Start by marking “Loveless, Volume 6” as Want to Read:
Loveless, Volume 6

Loveless, Volume 6 (Loveless #6)

4.26  ·  Rating Details ·  1,678 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
The secret behind Seimeis disappearance and apparent death begins to be unveiled, and the consequences are devastating to both Ritsuka and Soubi. Later, Nisei privately reveals an even more shocking truth to Soubi, which shakes the Fighter to the core. Older teens.
Published August 14th 2007 by TokyoPop (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Loveless, Volume 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loveless, Volume 6

Finder, Volume 1 by Ayano YamaneTotally Captivated, Volume 1 by Hajin YooEmbracing Love, Vol. 1 by Youka NittaUNDER GRAND HOTEL アンダーグランドホテル by Mika SadahiroThe Crimson Spell, Volume 1 by Ayano Yamane
M/M Manga
34th out of 35 books — 13 voters
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. RowlingThe Book Thief by Markus ZusakThe Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg LarssonThe Lightning Thief by Rick RiordanTwilight by Stephenie Meyer
Best Books of 2005
476th out of 548 books — 454 voters

More lists with this book...

Av Wexx
May 24, 2014 Av Wexx rated it it was amazing
Mehsi
Finally found this book and bought it. It is so hard to find Tokyopop manga, and although VIZ licensed this manga, they don't bring out the older volumes in one volume format, no they only do it in a 2 books format. And since I needed 6 and 7, it would mean I would need to buy 2 of those 2 books format things. :\

I really missed this manga, been ages since I last read it, and I can tell you this, it is still awesome and really great.

The illustrations and the little pages with art are really wond
Kayla Eklund
May 14, 2015 Kayla Eklund rated it really liked it
Shelves: library, lgbt, manga
As we get into volume six, I'm finally starting to really enjoy this series. I want to kick Ritsuka's mom's ass. She is a terrible individual. I'm interested to see where the story goes next.
Cassandra Phoenix
Apr 11, 2013 Cassandra Phoenix rated it really liked it

I don't know why I'm so fascinated by this incredibly warped story. I should disapprove of the subject matter on principle, if not based on my own history, but instead I keep reading.

What have we learned in the 3rd Omnibus edition? Seimei is a douche. If he is actually still alive. Ritsuka is cute and complicated and learning how to boss Soubi around (finally.) Soubi is still kind of a toppy bottom. Ritsuka's mother should be carted away in a straitjacket. But we already knew that.

I dunno, I p
Anna
Though I didn't find this volume to be quite as brilliant as the two before it, it was definitely a thriller. The plot is almost at it's climax.

Soubi loses his cool for the first time - he is far more pained by emotional stress than physical, which is a wonderful opposite for Ritsuka. I really feel for Soubi, even though he cannot put into words what he really feels.

I am so eager to see the end of what happened to Seimei! And I am curious about what is going to happen to Yoji and Natsuo.
Nichole Dawn Romero
This one was so intense...Is Rishuka's brother really dead or alive? What will happen with Rishuka and Sobui? really looking forward to the next volume!
Kimi
Jan 12, 2015 Kimi rated it it was amazing
WOW. Just wow!
Kate
Oct 19, 2007 Kate rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2007, age-ya, manga
Finally there is a hint of some answers! I have loved the mystery, though... and since I believe Vol. 8 will the the last in the series, it makes me a little sad to see the story begin to conclude itself.
Rebecca Ann
May 13, 2015 Rebecca Ann rated it it was ok
The parts of this story that I found interesting seem to be taking a back seat. I thought this volume was incoherent and hard to follow.
Shannon (Twilight Sleep)
May 06, 2009 Shannon (Twilight Sleep) rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga
Bah. Despite the hype surrounding this manga/anime, I had a really hard time getting into it. It didn't hold my attention at all.
S.
Deepening intricacies and heartbreaking characterization make this volume a worthy addition to my favorite manga series.
Yue
This volume was even more senseless than the others. But as there are only 2 more volumes, I will continue.
Azusa あずさ Saotome さおとめ
So confused as to what's going on... as I have been for most of the series...
Kat
Sep 30, 2007 Kat rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: shonen-ai fans
Shelves: loveless
I HATE HIM I HATE HIM!!!! POOR SOUBI AND RITSUKA!!!! SEIMI IS THE WORST EVER!!!
Christine
Apr 24, 2011 Christine rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya, own-it
Well, that's a twist I wasn't expecting. Excited for the next volume.
Marie
Dec 14, 2009 Marie rated it really liked it
Still interesting. Wonder what will happen next?
Steph
Mar 19, 2009 Steph rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Beautiful art and interesting story.
Nicole
Nicole rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2016
Paul Richter
Paul Richter rated it it was amazing
Sep 16, 2016
Julia
Julia rated it it was ok
Sep 15, 2016
Winter
Winter rated it it was ok
Sep 14, 2016
Lakeisha
Lakeisha rated it it was amazing
Sep 14, 2016
Sally B
Sally B rated it it was ok
Sherry
Sherry added it
Rut Hernandez
Rut Hernandez rated it liked it
Sep 11, 2016
Odaya
Odaya marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2016
Kassandra
Kassandra rated it liked it
Shoon
Shoon rated it it was ok
Sep 10, 2016
  • Gravitation, Volume 11
  • Descendants of Darkness, Volume 6
  • Finder, Volume 3: One Wing in the Finder
  • Little Butterfly, Volume 02
  • Love Pistols, Volume 2
  • Junjo Romantica, Volume 05
  • Yellow, Volume 03

Loveless (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Loveless, Volume 1
  • Loveless, Volume 8
  • Loveless 9
  • Loveless 10
  • Loveless, Volume 11

“Even if you lie to me...that's okay.
I'll be satisfied with as much of yourself as you can give me.”
49 likes
“I really hate pain.
I'd pull my own soul out if it meant I could stop the pain.”
33 likes