Start by marking “Eye Candy (Candy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Eye Candy (Candy, #3)

Eye Candy (Candy #3)

Love is a fool's game.

Jake Remora has no intention of ever playing again. He works hard, plays even harder, and leaves a string of easy lovers in his wake. Having his first lover move home and resurrect long-dormant emotions is the last thing he ever expected...or wanted. Just as things reignite between the lovers, a new scandal of sexual impropriety arises. Past and prese
Published March 4th 2008 by Loose Id (first published March 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Eye Candy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eye Candy

Daisiemae
Nov 25, 2008 Daisiemae rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone who is looking for a great M/M romance read
Recommended to Daisiemae by: I love the author's other works
Amanda Young is one of my favorite authors. As soon as she releases a book, I immediately buy it. Her characters are always well written, likable and oh so sexy.

Jake Ramora has a reputation of for being a bad boy. His love 'em and leave 'em attitude has been the crutch he has needed to keep the wall he has carefully built around his heart intact. Even with his careless attitude and flirty ways he is is obvious he is keeping a deep buried hurt and betrayal that he can't seem to get over. Just whe
Lindsay
Jan 03, 2009 Lindsay rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Lindsay by: Daisiemae
I loved the characters in this book. Between the interesting storyline and Jake...who I thought was VERY sexy, I hated for it to end!
Ami
Mar 30, 2010 Ami rated it liked it
Ah, Jake, the flirt ... it's nice to read his story. It starts with literally him going at it with a younger guy. Then the story unfolds on the reason why he doesn't seem want to be involve with a commitment. Then the one who broke his heart returns to town and Jake is in turmoil.

While I enjoy the story, I sort of think the ending is a bit abrupt -- which left me a bit unsatisfied. I think there are so much more between Jake and Kane that can be explored. Still, I enjoy Amanda Young's w
Nicole
Jul 13, 2009 Nicole rated it liked it
Shelves: e-books
An interesting story. It felt a little short in one of those "I'd-love-to-see-more-of-these-characters" way. I definitely liked the kid, but the main character Jake... I liked him, I felt for him, but I don't think he made as much of an impression as the characters from his brother's story did.
Ebook Addict Reviews
May 20, 2010 Ebook Addict Reviews rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Ebook Addict Reviews by: ebookaddict@bellsouth.net
This was a great book I cried a bit, laughed a little and got angry a lot!!

And for those that want to know the sex was HOT!! A true Amanda Young ertoic romance.

Amanda did it again with this book it will be another one of those books I enjoy reading again and again!!

Theresa
Shin
Jan 15, 2010 Shin rated it liked it
I was kind of excited to be getting a story about Logan's twin brother that we met in Man Candy but the end result was sort of disappointing a little. While it was nice to hear about Jake's past and what made him the way he is now, it was too short and there wasn't really much development. I don't know but I sorta found Jake boring this time around compared to in Man Candy.
His ex-lover and first love, Kane, from high school comes back to town and makes Jake remember his past. Jake was in love wi
Elisa Rolle
What happens when the villain of a story becomes the main character of another story?

Actually Jake is not a very villain, but he is for sure a bad boy; in Man Candy he is the bad twin, the one who searches only easy sex without commitment, and instead his twin brother Logan is the one who conquers and wins Aaron's heart.

Now in Eye Candy we have the chance to know some of the reasons behind Jake's behaviour, how he was betrayed by his first and young lover Kane when he was sixteen years old, and
Pam
Nov 08, 2011 Pam rated it liked it
Eye Candy is another well written and plotted contemporary gay romance by Amanda Young, which follows Jake, a great secondary character we first met in Man Candy. I admit I liked Jake when he was first introduced, wanting him to find the love that his brother Logan and his partner Aaron had found. In this book, Ms. Young shows us what shaped Jake into a man willing to make due with superficial physical gratification instead of pursuing a meaningful relationship. It was a discovery of his past be ...more
Don Bradshaw
Jake is a mess when his first love, Kane, moves back to town along with his son. Their history is murky at best until Kane's son tells Jake a few truths about his father. I liked this short, sweet novella. The pacing and the characters were well done. Kane was hot in my mind. Well worth the time. Nice HEA.
clear skies
I read this a long time and had a little re-read.

I enjoyed it for what it was, just some harmless fun.

Though the whole you said I raped you vs. I was young thing was a tad alarming and not well dealt with and the fact it's all brushed under the carpet in 70 pages.

But it 2008 kids and we were so young.

Lily
Nice story about a playboy meeting up with the man who broke his heart when they were high school friends. Sweet with a touch of angst and some hot sex too. It was also nice to catch up with Logan and Aaron from Man Candy.
Eyre
Nov 11, 2013 Eyre rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, lgbt
Jake knows that something is missing in his life, but when his first love returns, it's difficult to get over his hurt an betrayal. This was a wonderful sequel to Man Candy. If you want a good m/m romance, then I'd definitely suggest you read this novella.
Teetee
Feb 07, 2015 Teetee rated it liked it
An ok book, not sure Jake was all that liable. A story that could have been good if better fleshed out, but a decent read overall.
Mandy*reads obsessively*
2.5-3*
I liked the first book in this series better, this one's nice, but it ended abruptly,and Jake and Kane's issues were solved too easily for my taste.
Susanne
Susanne rated it liked it
Nov 06, 2011
Lucytif
Lucytif rated it it was amazing
Jun 26, 2009
N.J. Saddington
N.J. Saddington rated it really liked it
Jan 20, 2011
K.A.
K.A. rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2011
Jonathan Treadway
Jonathan Treadway rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2010
Perpetua
Perpetua rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2009
S.j. Ronayne
S.j. Ronayne rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2009
Stacy
Stacy rated it really liked it
Sep 17, 2009
Pam
Pam rated it liked it
Jul 09, 2016
Marsbar
Marsbar rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2014
Tyra Berger
Tyra Berger rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2011
Eviant Eviant
Eviant Eviant rated it liked it
Nov 13, 2010
Laura rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2014
Liz
Liz rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2009
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Chasing Winter (Warm Rush, #1)
  • Still the One (The Best Gift, #2)
  • Dare To
  • Making a Splash: A Going for the Gold Novel
  • The Ties That Bind
  • Genesis (Heaven Sent, #5)
  • To the Highest Bidder
  • Off the Beaten Path
  • Forbidden Freshman (Campus Cravings, #5)
  • Bound to Him
  • Self Preservation
  • And a Smile - Season One (Roughstock, #2)
  • Passion (Passion, #1)
  • Got Mistletoe?
Amanda Young is a multi-published, erotic romance author. Since she tends to write whatever strikes her whimsy, all of her novels fall into various subgenres. You never know what merry adventure her evil muse will devise next.

For more information about Amanda, please visit her website: http://www.AmandaYoung.org.
More about Amanda Young...

Candy (3 books)