Start by marking “Bob: And 6 More Christmas Stories” as Want to Read:
Bob: And 6 More Christmas Stories

Bob: And 6 More Christmas Stories

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  173 ratings  ·  12 reviews
I have a tiny reindeer. He says his name is Bob. The winsome tale of Bob opens this book of seven Boynton Christmas stories. Using the colorful picture tabs, little children can choose the story they want to hear:

* Bob

* Merry Christmas Party

* The Star

* A Big Box

* Eight Wishes

* Wake Up!

* Christmas Lullaby

Every perfectly silly selection is just right for snuggling by, all De
Board Book, 18 pages
Published October 1st 1999 by Little Simon

To ask other readers questions about Bob, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bob

Amanda
This was DS's first book from Nana. Since he was known as the "Bob" before he was born, it was very appropriate. The rhymes are very cute, funny and varied. The little song on the last page is nice, if not exactly a great tune. I change it up to be more natural to sing. Personally my favorite is "I Need a Box" (to put the hippo in the little dog wants to gift me with), but I think the song or "Wake Up!" are DS's favorites.
Gwendolynpatrick
This was...weird. This is an assortment of "Christmas" stories for bedtime. Though it is a board book, it's a little old for kids who are reading board books. It is also really bizarre. If you are a BIG fan of Sandra Boynton check it out, otherwise pass on this one.
Jennifer Ware
This is absolutely my kids favorite Christmas book ever! They are now in their teens and the book is now packed with the Christmas decorations. It gets read to every little kid that visits us during the holidays! The art work is fabulous, too.
Garrett
I was just telling my wife that we should get rid of this book, but then we started reading Christmas stories as a family and this was the very first one that they wanted and that they could all agree on (ages 6-13).
Dana
Gone through two kids with this book. I know it by heart. But my christmas is not complete without BOB.
Skylar Burris
Not bad as far as many modern children's books go, but not up to par for Boynton.
Kaethe
2009 December 21

A perennial favorite. Who doesn't love that tiny reindeer?
Amanda
Bob is a reindeer. He's hiding on every page. How could you not love this book?
Nancy Jo Lambert
A great holiday book to share with babies and young children. Love Christmas!
Barbara
Great set of Xmas theme rhymes, with that great Boynton touch.
Heidi
More humor. More fun. More calories to burn from laughter.
Lisa
What's not to love about Bob?
Rachella Baker
Rachella Baker marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Lana
Lana added it
Nov 05, 2014
Luke
Luke added it
Oct 27, 2014
Gemma Jackson
Gemma Jackson marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Val
Val marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Conquering Dinner
Conquering Dinner marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
  • Russell's Christmas Magic
  • Planes Board Book
  • Wombat Divine
  • Goodnight Max
  • Who is Coming to Our House?
  • Heads
  • My Goodnight Book
  • Room for a Little One: A Christmas Tale
  • The Year of the Perfect Christmas Tree: An Appalachian Story
  • The Little Drummer Boy
  • The Twelve Days of Christmas
  • Are You A Horse?
  • I Can Fly (Little Golden Book)
  • Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
  • I'll Be Home For Christmas (Toot & Puddle)
  • Someday
  • How Do Dinosaurs Learn Their Colors?
  • Little Mouse
Sandra Keith Boynton is a popular American humorist, songwriter, children's author and illustrator. Boynton has written and illustrated more than forty books for both children and adults, as well as over four thousand greeting cards, and four music albums. Although she does not license her characters to be redrawn or adapted, she has herself designed—for various companies—calendars, wallpaper, bed ...more
More about Sandra Boynton...
Moo, Baa, La La La! The Going-To-Bed Book Barnyard Dance But Not the Hippopotamus Blue Hat, Green Hat (Boynton Board Books)