Husbands and Wives: GWM Wanted

Husbands and Wives: GWM Wanted (Husbands and Wives)

3.28 of 5 stars 3.28  ·  rating details  ·  76 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Mark is still deeply in love with Sam, his partner of 15 years. He's perfectly happy with their relationship, even if their sex life has grown a little stale lately. But when he begins to notice Sam's gaze wandering toward other men, he fears that his younger lover may be losing interest in him. Then Sam suddenly suggests they broaden their sexual horizons by inviting a th...more
Published April 15th 2008 by Loose Id (first published April 2008)

Elisa Ramblings
Mark and Sam are a 15 years old couple. They met when Sam is barely 18 years old and Mark nearly thirty and they are together since then. They also made an official commitment five years earlier, but intead of cementing their relationship, it seems that being husbands has somewhat cooled their love.

Mark is worried to be too old for his young husband. He works hard, both at work than in the gym, to remain an handsome man, but all he could see is a 45 years old man with a too young boy at his side...more
Zaa
I love a substantial age difference between the two main characters in the book. just proves how two people can be in love since they were young and that age is just a number. If u truely want to be with someone then go for it. Also communication is KEY in relationship. I was pulling my hair out at some times where Sam thought something or Mark did and it was the opposite of what was really going on.

This book captures my attention because there is love, relationships, misunderstandings and lack...more
Nikko
A really nice book!!
Bookfanatic
This is a gay male love story and parts of it are very graphic. It's also a may/december romance of sorts. Sam is younger by 12 years. Sam and Mark are in a long-term monogamous relationship. Both of them have good careers, but they seem to each other like two ships passing in the night. Where they were once close, they've drifted apart.

One good conversation could have cleared up the whole misunderstanding between Sam and Mark. All the two main characters had to do was talk to each other openly...more
Nicole
Don't get me wrong, this was not a bad book. But these are my impressions: The story was good, but it seemed too short. By the time everything in the synopsis happened, it was already over! Also, I don't know that I really liked the characters.

Of course, having read it last year, I should maybe pick it up again...
Sassafrass
I liked the story ok, but I thought the fight was a bit over the top, but I thought the complications of not communicating translate well for any long-term relationship--whether gay or straight. But having the hot man on man action was just the icing on the cake!
Kay
Feb 28, 2012 Kay rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: ebooks
Amanda Young is a new author for me. While explicit in their lovescenes between two men, this is also a story of uncertainty and emotional vulnerability.
Edina Rose

I really, really liked this story because the plot was really good and well executed. The characters were well developed and sweet.
Debbie
Debbie added it
Feb 09, 2014
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2014
Sheveen
Sheveen is currently reading it
Jan 02, 2014
Gianna
Gianna marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2013
Angelica Yuga
Angelica Yuga marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2013
Ester
Ester marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2013
texasmoocow
texasmoocow marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2013
Heather  Skye
Heather Skye marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Amanda Young is a multi-published, erotic romance author. Since she tends to write whatever strikes her whimsy, all of her novels fall into various subgenres. You never know what merry adventure her evil muse will devise next.

For more information about Amanda, please visit her website: http://www.AmandaYoung.org.
More about Amanda Young...
Reckless Seduction (Reckless, #1) Man Candy (Candy, #1) Precious Ache Hunger (Chicken Ranch, #1) Pyromancer