Start by marking “Learning Disabilities and Related Disorders: Characteristics and Teaching Strategies” as Want to Read:

Designed to help pre-service teachers and practicing professionals evaluate and aid students with disabilities, this comprehensive text is guided by three main principles: to aid in the assessment and evaluation of students with learning disabilities, to demonstrate Learning Disabled (LD) theory and its practical applications through the use of case studies, and to provide ...more
Published March 23rd 2005 by Houghton Mifflin (first published January 1st 1981)

To ask other readers questions about Learning Disabilities and Related Disorders, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Learning Disabilities and Related Disorders

Kim Ambler
Mar 13, 2015 Kim Ambler rated it liked it
I read this textbook in preparation for the ESE exam to renew my teaching certification. As textbooks go, it was an easy read. I liked the fact that the pages weren't too cluttered up with information the way some textbooks are. Some of the info in different chapters seemed a bit repetitive, but overall the book was informative. I'm hopeful the information provided will help me pass the test! ;)
Ryan
Apr 28, 2011 Ryan rated it really liked it
Had a lot of great points and was geared for classroom teachers. I did feel that many suggestions were aimed at lower grades than I teach. There are many links to furhter information.
Swati
Swati rated it really liked it
Sep 06, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2016
Asti
Asti added it
Aug 16, 2016
Riza Putri
Riza Putri rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2016
Visalakshi Gurusankar
Visalakshi Gurusankar rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2016
Lara Gilmore
Lara Gilmore marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2016
Angelo Mamac
Angelo Mamac marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2016
Jayaram Srinivasan
Jayaram Srinivasan marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
Mariam
Mariam marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2016
Tdfat
Tdfat marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2015
Lifeskills16
Lifeskills16 marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2015
Wenty Anggraini
Wenty Anggraini marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2015
Abbas
Abbas added it
Nov 03, 2015
Mohammad Shoeb
Mohammad Shoeb marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Stas Karpenko
Stas Karpenko marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Abbas
Abbas marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2015
Yemi Folake
Yemi Folake marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
Veena Narayanan
Veena Narayanan marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Tiffini
Tiffini marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Nurfasiha
Nurfasiha marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
صلاح الرشيدى
صلاح الرشيدى marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Lorna Carroll
Lorna Carroll marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Rozy
Rozy marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014