Start by marking “Essentials of Human Anatomy and Physiology- Text Only” as Want to Read:
Essentials of Human Anatomy and Physiology- Text Only

Essentials of Human Anatomy and Physiology- Text Only

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Book Description
Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology, Eighth Edition continues to set the standard for A&P texts with an enhanced media package and new active learning features that help readers better visualize and understand the structure and function of the human body. New information on hot topics like DNA fingerprinting, bone implants for children, stem ce
Published January 1st 2006 by Pearson; Benjamin Cummings (first published December 1st 1986)

Be the first to ask a question about Essentials of Human Anatomy and Physiology- Text Only

Chris Perry
Aug 22, 2014 Chris Perry rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone wishing to further their education on the human body.
A very informative book that I read because I took a class with this as the main text. I encourage anyone who is willing to rent, or purchase, this book in order to educate themselves on human anatomy to do so. This book is worth your time.

The best part about this book is it is actually not boring. The way this book was written allows you to read it in chunks and spurts while being engaged and will not lose you in its technical aspects. This book is very user friendly, and I learned a lot from i
Laurel
This was a really good overview of the anatomy system. I skipped taking biology in high school so with no background, I found this text really helpful. It was laid out well, the diagrams that went along with processes described really helped drive the information home.
Samra
very helpful for class. colored drawings and charts good details. boring overall
Cara
cannot wait to read a non biology text book. haha
Rachel
Aug 31, 2007 Rachel added it
Recommends it for: anybody intrested in how our bodies function
I have and am learning so much!
I Am Love
I Am Love is currently reading it
Nov 26, 2014
Darrell Clevenger ii
Darrell Clevenger ii marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Lauren Wahler
Lauren Wahler marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Jordan Palmer
Jordan Palmer marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Alyssa Kennedy
Alyssa Kennedy marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Brieanna
Brieanna marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Kendra Peters
Kendra Peters marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Roman Hyde
Roman Hyde is currently reading it
Sep 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Dr. Marieb began her teaching career at Springfield College, where she taught anatomy and physiology to physical education majors. She then joined the faculty of the Biological Science Division of Holyoke Community College after receiving her Ph.D. in zoology from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.

While teaching at Holyoke Community College, where many of her students were pursuing nursin
More about Elaine Nicpon Marieb...
Human Anatomy & Physiology Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology with Essentials of Interactive Physiology CD-ROM [With Essentials of Interactive Physiology CD-ROM] Human Anatomy & Physiology [With Interactive Physiology 10-System Suite and Paperback Book and Access Code] Anatomy & Physiology Coloring Workbook: A Complete Study Guide Human Anatomy & Physiology [With CDROM and A Brief Atlas of the Human Body and Access Code]