Start by marking “Manacled in Monaco (Mediterranean Mambo #1)” as Want to Read:
Manacled in Monaco (Mediterranean Mambo #1)

Manacled in Monaco (Mediterranean Mambo #1)

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  60 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Rolan Anthony Paxton, the Patriot's celebrated wide receiver, dominated the football world for ten years. Fame and fortune fell into his lap and he rode the rainbow collecting Super Bowl wins. Even now, he crooks his finger and women line up. But a decade later, disillusioned and unable to pinpoint exactly what's missing, he finds himself staring over the head of his lates ...more
Published June 24th 2008 by Loose Id, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Manacled in Monaco, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Manacled in Monaco

The Unwanted Wife by Natasha AndersThe Ultimate Betrayal by Michelle ReidThe Golden Dynasty by Kristen AshleyTake This Regret by A.L. JacksonBreaking Point by Emma Darcy
romance /with cheating/unfaithfull/ hurtfull\ hero
43rd out of 70 books — 86 voters
Thoughtless by S.C. StephensCome Undone by Jessica HawkinsAvoiding Commitment by K.A. LindeThe Mighty Storm by Samantha TowleArsen by Mia Asher
211th out of 240 books — 496 voters

More lists with this book...

Guilty Pleasures
I love Ms. Carlo's White Wolf series and decided to try some of her other work. This was a really good story. I loved how they just couldn't keep their hands off each other. There are 2 reasons why I didn't give it 5 stars. 1. She slept with him way too soon for me. 2. I don't know if I could've forgiven him for what happens at the end. I know that I couldn't have like she did. Other than those two things, this was a really good story with HOT sex scenes!
I thought that this was adorable. Reuniting old love, an unknown love child, and smokin' hot sex made this so much fun to read. I loved Rolan's character and Sarita was so strong and determined. I'm really intrigued by the series, and I'm sure I'll continue on to book 2.
Glenna Lamons
Angela James
Lots of small punctuation editorial errors in this book. This book contains the line "he found her nubbin and gnawed on it..."
Leela Sundy
Whew! Fast and hot. Interesting information about the Hindu religion. Definitely going to find more from this author.
Karrie marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2015
Toni marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2015
Mercy marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2015
Mia marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
-S♡ marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
Chalinee Vangphaen
Chalinee Vangphaen marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Felicia marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Maureen Mckenzie
Maureen Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Sofia Camara
Sofia Camara marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Malena90 marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Christine marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
JD added it
May 27, 2015
Raijilli Magaña
Raijilli Magaña marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Jeanne marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Tracey marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Award winning, author Jianne Carlo’s motto is simple: Alpha Me Please.

While strong heroines, exotic locations, and cultural differences are her forte, she goes weak in the knees for warriors of any type, rebels, SEAls, Vikings, and bad-ass mercenaries. Send her a man with an attitude and she’ll find the right woman to tame him.

Nothing makes Jianne’s day more than an email from someone who’s read
More about Jianne Carlo...

Mediterranean Mambo (3 books)
  • Notorious in Nice (Mediterranean Mambo, #2)
  • Carnal in Cannes (Mediterranean Mambo, #3)