seems.
Eva Becker
It's just like They Live, except it's a book. I would like to have dinner with David Icke.
Rachelle Peterson
I have read this book by David Icke and many more of his publications...he just keeps you awake.
Messiahmews
Eye opener, for sure.
Doug
Jul 07, 2009 Doug added it
Huh?
Yiana
This was the first David Icke book I read. It blew my mind. He is a great researcher whether you believe in the reptilian aspect or not. He gives you alot to think about.
Grant
Jun 15, 2015 Grant marked it as to-read
How the fuck do I read this? Lol I don't see a damn read button so confused just downloaded this app.. Help please??
Ersin Tas
Very hard to read. The bibliography is very sloppy. In addition to that it makes you feel helpless and miserable.
M. Joseph Murphy
many sections are hard to read with an open mind. Logic tells us we have no choice but to think Icke is crazy and throw out all his ideas. But I don't believe that. I don't believe everything he claims, but he had a simple, important message: there is a hole in our history and in out understanding of how the world works. The majority of power and wealth remains in the hands of the few because we, the many, allow them. Through willful blindness we remains slaves to a prison system because it is e ...more
Sidonie Kervau
Testimonies, testimonies, not that last bit of evidence. David Icke is very articulate but that isn't enough to convince me.
Pattie
OK, this is just too weird. This author is convinced a reptilian race interacted with man to create a slave race. He has an extensive bibliography and thus far almost every sentence is referenced. I think I'll only finish it because my books for my 1960's social issues paper are rather boring.
Vondur
I gave this book two stars, which in Goodreads lingo means "it was okay." Sure, it was okay, provided the reader can get past the premise that the world is being controlled by an inter-dimensional race of elite, blood drinking, Satan worshiping, Lizards.
Jesús Sard
The Dragon Lost Scrolls of the Alive Cosmic Sea. There will be dragons & human knights to fight them, to work with them, to learn how they travel trough the stars. To know the space between the spaces. The Time between times.
Mehdi
Interesting thoughts, though most of them were already provided in his previous shall the truth set you free. The matrix is an idea to be kept in mind as many others, Ick'se weirdness is most welcome, Cheers.
Mia
This guy is a bit crazy and some things he says are very fallacious, nevertheless he does open your mind to think a bit about how soeciety works and if the government REALLY DOES want to help you.
Hardev Gill
Reading this with an open mind will still blow you away with some of Icke's conspiracies. About 98% nonsense with about 2 % interesting facts
  • The Lost Book of Enki: Memoirs & Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God
  • Serpent in the Sky: The High Wisdom of Ancient Egypt
  • Bloodlines of the Illuminati
  • Rule by Secrecy: The Hidden History that Connects the Trilateral Commission, the Freemasons & the Great Pyramids
  • Gods of Eden
  • Codex Magica: Secret Signs, Mysterious Symbols, and Hidden Codes of the Illuminati
  • The Day After Roswell
  • The Franklin Cover-Up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska
  • Proofs of a Conspiracy
  • The Fluoride Deception
  • A.D. After Disclosure: The People's Guide to Life After Contact
  • Living in the Heart: How to Enter Into the Sacred Space Within the Heart [With CD]
  • 9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made in USA
Former British Green Party spokesman and Britain's major conspiracy-theorist.

David's Facebook page:
More about David Icke...
The Biggest Secret: The Book That Will Change the World ...And the Truth Shall Set You Free Infinite Love is the Only Truth: Everything Else is Illusion Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy (and How to End It)

“If you want to know the outcome of a game before the game has even started, you need to control each side.” 7 likes