Start by marking “The Christmas Tree Bargain (Ranch Series, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Christmas Tree Bargain (Ranch Series, #3)

The Christmas Tree Bargain (Ranch #3)

Christmas at The Tin Star Ranch brings means a lot of things to Jamie and Ethan. It's a time of togetherness to celebrate the adversity they've overcome to be together. It's also a time of playful bargaining.

Ethan insists on his usual ugly Christmas tree, and Jamie wants something in exchange. An early Christmas gift is the agreed-upon price, and Ethan knows he needs to ma
Published December 2006 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about The Christmas Tree Bargain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Christmas Tree Bargain

Mirjana ***Let's Sound It Out - - - Mary-On-A***

***4 Hot Stars***

Nothing says Happy Holidays like a red, sparkly dildo!
Dina
3 1/2 stars

If you've read The Tin Star, like I have, this quickie works as a very nice extra epilogue to that book. Being alreay familiar with Ethan and Jamie, you get to understand their dynamics, why their Christmas tree is so ugly and Ethan's early Christmas gift gets a new meaning. Plus, their dog Fred helping with the Christmas tree decorations makes it all sweeter as you remember how that "tradition" started.

If you haven't read that book, this quickie is nothing more than a steamy m/m sex
Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
May 18, 2011 Bubbles Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions rated it did not like it
Recommended to Bubbles Hunty by: Cori
One very short, very lame sex scene... completes waste of $1.99
Elisa Rolle
A very short story, only 16 pages, who present the two characters by The Tin Star, Ethan (Cowboy) and Jamie (Blue Eyes): I love those characters, The Tin Star is one of my first M/M romance, and I love the style of J.L. Langley, very funny.

In this Christmas Tale, Jamie want a gift from Ethan, and he will no stop in front of anything to have it. This is the classical situation between the two: Jamie is young and impulsive, Ethan is strong and protective. Jamie is the light of love, Ethan is the
Elizabetta

Jamie and Ethan had such a rough beginning in ‘Tin Star’ that it’s nice to revisit them in this light Xmas short. Jamie has been hunting around the house for hidden presents and finally strikes a bargain with Ethan for opening an early present. It turns out to be a very special gift that should be opened in bed, hmmmmm. It isn’t Christmas without the gift of sweet lovin’ between two hot guys!
Annelise Lestrange
Nov 30, 2015 Annelise Lestrange rated it really liked it
It was so cute :3
I just wished it was a little longer... I mean, I loved seeing Ethan and Jamie (view spoiler) again, but I was used to The Tin Star style, with the involvign story and this time wasn't like that.

If you already read The Tin Star, YOU HAVE TO READ THIS <3
Alina
Oct 28, 2011 Alina rated it it was amazing
I loved it!
Short, but hot and very sweet story :) If you loved The Tin Star, you'll love this one too!
Cori
Jul 03, 2010 Cori rated it it was amazing
This was a fun, 14 or so page story with one of my favorite couples. I loved it!
Nikko
Apr 28, 2012 Nikko rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
Let's just say the sex is soooooo effing hawwwt!!! I love it even though its short!!!
Karina
Dec 03, 2011 Karina rated it liked it
Very nice Tin start Christmas. I thought they were really going to do it under the tree.
SA
Dec 31, 2013 SA rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2010, 2013
hot hot hot hot HOT SMOKING HOT.
Kathy
Dec 02, 2015 Kathy rated it really liked it
Ranches #3
The Christmas Tree Bargain by J.L. Langley
This story is short but sweet and features the residents of the Tin Star Ranch, who you can read about in the first book in this series.

Read:
December 2, 2015 - e-book
Barb ~rede-2-read~
A cute little short (very short) story about Jamie and Ethan's Christmas after four years together. What could Ethan possibly buy for Jamie? Well, that's the surprise but suffice it to say, it makes Jamie very happy! Umm, and Ethan too, come to think of it.
Brenda (b)
Apr 17, 2009 Brenda (b) rated it really liked it
A hot little epilogue about Ethan and Jamie set at Christmastime a couple of years after The Tin Star .
Jerry
Jan 01, 2011 Jerry rated it it was amazing
Loved reconnecting with these boys. Not quite sure about the sparkles, but it was hot. J L please tell us more of their life story.
Trisha Harrington
Jul 25, 2013 Trisha Harrington rated it it was amazing
A nice little short story, so glad we get to catch up with Jamie and Ethan again. Nice, hot sex scene :)
Beck
Awww ... what do you get the man who has everything?...can't tell you without spoiling the story! Suffice to say, this little short will have you panting cause it's a hot sexy little piece of smex.
Kimberlee
Sep 19, 2012 Kimberlee rated it really liked it
This is a cute little novella revisting Ethan and Jamie and their good friends Sheriff Grayson and Shane. I was fun short and sexy.
Dec 15, 2012 Sarah rated it liked it
A few hot short story about a naughty Christmas present. I loved the tin star and this was a great excuse to revisit those characters. I'd recommend this to any j l Langley fan
Readingspree joseph
Readingspree joseph rated it liked it
Nov 05, 2011
Anita
Anita rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2009
Peppermaud
Peppermaud rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2013
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2011
Georgia
Georgia rated it liked it
Aug 19, 2013
Kay-ann Calbert
Kay-ann Calbert rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2015
Elena
Elena rated it liked it
Dec 13, 2015
Remington
Remington rated it liked it
Aug 06, 2010
Kristal
Kristal rated it really liked it
Feb 26, 2012
Chris
Chris rated it really liked it
Sep 08, 2010
Kimberley
Kimberley rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2011
  • Natural Disaster (Bareback, #2)
  • And a Smile - Season One (Roughstock, #2)
  • Bareback Cowboy (Saddle Up and Ride, #2)
  • Home of His Own (Home, #2)
  • Got Mistletoe?
  • Stone Canyon
  • Pretty Red Ribbon (Heaven Sent, #1.5)
  • Knowing Caleb (Hawkins Brothers/Quinten, Montana, #5)
  • To Love a Cowboy
  • Love Means... Courage (Farm, #0.5)
1202850
JL has been talking since she was about seven months old. To those who know her it comes as no surprise, in fact, most will tell you she hasn’t shut up since. At eighteen months, she was speaking in full sentences. Imagine if you will the surprise of her admirers when they complimented her mother on “what a cute little boy” she had and received a fierce glare from said little boy and a very loud ...more
More about J.L. Langley...

Ranch (3 books)
  • The Tin Star (Ranch Series, #1)
  • The Broken H (Ranch Series, #2)