Start by marking “Answering the Guy Questions: The Set-Apart Girl's Guide to Relating to the Opposite Sex” as Want to Read:

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  186 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Bestselling author and speaker Leslie Ludy follows up her powerful, ground-breaking release, "Set-Apart Femininity," with the book every young woman has been waiting for. How does today's young woman handle the difficult questions surrounding guys, relationships, and waiting for the right one? Leslie uses her experiences, both in mentoring numerous girls and with her own b ...more
Published March 1st 2009 by Harvest House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Answering the Guy Questions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Answering the Guy Questions

I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua HarrisBoy Meets Girl by Joshua HarrisBefore You Meet Prince Charming by Sarah MallyPassion and Purity by Elisabeth ElliotAuthentic Beauty by Leslie Ludy
Best Christian Purity Books
59th out of 105 books — 118 voters
The Jewel Trilogy by Hallee BridgemanGreater Than Rubies by Hallee BridgemanUnconditional by Tanya EavensonSapphire Ice by Hallee BridgemanEmerald Fire by Hallee Bridgeman
Amazing Books! (Mostly Christian)
205th out of 219 books — 96 voters

More lists with this book...

Shantelle Mary
What can I say about this book?? It was incredible! I read it through in one day, and believe me, I usually cannot do that with these “self-help” types of books. But I did with Answering the Guy Questions. And I couldn’t stop thinking about it… still can’t stop thinking about it. Leslie Ludy addressed some tough issues, but with stunning truth! I truly loved this book! It’s the best self-help book I have read yet.
Some things she talks about are… guys and lust… what should we women do about it?
Emmeline
What can I say about this book, but that I urge you all my sisters in the LORD to read this book. It is entirely scriptural and has the power to stir your heart with love for our heavenly King and return him as your first love. It certainly did for me! I feel like my eyes have opened to so many new things and you know what, this book is a lot about the qualities a warrior poet man who is worthy of your heart should have. However, to me while I very much want to be married to a warrior poet somed ...more
Lindsey
Absolutely the best "guy" book I've ever read. She's very up front with you, and inspires you to not only set your standards high for guys, but for yourself also. She pushes you to live a life consumed with Jesus Christ. My book is dog eared, worn, and almost every word is underlined. It probably would have been easier to underline things that DIDN'T stand out to me, that way the pages wouldn't be completely blue! An amazing book for a girl who wants to set her standards high for the man Christ ...more
Leah
This was an amazing book. I learned SO much.
Mostly about having a good relationship with God.
And staying pure in your thought life, and friend ships and relationships with guys.
Cafelilybookreviews

If you're a single woman who has given up on finding the right guy - Leslie Ludy has some powerful advice for you in her newest book: Answering the Guy Questions - The Set Apart Girl's Guide To Relating To The Opposite Sex.

Drawing from her own personal experience and the stories of young men and women who are tired of the oversexed dating scene, Leslie exposes the modern myths of today's critical relationship issues and offers a fresh, Biblical perspective on finding a mate.

Her first piece of ad
Katya Lobets
Great for girls that are not in a relationship, it has a lot of great advice of what to look for in a guy and much, much more. Highly suggest it. I don't recommend it to marriage girls/women, I'm married and read this book. Didn't find a lot that I would use for myself since it's more for girls/women that are not in a relationship.
Moriah
Leslie answers the tough relationship questions...
This book surpassed my expectations!
Definitley a quick read since it's only 150 pages long. But, it packs alot of good advice in a small book. The way that she presents things to girls makes you stop and examine the way you interact with the opposite sex. The practical advice that she gives about handeling tough situations is something every girl needs to take into consideration. If you truely want a God honoring relationship, then you need to remember that Jesus is the author of your romance and He's the ultimate lover of your so ...more
Snorkle
I really enjoyed this book. Leslie Ludy is great about giving straight-forward advice that you can take to heart. Not only does she give you an opinion, but she explains it in such a way that you can see things from her point of view and know why she is wanting you to change your habits. She also uses a lot of scripture references to back her up. I'd recommend this book to teen girls looking for answers.

*Taken from my book reviews blog: http://reviewsatmse.blogspot.com/2009...
Becket
Good read. Fast read! Leslie Ludy's encouragements on how to keep our heart centered on Christ was layed out well in this book. She reminds us that Jesus Christ is our Heavenly Husband who, alone, loves us perfectly; therefore, we should seek Him first in everything we do, especially where our hearts are concerned. I don't think I'm 100% on-board with her idea of the biblical way to interact with your boyfriend or fiance, but it was good, for the most part.
Christina
I definately liked this book..as well as all the other books I have read by Eric and Leslie Ludy. This book really gives you a different perspective to modern men today both Christian and men that are not so Christ focused.....it really gives you things to think about and it is an easy book to relate to.
Hannah
I enjoyed Leslie's book "Set-Apart Femininity" more than I liked this one. I really enjoyed her practical tips and fresh point of view. She has an awesome message in this book - maybe it just didn't make as deep an impression on me as "Set-Apart Femininity." =)
Emilie
This is one of the best books I've read. It's message is so much more than just "don't flirt, dress modestly, etc."(though it does cover those topics), but making Jesus Christ our focus and our first love. I would highly recommend it to any girl.
Bethany1991 Jones
This book is for any girls that want to understand how guys thing and why they do the things they do. It will not only cause you to see the guys in your school or church better but also give you a new look at your brothers and father.
Stephanie
I wish i had read this book 14 years ago. It has valuable information about how and why we should protect our interaction with men (as women). Beautiful standard setting material for any young woman who is growing up!
Madison Wasinger
Good, clear-cut answers and message to frequently asked questions about guys.
Kendra
Kendra marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Angela Santos
Angela Santos marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Abigail Baldwin
Abigail Baldwin marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Esther
Esther marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Charity Hall
Charity Hall marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Kayla Woodhouse
Kayla Woodhouse marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
  • God's Gift to Women: Discovering the Lost Greatness of Masculinity
  • Preparing To Be a Help Meet
  • Praying for Your Future Husband: Preparing Your Heart for His
  • A Man Worth Waiting For: How to Avoid a Bozo
  • It’s (Not That) Complicated: How to Relate to Guys in a Healthy, Sane, and Biblical Way
  • Quest for Love: True Stories of Passion and Purity
  • And the Bride Wore White: Seven Secrets to Sexual Purity
  • Not Even a Hint: Guarding Your Heart Against Lust
  • Sister Freaks: Stories of Women Who Gave Up Everything for God
  • Lies Young Women Believe Companion Guide: And the Truth that Sets Them Free
  • Fairchild's Lady (The Culper Ring, #1.5)
Leslie Ludy is the bestselling author of Set-Apart Femininity, When God Writes Your Love Story, Authentic Beauty, and more than a dozen other books she has coauthored with her husband, Eric. She reaches thousands of young women each year and is passionate about helping them discover Christ's design for their lives. Leslie and Eric live with their three children in Colorado.
More about Leslie Ludy...
Authentic Beauty: The Shaping of a Set-Apart Young Woman Set-Apart Femininity: God's Sacred Intent for Every Young Woman Sacred Singleness The Lost Art of True Beauty Authentic Beauty, Going Deeper: A Study Guide for the Set-Apart Young Woman