Start by marking “Natural Beauty for All Seasons: 250 Simple Recipes And Gift-Giving Ideas For Year-Round Beauty” as Want to Read:

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Cox offers readers more than 250 brand-new recipes for body, bath, and hair care, with an eye toward special beauty needs and ingredient avail-ability in each of the four seasons.
Published December 15th 1996 by Holt Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Natural Beauty for All Seasons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Natural Beauty for All Seasons

Leah Beecher
A library pick up. This is a follow up apparently from one she wrote a few years ago. This edition is divided according to season (with regards in what natural goodies are available for the picking). Its Nov. 1st and that means I start thinking about Christmas presents.
Michelle
Good book for some easy recipes on how to make lotions and potions..It was fun and the stuff even turned out for me. She did a great job of explaining what each herb and ingredients were good for. It's fun to use natural ingredients to cure ailments.
Fun read..
Darby
Note for when I do the review:
SO many great recipes for making beauty products from bath salts, to lotions and lipbalms
Rachel
Practical, simple recipes for making your own natural beauty supplies. Wonderful for everyday and special gifts.
Magdalen Dobson
Brilliant! I've had so much fun using all the lovely recipes to make my own beauty treatments.
Darla
A giant recipe book for all natural beauty products. The few I've tried I've loved.
Tara S.
I have used many recipes from this book.
Gail
Gail added it
Oct 31, 2014
Gwendolyn Ellingson
Gwendolyn Ellingson marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Reed
Reed marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Jessie
Jessie marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Sandy Weston
Sandy Weston marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2013
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2013
Maya
Maya marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2013
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2013
Katie Alvord
Katie Alvord marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2013
Sarah added it
Aug 10, 2013
Siiwau
Siiwau marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2013
lee
lee added it
Jul 17, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Natural Beauty at Home, Revised Edition: More Than 250 Easy-to-Use Recipes for Body, Bath, and Hair Natural Beauty From The Garden: More Than 200 Do-It-Yourself Beauty Recipes & Garden Ideas Belleza narural con productos naturales EcoBeauty: Scrubs, Rubs, Masks, Rinses, and Bath Bombs for You and Your Friends