Green Arrow, Vol. 7: Heading Into the Light

Green Arrow, Vol. 7: Heading Into the Light (Green Arrow Return #7; issues 52, 54-59)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  209 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Oliver Queen, the liberal, womanising multi-millionaire also known as the superhero Green Arrow, is the protector of Star City, with his son, Connor, and ward, Mia. There's a new crime-lord in town, the powerhouse known as Brick, who will stop at nothing to control Star City and defeat Green Arrow.
Published August 2nd 2006 by DC Comics (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Green Arrow, Vol. 7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Green Arrow, Vol. 7

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie MeyerEclipse by Stephenie MeyerTwilight by Stephenie MeyerNew Moon by Stephenie MeyerThe Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
The Hate List
58th out of 67 books — 11 voters
Green Arrow by Mike GrellGreen Arrow, Vol. 1 by Kevin SmithGreen Arrow by Andy DiggleGreen Arrow, Vol. 2 by Kevin SmithGreen Arrow/Black Canary by Tony Bedard
Best of Green Arrow
21st out of 23 books — 12 voters

More lists with this book...

Liquidshark
merlin you bastard. Noooooo!!!!
Adriel
I enjoyed this, my first read of any Green Arrow books. I've read a good bit on the Sue Dibney line and I appreciated the references to that. Not really sure about some of the characters which means I'll have to do some online research and it was very much a cliffhanger, but I could grow to like Green Arrow.
Brendan Grace
Read on the train ride to work. A great adventure of Oliver Queen and some of his closest DC Universe companions. Hope they bring a story similar to this to "Arrow".
Julie
Oh god, some truly BAMF things are happening in Green Arrow now. That's about the most coherent thing I can say about this trade paperback's ending.
John
I get that this ties into whatever stupid crisis was happening - but, without reading the supporting backstory I didn't think this stood well on it's own.
Eric
Very good. The art is still a bit angular for my tastes, but it's overall good AND a good story.
Angela
Very good, but its essential to read Identity Crisis first. All about Dr Light's revenge.
Alexandra Heeter
Alexandra Heeter marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Cooper
Cooper marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Melissa Wert
Melissa Wert marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Will Cooper
Will Cooper marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Matthew Jaques
Matthew Jaques marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Katie
Katie added it
May 29, 2014
Michelle
Michelle is currently reading it
May 28, 2014
Colton Segapeli
Colton Segapeli marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Milos Janjic
Milos Janjic marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Paulius
Paulius marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
Born February 12th, 1970 and raised on Long Island in New York, Judd began cartooning professionally at 16 with a single-paneled strip called Nuts & Bolts. This ran weekly through Anton Publications, a newspaper publisher that produced town papers in the Tri state area. He was paid 10 dollars a week.

In August of 1988, Judd began attending the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor bringing Nuts &...more
More about Judd Winick...
Batman: Under the Hood Vol. 1 Batman: Under the Hood Vol. 2 Catwoman, Vol. 1: The Game Batman: Under the Red Hood Pedro and Me: Friendship, Loss, and What I Learned