Start by marking “La Mano Invisible: Todas las Cosas Ayudan A Bien?” as Want to Read:
La Mano Invisible: Todas las Cosas Ayudan A Bien?

La Mano Invisible: Todas las Cosas Ayudan A Bien?

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  134 ratings  ·  15 reviews
SPANISH EDITION. The author writes: 'This book is a strong tool to use in dealing with the difficult questions that come up in regard to the provision of God'.
Published March 28th 2006 by Vida Publishers (first published August 12th 1996)

To ask other readers questions about La Mano Invisible, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about La Mano Invisible

Marius Zarnescu
How can a God of love allow suffering and injustice in the world? Why we had to go through such awful events last year? Why is He allowing confusion sometimes, to cry and be in pain. Why there’s no answer to my prayer?

Although people today have some answers and approach this subject in different ways, the biblical answer to the problem of evil and suffering is the only true and liberating answer you can find.

Sproul is presenting God and His ways with a wonderful logic and clear insight. He is ve
Jeff Bjorgan
I appreciated the insights by Sproul (first time reading him), but found the book a little more general than what I had hoped. I don't know if it was the dogmatic flavor, or the classic apologetic feel, or just the literary style, the book just didn't appeal to me. Particularly, the chapters on prayer and miracles seemed a bit trite, although certainly both of these topics could take up full books all on their own.
Valerie Basham
Does everything work together for good? Really? This book tackles that question and all its underlying points. Dr. Sproul takes a deep topic and expounds it in an understandable way. Not only do I feel like I learned something, I also see how much MORE I need to learn about God and His Word. Two thumbs up on this one and five stars!
Providence is not a word used much anymore. He describes and explains its deeper meaning and application for us today.
I found this book thought provoking. It clarified some things that I already believed and helped me understand some things better. There were a couple of chapters that were difficult but the Providence of God is a deep subject. I was reminded that things are often not as simple or straightforward as we would like them to be, but also reminded that God would not be God if we could understand everything he does.
Sproul's writing is always excellent. He has a unique ability to take a deep theological doctrine and make it easy to understand for the man in the pew. This book on the doctrine of Divine Providence is no exception. I used many of his ideas in preaching this doctrine recently in a small church in Michigan. I am very thankful for our brother's keen insights and practical illustrations.
Tremendous work on the will of God, providence, and how all things work together for "good". Amazing author, of course, with a solid background in philosophy. He tackles some of the more difficult issues of the will of God and how God works in providence. Not sure about his answer on the problem of evil, but the rest of it was spot on.
Leslie Christopher
I loved this book....Sproul does a wonderful job of explaining and Biblically defending the doctrine of Providence. This book is more theological and a little more in depth than Jerry Bridges' TRUSTING GOD EVEN WHEN LIFE HURTS but I very much recommend both.

This is another of my read and re-read books......
Loved this book. I was left more in awe of God's Providence than his miracles because the providence seems so much more complicated. I have a new appreciation for God's hand in the world. It does not remove the pain of evil in the world but yet it is comforting.
Great book. Includes some chilling and sobering stories by R.C. Sets forth God as the sovereign Lord of the universe, which is always good and accurate. He makes many great statements and reasons why God is good and should be believed.
Sproul asks the hard question about God's goodness toward us and His intending to only do us good even during life's most difficult trials. It is a good work on the sovereignty and goodness of God in ALL THINGS.
Stacy Moss
If you are like most people, you have struggled to understand how even the tough and painful things in life work for good. RC Sproul really helps you to understand this truth according to Scripture.
Do all things really work for Good, chance and luck don't have a lot to do with it,
God is soveriegn over all coincidences and circumstances
Bill MacDonald
It was a timely reminder of the sovereign providence of God, and that God is good in all he is and does.
Tiffiny Corbett
Didn't finish. The writing was too academic for me.
Rodney marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2015
Eric marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2015
ZG marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
imLock marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2015
David Addiss
David Addiss marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2015
Elise Reich
Elise Reich marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Ryan marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
Ben added it
Aug 07, 2015
Claire Stamper
Claire Stamper marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Matthew marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
  • Three Views on the Millennium and Beyond
  • The Gospel Call and True Conversion (Recovering the Gospel)
  • Rediscovering Holiness
  • The Apostolic Preaching of the Cross
  • Why Pro-Life?: Caring for the Unborn and Their Mothers (Today's Critical Concerns)
  • The Exemplary Husband: A Biblical Perspective
  • Living for God's Glory: An Introduction to Calvinism
  • The Sovereignty of God
  • Believer's Baptism: Sign of the New Covenant in Christ
  • The Truth War: Fighting for Certainty in an Age of Deception
  • Four Views on the Book of Revelation
  • No Other God: A Response to Open Theism
  • The Doctrine of Repentance (Puritan Paperbacks)
  • Pierced by the Word: Thirty-One Meditations for Your Soul
  • Principles of Conduct: Aspects of Biblical Ethics
  • Summary of Christian Doctrine
  • God of Promise: Introducing Covenant Theology
  • Lectures on Calvinism
Robert Craig Sproul, better known as R.C. Sproul, Jr., is a Calvinist Christian minister and theologian and is the son of R.C. Sproul, a noted Reformed theologian and founder of Ligonier Ministries.
More about R.C. Sproul Jr....
When You Rise Up: A Covenantal Approach to Homeschooling Believing God: Twelve Biblical Promises Christians Struggle to Accept Biblical Economics: A Commonsense Guide to Our Daily Bread The Call to Wonder: Loving God like a Child Almighty Over All: Understanding the Sovereignty of God