Start by marking “Klub Patah Hati (Exes Anonymous)” as Want to Read:
Klub Patah Hati (Exes Anonymous)

Klub Patah Hati (Exes Anonymous)

3.24 of 5 stars 3.24  ·  rating details  ·  136 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Rebecca putus dari Patrick lima bulan lalu. Dia baik-baik saja. Oke, memang kamarnya telah berubah menjadi semacam kuil pemujaan bagi Patrick, tapi sumpah deh, dia baik-baik saja.

Entah kenapa, Davey, sahabatnya, tidak beranggapan begitu. Dia bilang, Rebecca membutuhkan bantuan karena obsesinya terhadap Patrick. Jadi, mereka mendirikan Exes Anonymous---kelompok pendukung un
Published 2008 by Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published April 14th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Klub Patah Hati, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Klub Patah Hati

Catsalive
cover:
A wise and witty romantic comedy about the nature of love and obsession, and how to recognise the difference between the two...

Rebecca broke up with Patrick five months ago. She's doing fine. Okay, so she has turned her bedroom into a sort of Patrick shrine with pictures and candles. But she's fine, honestly. She's getting over it.

For some strange reason her best friend Davey doesn't agree. He thinks Rebecca needs help with her Patrick obsession. And so they set up Exes Anonymous - a self-
Francessca
I read this book when me and my ex split up. It felt like lauren henderson had climbed inside my head and articulated everything i thinking myself! I loved it and it helped make me feel sane in my fragile state.
m
Jun 21, 2007 m rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: chick-lit fans, lauren henderson fans
I gave up on this book quite quickly on starting it -- not because it's bad, but because it made me homesick for the days when my postcode had a '1' in it and there was actually an Underground station within a ten-minute walk.

It's now found a new home with some who does have a '1' in her postcode. She's a recent transplant here (erm, there), so I may have a bit of translating to do.

For those of you who couldn't care less about my exile into the suburbs -- and I don't blame you -- the book seemed
Evi Rezeki
Siapapun pernah patah hati. Seharusnya buku ini bisa related sama pembacanya. Beberapa puluh halaman bikin aku nggak pengin berhenti baca. Eh, beberapa halaman bikin males baca. Sulit banget bersimpati sama tokoh-tokohnya. Endingnya bikin makin nggak suka.
Veronica Widya
Buku ini lumayan bagus, apalagii buat orang yang abis putus cinta.
Bahkan Rebecca sampe masuk klub patah hati segala. haha..
tapi nih buku cukup okelah, soalnya di sini dia menceritakan gimana perasaan rebecca setelah putus, bagaimana perjuangan dia sampai akhirnya bisa memulihkan diri dari keputusasaannya itu..
dan melanjutkan hidup serta menemukan seseorang yang baru. :)
Aristhyia
I love Lauren Henderson's books. Absolutely adore them.

I think this book was quite ingenious, portraying the very fine line between having a healthy relationship with someone, and slipping into the I-am-completely-obsessed-with-the-partner-who-dumped-me idea.

I think the ending was a little bit rushed, but the book per whole? LOVE.
Katrina
Hilarious book about a woman who decides to create an exes anonymous self-help group in order to get over her obsession with her former boyfriend. The story is so funny I couldn't stop laughing. Lovely characters and an acute sense of humour. A breath of fresh air.
Amy
Henderson writes a little darker, more cynical and more x-rated than most "chick lit" authors. I really identified with part of the main character's personality in this one.
Ilona
well, bit boring, took me a long time to read it through. not enough action but far too much character's thinking (usually about ex). But at least some quite funny moments.
Talitha
had to deal with a breaking up, and this book came on the sale shelf. banyak sekali tips-tips disini, diselingi cerita yang endingnya jelek.
Carmen Bar
Just perfect!!! a life lesson!!! read it in one day and cleared my mind, my heart!!!
Denise Grinols
seriously? how much whining about an ex can we take. I'm out.
Mollie
Feb 27, 2009 Mollie marked it as wishlist  ·  review of another edition
Exes Anonymous by Lauren Henderson (2005)
Indah Threez Lestari
728 - 2012

Nggak nyangka bakal suka buku ini :)
Angelic Zaizai
cocok dibaca buat yang baru putus .. hehe
Tamah
Snarky English chick lit.
Miyuki Yoshida
Miyuki Yoshida marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Hermione
Hermione marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Aliana
Aliana marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Krissy
Krissy marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Gwen Staab
Gwen Staab marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Elena
Elena added it
Jan 11, 2015
Skyler
Skyler marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
  • The Ex Files
  • Tart Noir
  • Learning Curves
  • A Friend of the Family
  • Le brave ragazze combinano guai
  • There Goes the Bride
  • Candy (Fashionistas, #4)
Born in London in 1966, Lauren Henderson read English at university and then worked as a journalist for - among other publications - the New Statesman, Marxism Today, the Observer and Lime Lizard, a much-mourned indie music magazine. Lauren now divides her time between Italy and London and, when not wine-tasting, writes full-time.
More about Lauren Henderson...
Girls' Night In Kiss Me Kill Me (Scarlett Wakefield, #1) Flirting in Italian (Flirting in Italian #1) Kisses and Lies (Scarlett Wakefield, #2) Kiss in the Dark (Scarlett Wakefield, #3)

“Like wading through water; That hard, that slow.” 10 likes