Start by marking “Engaging Young Writers, Preschool-Grade 1” as Want to Read:
Engaging Young Writers, Preschool-Grade 1

Engaging Young Writers, Preschool-Grade 1

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  4 reviews
"As teachers, we do indeed live narrative lives, and if you read "Engaging Young Writers, Preschool to Grade 1," Matt Glover will help you live out new kinds of stories with the children you teach. I know he's helped me do just that. I'm a better teacher because of what I've learned from him." - Katie Wood Ray Author of "About the Authors" "We are so fortunate to have this ...more
Published February 27th 2009 by Heinemann Educational Books

To ask other readers questions about Engaging Young Writers, Preschool-Grade 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Engaging Young Writers, Preschool-Grade 1

Laura Moore
Matt Glover is such and expert at primary writing. He often works with Katie Ray. Their approach to the real ways young children can make BIG work through writing workshop is fantastic. It is an easy read and very helpful for those who want to jump in and get started.
Susan Kennedy
This is a wonderful book that reminds us to facilitate writing by helping students get to know writers through their writing. It would be a wonderful book study paired with In Pictures and Words.
Chelsea
Well there were some things i liked and some i didn't. I do wonder where his editor was. Furthermore why are students who aren't specified always she and teachers always he?
Shannon
A great book for teachers of 3-7 year olds. Really simple yet effective ideas to make writing a natural activity in your classroom.
Alma Muhlecke
Alma Muhlecke marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Beth Riviello
Beth Riviello marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Kree Barrus
Kree Barrus marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Josie
Josie marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Kristi
Kristi marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Melissa Mann
Melissa Mann marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Elisa Waingort
Elisa Waingort marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Caroline Chumo
Caroline Chumo marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Cassandramtang
Cassandramtang marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Scde Literacy
Scde Literacy marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
Soltauheller
Soltauheller marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
Mary May
Mary May marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2014
Tamara
Tamara marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2013
Teri
Teri marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2013
Projecting Possibilities for Writers: The How, What & Why of Designing Units of Study, K-5 Already Ready Phonic Limerick Friends - Rhymes for Children and Their Parents and Teachers Phonic Limericks with Zoe Zebra and Friends: Humorous Limericks for Teaching Phonics Self-Directed Writers: The Third Essential Element in the Writing Workshop