Start by marking “Klub Patah Hati (Exes Anonymous)” as Want to Read:
Klub Patah Hati (Exes Anonymous)

Klub Patah Hati (Exes Anonymous)

3.22  ·  Rating Details  ·  152 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Rebecca putus dari Patrick lima bulan lalu. Dia baik-baik saja. Oke, memang kamarnya telah berubah menjadi semacam kuil pemujaan bagi Patrick, tapi sumpah deh, dia baik-baik saja.

Entah kenapa, Davey, sahabatnya, tidak beranggapan begitu. Dia bilang, Rebecca membutuhkan bantuan karena obsesinya terhadap Patrick. Jadi, mereka mendirikan Exes Anonymous---kelompok pendukung un
Published 2008 by Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published April 14th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Klub Patah Hati, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Klub Patah Hati

Francessca
Jun 08, 2009 Francessca rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this book when me and my ex split up. It felt like lauren henderson had climbed inside my head and articulated everything i thinking myself! I loved it and it helped make me feel sane in my fragile state.
Catsalive
May 25, 2016 Catsalive rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, 2016
cover:
A wise and witty romantic comedy about the nature of love and obsession, and how to recognise the difference between the two...

Rebecca broke up with Patrick five months ago. She's doing fine. Okay, so she has turned her bedroom into a sort of Patrick shrine with pictures and candles. But she's fine, honestly. She's getting over it.

For some strange reason her best friend Davey doesn't agree. He thinks Rebecca needs help with her Patrick obsession. And so they set up Exes Anonymous - a self-
mike
Jun 21, 2007 mike rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: chick-lit fans, lauren henderson fans
I gave up on this book quite quickly on starting it -- not because it's bad, but because it made me homesick for the days when my postcode had a '1' in it and there was actually an Underground station within a ten-minute walk.

It's now found a new home with some who does have a '1' in her postcode. She's a recent transplant here (erm, there), so I may have a bit of translating to do.

For those of you who couldn't care less about my exile into the suburbs -- and I don't blame you -- the book seemed
Monica
Aug 04, 2015 Monica rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book began as a very slow read, i.e. I almost had to force myself to keep reading. Once I was a third of the way through the book, I found myself enjoying it. The main character is witty and the friends are her are equally fun to read about. Getting through the beginning was the most difficult part of the book for me, but I'm glad to have finished it.
Evi Rezeki
Sep 15, 2014 Evi Rezeki rated it it was ok
Siapapun pernah patah hati. Seharusnya buku ini bisa related sama pembacanya. Beberapa puluh halaman bikin aku nggak pengin berhenti baca. Eh, beberapa halaman bikin males baca. Sulit banget bersimpati sama tokoh-tokohnya. Endingnya bikin makin nggak suka.
Veronica Widya
Oct 04, 2010 Veronica Widya rated it liked it
Shelves: chick-lit
Buku ini lumayan bagus, apalagii buat orang yang abis putus cinta.
Bahkan Rebecca sampe masuk klub patah hati segala. haha..
tapi nih buku cukup okelah, soalnya di sini dia menceritakan gimana perasaan rebecca setelah putus, bagaimana perjuangan dia sampai akhirnya bisa memulihkan diri dari keputusasaannya itu..
dan melanjutkan hidup serta menemukan seseorang yang baru. :)
Aristhyia
Nov 26, 2011 Aristhyia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Lauren Henderson's books. Absolutely adore them.

I think this book was quite ingenious, portraying the very fine line between having a healthy relationship with someone, and slipping into the I-am-completely-obsessed-with-the-partner-who-dumped-me idea.

I think the ending was a little bit rushed, but the book per whole? LOVE.
Katrina
Feb 19, 2009 Katrina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hilarious book about a woman who decides to create an exes anonymous self-help group in order to get over her obsession with her former boyfriend. The story is so funny I couldn't stop laughing. Lovely characters and an acute sense of humour. A breath of fresh air.
Amy
Feb 04, 2009 Amy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Henderson writes a little darker, more cynical and more x-rated than most "chick lit" authors. I really identified with part of the main character's personality in this one.
Ilona
Oct 07, 2012 Ilona rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
well, bit boring, took me a long time to read it through. not enough action but far too much character's thinking (usually about ex). But at least some quite funny moments.
Litha
May 30, 2011 Litha rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
had to deal with a breaking up, and this book came on the sale shelf. banyak sekali tips-tips disini, diselingi cerita yang endingnya jelek.
Carmen Bar
Sep 21, 2011 Carmen Bar rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just perfect!!! a life lesson!!! read it in one day and cleared my mind, my heart!!!
Denise Grinols
Nov 11, 2013 Denise Grinols rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
seriously? how much whining about an ex can we take. I'm out.
Mollie
Feb 27, 2009 Mollie marked it as wishlist  ·  review of another edition
Exes Anonymous by Lauren Henderson (2005)
Indah Threez Lestari
Dec 27, 2014 Indah Threez Lestari rated it really liked it
728 - 2012

Nggak nyangka bakal suka buku ini :)
Angelic Zaizai
Aug 26, 2009 Angelic Zaizai rated it liked it
Shelves: chicklit
cocok dibaca buat yang baru putus .. hehe
Tamah
Dec 21, 2012 Tamah rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
Snarky English chick lit.
Megan
Megan is currently reading it
Jun 24, 2016
Claire
Claire marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Daniela
Daniela rated it liked it
May 28, 2016
Gmccs
Gmccs marked it as to-read
May 15, 2016
Sam
Sam rated it liked it
May 12, 2016
Colleen Scidmore
Colleen Scidmore marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
Maialen
Maialen marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
Serendipity
Serendipity rated it it was ok
Apr 11, 2016
Louise
Louise marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2016
Faiza
Faiza rated it it was ok
Feb 18, 2016
Miya Ison
Miya Ison rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2016
  • Not What You Think
  • Girl Meets Ape
  • Tart Noir
  • The Ex Files
  • Twisted Web (Nolan Kilkenny, #3)
  • Cartea cu Apolodor
  • Something For The Weekend
  • How Psychic Are You?: 76 Techniques to Boost Your Innate Power
  • We Are Family
Born in London in 1966, Lauren Henderson read English at university and then worked as a journalist for - among other publications - the New Statesman, Marxism Today, the Observer and Lime Lizard, a much-mourned indie music magazine. Lauren now divides her time between Italy and London and, when not wine-tasting, writes full-time.
More about Lauren Henderson...

“Like wading through water; That hard, that slow.” 10 likes