Start by marking “Loveless, Volume 6” as Want to Read:
Loveless, Volume 6

Loveless, Volume 6 (Loveless #6)

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  1,323 ratings  ·  16 reviews
The secret behind Seimeis disappearance and apparent death begins to be unveiled, and the consequences are devastating to both Ritsuka and Soubi. Later, Nisei privately reveals an even more shocking truth to Soubi, which shakes the Fighter to the core. Older teens.
Published August 14th 2007 by TokyoPop (first published August 7th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Loveless, Volume 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loveless, Volume 6

跪いて靴にキスを [Hizamazuite Kutsu ni Kiss wo] [Kneel Down and Kiss ... by Maia ToriFinder, Volume 1 by Ayano YamaneSadistic Boy by Maia ToriTotally Captivated, Volume 1 by Hajin YooCorsair, Volume 01 by Fuuko Minami
M/M
24th out of 26 books — 4 voters

More lists with this book...

Av Wexx
Mehsi
Finally found this book and bought it. It is so hard to find Tokyopop manga, and although VIZ licensed this manga, they don't bring out the older volumes in one volume format, no they only do it in a 2 books format. And since I needed 6 and 7, it would mean I would need to buy 2 of those 2 books format things. :\

I really missed this manga, been ages since I last read it, and I can tell you this, it is still awesome and really great.

The illustrations and the little pages with art are really wond...more
Cassandra Phoenix

I don't know why I'm so fascinated by this incredibly warped story. I should disapprove of the subject matter on principle, if not based on my own history, but instead I keep reading.

What have we learned in the 3rd Omnibus edition? Seimei is a douche. If he is actually still alive. Ritsuka is cute and complicated and learning how to boss Soubi around (finally.) Soubi is still kind of a toppy bottom. Ritsuka's mother should be carted away in a straitjacket. But we already knew that.

I dunno, I p...more
Rebecca Ann
The parts of this story that I found interesting seem to be taking a back seat. I thought this volume was incoherent and hard to follow.
Anna
Though I didn't find this volume to be quite as brilliant as the two before it, it was definitely a thriller. The plot is almost at it's climax.

Soubi loses his cool for the first time - he is far more pained by emotional stress than physical, which is a wonderful opposite for Ritsuka. I really feel for Soubi, even though he cannot put into words what he really feels.

I am so eager to see the end of what happened to Seimei! And I am curious about what is going to happen to Yoji and Natsuo.
Nichole Dawn Romero
This one was so intense...Is Rishuka's brother really dead or alive? What will happen with Rishuka and Sobui? really looking forward to the next volume!
Kate
Finally there is a hint of some answers! I have loved the mystery, though... and since I believe Vol. 8 will the the last in the series, it makes me a little sad to see the story begin to conclude itself.
Shannon (Twilight Sleep)
Bah. Despite the hype surrounding this manga/anime, I had a really hard time getting into it. It didn't hold my attention at all.
S.
Deepening intricacies and heartbreaking characterization make this volume a worthy addition to my favorite manga series.
Sakura Yue Michaelis
This volume was even more senseless than the others. But as there are only 2 more volumes, I will continue.
Azusa あずさ Saotome さおとめ
So confused as to what's going on... as I have been for most of the series...
Kat
Sep 30, 2007 Kat rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: shonen-ai fans
Shelves: loveless
I HATE HIM I HATE HIM!!!! POOR SOUBI AND RITSUKA!!!! SEIMI IS THE WORST EVER!!!
Christine
Well, that's a twist I wasn't expecting. Excited for the next volume.
Marie
Still interesting. Wonder what will happen next?
Steph
Mar 19, 2009 Steph rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Beautiful art and interesting story.
L.L.
L.L. is currently reading it
Oct 23, 2014
  • Descendants of Darkness, Volume 7
  • Love Pistols, Volume 2
  • Yellow, Volume 03
  • Finder, Volume 3: One Wing in the Finder
  • Love Mode, Vol. 8 (Love Mode, #8)
Loveless, Volume 1 Loveless, Volume 2 Loveless, Volume 5 Loveless, Volume 3 Loveless, Vol. 4

“Even if you lie to me...that's okay.
I'll be satisfied with as much of yourself as you can give me.”
42 likes
“I really hate pain.
I'd pull my own soul out if it meant I could stop the pain.”
28 likes