Wild Jasmine (O'Malley Saga #6)

Wild Jasmine (O'Malley Saga #6)

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  1,345 ratings  ·  16 reviews
"SPELLBINDING."
--Romantic Times
From the palaces of pashas in seventeenth-century India to the scandalous court of James Stuart of England, one woman struggles against fate to find true love....
Princess Yasaman had been blessed with rapturous beauty, fierce intelligence, and an innocent sensuality that captivates two formidable men--her scheming half brother, Salim, and her...more
Published March 2nd 1996 by Ivy Books (first published 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Wild Jasmine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild Jasmine

Kerri (Book Hoarder)
The ambassador of purple prose!

"He could feel her tensing within, and then her quivering little flutters of satisfaction as she crowned the head of his manhood with her own sweet honeyed libations of pleasure. The warmth of it sent him out of control, and his own love juices burst forth in greater measure, searing her hidden garden with an intensity of ecstasy. . . ."

Teenaged me unfortunately thought this was awesome. LOL.

Still, it holds a fond place in my heart.

Tricia
Wild Jasmine begins where This Heart of Mine left off, from the separation of Jasmine's parents. Jasmine's mother, Velvet, managed to rekindle love with her first husband, while Jasmine's father Akbar, wasn't as enamored of any of his other 39 wives, and the loss of Velvet in his life made his hair turn white in a week.

And so Jasmine's childhood in India continues without her mother, but with some very devoted caretakers.

(view spoiler)...more
Nenna
Bertrice Small is God! Her books breach the limits of ecstatic and provocative. Her characters are legend.
Christine
Princess Yasamin lived a charmed life in India until her brother's quest for power and dominance resulted in the death of her husband. Realizing her father, the ruler of India was ill and unable to protect her much longer, Yamasin flees to England to the safety of her English mother's family. Anglicizing herself as Jasmine, she forms a special bond with her dynamic grandmother Skye O'Malley, and begins a journey of love, heartache and scandal.

Almost written as two books (part one being India, pa...more
Maryann
Story of the adventures of Skye's daughter Jasmine!
Susan
This was the first Bertrice Small book I read and I loved it! It has stuck with me through out the years and when I need a good historical romance book I always pick this one up. Jasmine is a great lead character who lives through some pretty horrible things but always seems to pick herself up and look to the future. There is nothing else I can really say but that I love this book!!!
Mona
Beatrice Small is one of my favorite authors of Romance. She knows how to tell a story to make you laugh and cry all a tthe same time. She makes you fall in love with the heroes and heroines and absolutely loath the villans. She is truely amazing and you would be entranced to read any one of her books. I know I am! I can't wait for her new ones to come out!
Cathie Smith
Lindsay
Enjoy reading these! But after you've read a lot of them they have some similarities. Which is good if you like reading the earlier ones, which I do. Although I wouldn't do them all in a row.
Carolyn
Great Historical Romance!! One of Bertrice Small's best novels! This was a page turner from start to finish, I couldn't put it down..
Elizabeth
This is the first bodice ripper I have read in a long while and I must say I enjoyed it!
Harrisrob
This was my first book by this author...over 15yrs ago...one of my best author
Sally
Good beginning but got to be same ol same ol about 3/4 of the way through.
Chapell Sears
Jasmine is my favorite heroine out of the O'Malley Saga.
Melissa Collins
Love the whole series.
Sylvia
Sep 25, 2009 Sylvia added it
Regency
Sandy Green
Sandy Green marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Jen Crady
Jen Crady marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Chandra
Chandra is currently reading it
Sep 19, 2014
Niki
Niki marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Kat Rinaldi
Kat Rinaldi marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Sharon Reynolds
Sharon Reynolds marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Selina Crenshaw
Selina Crenshaw marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
  • The Dragon and the Jewel (Medieval Plantagenet #2)
  • Savage Desire (Morgan-Challenger #6)
  • Angel in Scarlet
  • Wild Bells to the Wild Sky
  • Bride of the Wind
  • Firestorm (The Bragg Saga, Book 2)
  • Come Love a Stranger
Bertrice Williams was born on December 9, 1937 in Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA, the daughter of Doris S. and David R. Williams, both broadcasters. She studied at Attended Western College for Women and Katharine Gibbs Secretarial School. On October 5, 1963, she married George Sumner Small, a photographer and designer with a History Major at Princeton. They had a son Thomas David. She has...more
More about Bertrice Small...
Skye O'Malley (O'Malley Saga, #1) The Kadin All the Sweet Tomorrows (O'Malley Saga #2) This Heart of Mine (O'Malley Saga, #4) A Love for All Time (O'Malley Saga, #3)