Start by marking “America's Test Kitchen Live!: The All-New Companion to America's Favorite Public Television Cooking Series (America's Test Kitchen)” as Want to Read:
America's Test Kitchen Live!: The All-New Companion to America's Favorite Public Television  Cooking Series (America's Test Kitchen)

4.49 of 5 stars 4.49  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  2 reviews
This is the companion cookbook to Cook's Illustrated's #1 cooking show on public television, America's Test Kitchen. Step inside the 2,500 square-foot Test Kitchen just outside of Boston with the host, Chris Kimball, Test Cooks, Julia Collin-Davison and Bridget Lancaster, Jack Bishop in the Tasting Lab and Adam Reid in the Equipment Corner. 26 new episodes launch in Januar ...more
Published November 1st 2004 by America's Test Kitchen

To ask other readers questions about America's Test Kitchen Live!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about America's Test Kitchen Live!

Joelen
The ATK series have never failed me. Each recipe comes out perfect each and every time! I also appreciate the addition of cooking/baking tips, equipment ratings and overall summary of what they were trying to achieve with each recipe, what worked, what didn't and why. These books do far more than slap a recipe on a page. They provide you the reasoning as to why the recipe is written, why it works and what to avoid.
Chris
Nov 06, 2008 Chris rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes to cook
Shelves: cook-books
I've always enjoyed watching ATK on our local PBS channel. My husband and I had seen the book featuring recipes that were prepared on the show, we both decided we had to have it.

The recipes themselves, and very good and tasty. My favorite aspect of it though, is the bits they add on how they arrived at their "best" recipe. Equipment reviews and food reviews are included, too, just like the TV show.
Thanh Nguyen
Thanh Nguyen marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
Tracy
Tracy added it
May 27, 2015
Jennifer Ellington
Jennifer Ellington marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Victoria Drob
Victoria Drob marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Mark
Mark added it
Jan 06, 2015
Andrew Weber
Andrew Weber marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Andres Kitos
Andres Kitos marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
Bernie Tran
Bernie Tran marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2014
Shital
Shital marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
Les Getchell
Les Getchell marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
Kelly Harvill
Kelly Harvill marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The America's Test Kitchen Family Cookbook The New Best Recipe Baking Illustrated: A Best Recipe Classic (The Best Recipe Series) The Best 30-minute Recipe: A Best Recipe Classic (Best Recipe Series) The Best Light Recipe