Start by marking “Enticing the Prince (The Kazanovs, #6)” as Want to Read:
Enticing the Prince (The Kazanovs, #6)

Enticing the Prince (The Kazanovs #6)

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  92 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Prince Drako Kazanov longs to seduce the Countess de Salerno. But she is convinced that he is the man behind her family's downfall and is determined to exact vengeance. When Drako learns her true identity, he promises secrecy for a price - her complete surrender to their mutual attraction.
Mass Market Paperback, 352 pages
Published November 1st 2008 by Zebra (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Enticing the Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enticing the Prince

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads)
Patricia Grasso does it again. There is just something about her books and her writing that I find irresistible. She has a way with humor that I love. Her books are filled with family, sexy heroes, and spunky, adorable heroines. There are plenty of laugh out loud moments because of snarky comments made by someone in the book. There is usually a pet who is a prominent, treasured member of the family. I love the motifs that she uses in each book, such as the majordomo (butler) who always has an un ...more
Sandy M
This is my first book by Ms. Grasso. For the most part I liked the storyline. The characters only had their moments, though. I’m wondering if I had read any of the previous books in this series and had been introduced to these people earlier I would have liked them better before starting this book. Hard to say.

At times I liked the majority of the characters, but at other times a lot of them seemed stiff and awkward to me. I blame a lot of that on the dialogue. I was surprised at the way these ch
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by Jen

Katerina Pavlova Garibaldi, the Contessa de Salerno, a lovely imposter and jewelry design genius, is bent on revenge. Prince Drako "the dragon prince" Kazanov, the object of her revenge. Throw in unknown enemies trying to kill the both of them and a fierce attaction between Katerina and Drako and you have the makings of an explosive, passionate story.

Enticing The Prince is the latest story in Patricia Grasso's series following the Kazanov family. The book stands very well on its o
Tawnya
This is another amazing book by Patricia Grasso. I love her storytelling, it keeps the pages turning.
Dawn ♥ romance
Enjoyable historical romance with an exciting beginning and ending but a couple of the issues got repetitive. It was fun visiting all the Russian princes and princesses again. Jeweler Katerina wants revenge for her family and believes Prince Drako is guilty.
PETYA
PETYA marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Sharon Ross
Sharon Ross marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Staci
Staci added it
Feb 09, 2015
Kate
Kate added it
Feb 01, 2015
Sabrina
Sabrina marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Milene Silva
Milene Silva marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Natasha Caron
Natasha Caron marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
0991216606 is currently reading it
Nov 10, 2014
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Stam
Stam added it
Oct 09, 2014
Annie
Annie marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Ayawolf
Ayawolf marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Ana
Ana added it
Jul 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • A Bride for Kolovsky (House of Kolovsky #5)
  • A Rich Man's Whim (A Bride For A Billionaire #1)
  • Behind the Palace Walls
  • No Choice But Surrender
  • His Untamed Innocent
  • Holding Out For Skye
  • The Tender Texan
  • The Runaway McBride (Seers of Grampion, 1)
  • Tempting the Wolf (Men Of The Mist #2)
  • Enemy Lover (Draicon Werewolves, #3)
  • A Spanish Awakening
  • The Doctor's Wife
  • The Heiress (Bride Quest, #3)
  • Gabriel's Bride
  • The Prisoner (Orphan, #1)
  • The Illegitimate King (Castaldini Crown #3)
  • The De Burgh Bride (de Burgh, #2)
  • Only a Duke Will Do (School for Heiresses, #2)
I'm a dog person. Who lives with 10 cats. Get the picture?

My first brush with the romance genre happened in my high school junior year. I discovered Gone With the Wind and hid it behind my American history book to read during class. (The Civil War is American history.) The ambiguous ending left me dissatisfied, though. Rhett and Scarlet needed a happily-ever-after. Believing in happily-ever-afters
More about Patricia Grasso...

The Kazanovs (7 books)
  • To Charm a Prince (Douglas Trilogy, #2) (The Kazanovs, #1)
  • To Love a Princess (The Kazanovs, #2)
  • Seducing the Prince (The Kazanovs, #3)
  • Pleasuring the Prince (Flambeau Sisters, #1)(The Kazanovs, #4)
  • Tempting the Prince (Flambeau Sisters, #2)(The Kazanovs, #5)
  • Marrying the Marquis (Flambeau Sisters, #3)(The Kazanovs, #7)
To Tempt An Angel (Douglas, #1) To Love a Princess (The Kazanovs, #2) Tempting the Prince (Flambeau Sisters, #2)(The Kazanovs, #5) To Charm a Prince (Douglas Trilogy, #2) (The Kazanovs, #1) Pleasuring the Prince (Flambeau Sisters, #1)(The Kazanovs, #4)