Start by marking “Quiet Mind, Fearless Heart: The Taoist Path through Stress and Spirituality” as Want to Read:
Quiet Mind, Fearless Heart: The Taoist Path through Stress and Spirituality

Quiet Mind, Fearless Heart: The Taoist Path through Stress and Spirituality

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Reading Quiet Mind, Fearless Heart is like eavesdropping on a conversation between Lao Tzu and Joseph Campbell--a pure pleasure to read!
--Deepak Chopra, M.D., coauthor of The Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga and author of The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire

"Quiet Mind, Fearless Heart is an enchanting piece of wisdom that combines ancient insights with practical solutions to
Published October 1st 2004 by Wiley (first published September 30th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Quiet Mind, Fearless Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Quiet Mind, Fearless Heart

Patrick Barker
Good book, I felt inspired by it. May lack substance and be a bit on the fanciful side though. However, it did get me started meditating, which has really improved my life.
Paige
I'm giving this five stars just 'cause everyone else rated it pretty low, and it's a book that I feel a lot of people would benefit from reading. It's true that his style can be somewhat "annoying" at times but I find that what he has to say comes through despite that. I would probably actually give it 4 stars but there are lots of things in it that I highlighted and would read again.

Basically I read it because it had stress in the title, and as a small business owner I have been dealing with a
Anne
Good stuff, not all new, but good to hear again.
There was something about his telling that was annoying.
Kathy
Aug 09, 2010 Kathy rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Kathy by: Jed
Shelves: non-fiction
I enjoyed the integration of concepts and exercises, but the author's writing style was not for me.
Giao Nguyen
Giao Nguyen is currently reading it
Mar 30, 2015
Omar Zaki
Omar Zaki marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
Aljan
Aljan marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Julia Nowels
Julia Nowels marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Tammy
Tammy added it
Mar 07, 2014
Rajni
Rajni marked it as to-read
May 29, 2013
Anushka
Anushka marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2013
Harmen
Harmen added it
Feb 04, 2013
Jean Truitt
Jean Truitt marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2013
David
David marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2013
Cerisa
Cerisa is currently reading it
Jan 04, 2013
Yeshe
Yeshe added it
May 15, 2013
Pavel
Pavel is currently reading it
Sep 08, 2012
Stand Like Mountain Flow Like Water Managing Stress: Principles and Strategies for Health and Wellbeing Essentials of Managing Stress Stressed is Desserts Spells Backwards: Rising Above Life's Problems with Humor, Hope and Courage Hot Stones & Funny Bones: Teens Helping Teens Cope with Stress & Anger