Start by marking “GWM Wanted” as Want to Read:
GWM Wanted

GWM Wanted

3.24 of 5 stars 3.24  ·  rating details  ·  94 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Mark is still deeply in love with Sam, his partner of 15 years. He's perfectly happy with their relationship, even if their sex life has grown a little stale lately. But when he begins to notice Sam's gaze wandering toward other men, he fears that his younger lover may be losing interest in him. Then Sam suddenly suggests they broaden their sexual horizons by inviting a th ...more
Published April 15th 2008 by Loose Id (first published April 2008)

To ask other readers questions about GWM Wanted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about GWM Wanted

Zaa
I love a substantial age difference between the two main characters in the book. just proves how two people can be in love since they were young and that age is just a number. If u truely want to be with someone then go for it. Also communication is KEY in relationship. I was pulling my hair out at some times where Sam thought something or Mark did and it was the opposite of what was really going on.

This book captures my attention because there is love, relationships, misunderstandings and lack
Elisa Rolle
Mark and Sam are a 15 years old couple. They met when Sam is barely 18 years old and Mark nearly thirty and they are together since then. They also made an official commitment five years earlier, but intead of cementing their relationship, it seems that being husbands has somewhat cooled their love.

Mark is worried to be too old for his young husband. He works hard, both at work than in the gym, to remain an handsome man, but all he could see is a 45 years old man with a too young boy at his side
Natālija
I have wanted to read this books for a while, but something always got in the way. Since it was just re-released with a new cover and I was lucky enough to receive a free copy, there was no reason to put it on hold anymore.

GWM Wanted embodies two of my favourite tropes: a May/December romance and a marriage in trouble. Having an 11-year age gap between me and my SO, I was able to not only relate to many of the struggles and insecurities Mark and Sam were facing, but it also allowed me to build
Donna
This is a sweet quick read that will leave you breathless. Every relationship requires work and communication. Mark and Sam have been together a long time. They make assumptions about each others behavior that puts their relationship in jeopardy. Not ready to give it up they try adding some spice to their sex life in the form of a guy from the personal ads. A cautionary tale that will make you think.
Nikko
A really nice book!!
Bookfanatic
This is a gay male love story and parts of it are very graphic. It's also a may/december romance of sorts. Sam is younger by 12 years. Sam and Mark are in a long-term monogamous relationship. Both of them have good careers, but they seem to each other like two ships passing in the night. Where they were once close, they've drifted apart.

One good conversation could have cleared up the whole misunderstanding between Sam and Mark. All the two main characters had to do was talk to each other openly
Nicole
Don't get me wrong, this was not a bad book. But these are my impressions: The story was good, but it seemed too short. By the time everything in the synopsis happened, it was already over! Also, I don't know that I really liked the characters.

Of course, having read it last year, I should maybe pick it up again...
Sassafrass
I liked the story ok, but I thought the fight was a bit over the top, but I thought the complications of not communicating translate well for any long-term relationship--whether gay or straight. But having the hot man on man action was just the icing on the cake!
Kay
Feb 28, 2012 Kay rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: ebooks
Amanda Young is a new author for me. While explicit in their lovescenes between two men, this is also a story of uncertainty and emotional vulnerability.
Edina Rose

I really, really liked this story because the plot was really good and well executed. The characters were well developed and sweet.
Sammyd
Sammyd marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Lena
Lena added it
Tj
Tj added it
Mar 09, 2015
Tully  Vincent
Tully Vincent marked it as to-read
Andrea (Catsos Person)
Andrea (Catsos Person) marked it as to-read
Deryncarm1970
Deryncarm1970 marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Bernice
Bernice marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Len
Len marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
  • Temperature's Rising: A Midsummer's Night Steam
  • Theron's Return (Campus Cravings, #11)
  • Bad Boys, Bad Boys (Boys in Blue, #1)
  • Stepping Up to the Plate (Stepping Up to the Plate, #1)
  • Master Of Obsidian (Master Chronicles, #1)
  • Melting the Slopes
  • The Mistletoe Phenomenon (Mistletoe Science, #1)
  • Fugitive Color
  • Mute Witness
  • Secrets, Skin and Leather (Secret, #1)
  • Honor C
  • Verdant
  • Polar Reaction
  • My Heart is Within You (Triquetra, #1)
  • Windows in Time
  • Best Vacation that Never Was
Amanda Young is a multi-published, erotic romance author. Since she tends to write whatever strikes her whimsy, all of her novels fall into various subgenres. You never know what merry adventure her evil muse will devise next.

For more information about Amanda, please visit her website: http://www.AmandaYoung.org.
More about Amanda Young...
Reckless Seduction (Reckless, #1) Man Candy (Candy, #1) Precious Ache Pyromancer Hunger (Chicken Ranch, #1)